Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) (194492 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Loooool... I can't stop laffing as well... All thankz to God... *smiles*
Tommybob: The most funny part was when you tapped the wrong guy.... I created a sight of how strange he will look @ you... Chai!..... Lwkm oo... Funi episode..

Nd thanks for the other time bro...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm... Loooool... Prophet Eyezik speaking... Loooool...
eyezik3: These trouble is now gettin tougher dunno wat he's gonna write down, i finkz he who laugh last laugh best. I see a bright star for banji's life but d guy go suffer, he go hear am ooo before he go make it in life...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by lawflec(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
oh my God atlast I was unbanned. kingzpen, seriously, i started following you from day one uptill now but unable to comment Cox they banned my account. really you are a genius the conglomeration of your both educational and mentally suspended story telling prowess is really superb.thumbs up the grate suspense story writer of nairaland. you are really one of scarce kind.bravo banji
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by lawflec(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
great work kingzpen .I dey expect update soonest III i have been following from episode one till now but unable to comment Cox I was banned but thank God Am now a free man.the combination of both your mental and physically prowess of instigating suspens is commended thumbz up banji
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2013
I'm so sorry Y'all...

The next update is ready but light no dey this our village...

Sorry I didn't tell you I travelled... Christmas Things...

Update would drop as soon as I get electricity to power on my ssystem...

Merry Christmas To Y'all...

Banji and All My Life On Campus Casts Loves Y'all...

Love Y'all...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2013
KingzPen: I'm so sorry Y'all...

The next update is ready but light no dey this our village...

Sorry I didn't tell you I travelled... Christmas Things...

Update would drop as soon as I get electricity to power on my ssystem...

Merry Christmas To Y'all...

Banji and All My Life On Campus Casts Loves Y'all...

Love Y'all...

no qualms...keep our chicken ooo

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Flakkydagirl: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2013
Hey Kingzpen,where are you?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2013
Ijebu Igbo... You wanna come... *winks*
Flakkydagirl: Hey Kingzpen,where are you?

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by zainharb: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
KingzPen: Ijebu Igbo... You wanna come... *winks*
my mumci 4rm der

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dhayor58(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
yoruba du say oruko omo ni ro omo. . . So, oruko ilu lo n ro ilu. . . Au u take xpect lyt 4rm a place kald igbo

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nancydearie(f): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2013
Kingzpen,sorry i didnt check my box so i never knew u sent me a mail. Check ur box.Happy Xmas
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by DEllaluv(f): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yoruba/igbo?

If d guy want make im vex,na sharp sharp,banji fit elongate im neck na
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Mr. Kinzpen, make u drop one for xmas na.
While doin dat here is ya xmas food from me, pls enjoy it.

ewwwww...
Bros y evils?grin

Merry Xmas every1
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by huzhomah(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
Chai see food wey dem say make ma guy chow na wa oo if he smack dis wan he no go get inspiration drop anoda episode
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Niyonice(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2013
waiting..
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Flakkydagirl: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2013
Ijebu Mushin wud be better,tnks.
Just do nd update jo
waitin..........

Adusco?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2013
Update Coming Up By 10:00...

Dedicating It To Merbenko and Deept...

Love Y'all...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dammygoody(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2013
Aite............waiting patiently.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2013
EPISODE 65

He waited for some seconds for me to ask my question, and since I was temporarily dumb, he retrieved his attention from me. I looked around for help but got none, which made me learn a bitter lesson that day; what you sow is exactly what you will reap, no two ways to it. I quietly hummed all the songs I could remember as I masticated the lid of my pen.

“Thirty more minutes!” Mrs Nwachukwu announced.

I needed no soothsayer to apprise me that I was already swimming in the pool of carry over. I began to sweat, my heart began to pump more blood than it should, all because I couldn’t afford to.

The examination was almost coming to an end, heads turning three hundrend and sixty degrees, necks working like a forklift, elongated and abridged within seconds.

“God, I know you were trying to pass a message to me. Now I know and understand better, kindly make a way for me.” I silently prayed.

Afterwards, I peeked on the invigilators, to be sure I wasn’t under their spotlight. I wasn’t. I stretched my hand, tapped the same guy quickly, he turned around, then he signalled with his hand and mimed with his mouth for me to ask my question. I was extremely elated, though I sat but I was up on my feet, dancing.

“Merbenko, Merbenko.” I muttered.

He strained his ears, squeezing his face in confusion, he quite didn’t understand my question. “What is the title of Professor Merbenko’s first novel?” I muttered again.

He was a brilliant chap, he answered me within a tick. “Deept.” He replied me and almost immediately continued with his work.

“Ok Deept, I got it, thank you so much.”

My eyes bulged out like that of a dragonfly, blinking continuously like a traffic light, coupled with the speed of my hand, I lifted, peeped at his answer sheet and dubbed all I saw; since that day I knew my eyes were multifunctional, one of which was telescopic role.

“Get ready to stop!” Mr Akinola shouted.

The gurus of the class had started submitting their scripts while I was busy photocopying another guy’s work. The class was becoming rowdy and the invigilators were busy collecting the scripts, which blinded their eyes away from the underground activities that took place. The raucous state of the class created a room for the dullards to ask questions from the fellows who went on to submit their work. I utilized that opportunity to the fullest, I was able to attempt five more questions out of eleven that frowned at me.

“Hey You!” Mr Akinola shouted with a frown on his face, pointing towards my direction. “Stand up!”

I fidgeted and wondered if I was the one he was refering to because I was guilty of spying into another’s work.

I placed my hand on my chest like a footballer saying his pledge. “Me?” I mimed.

“I said stand up!” He yelled again, taking some steps forward. “Infact, bring your script along.”

In that same minute, Mr Akinola was slightly distracted by a student, who had an issue with the script she submitted, which kept his head buried and his eyes away from me. Still with my hand on my chest, I stood up with a puzzled face, I looked behind to confirm if I was the victim, yes I was. I shuffled my papers together and walked forward before he minutes on my answer sheet.

The girl left, Mr Akinola raised his head and pointed in fury to the direction I was coming from. “Are you mad?!” He yelled out loud. “You! Yes, you wearing the orange shirt, come here.”

I took a shufti at myself to confirm the color of my shirt which I didn’t notice until it was mentioned. I wore a white shirt which was far from being the color mentioned, so I resolved to go back to my seat to complete my work.

“Hey, Mr man where are you going?” He said as I retreated.

I turned around, shocked. “Sir, I want to complete my work.” I said, pointing to my seat.

“So why did you stand up?” Mr Akinola asked.

“Sir, I thought I was the one you were refering to.” I replied with a pity face.

“So?” He said. “It’s time to submit. Oya, everybody submit now! If you’re caught writing afterwards just go and register for this course next year.”

I looked at my answer sheet, it was so scanty, I nodded in pity of myself as I walked on to submit my script. I was still beleaguered to have wasted the last minutes of the examination walking towards Mr Akinola, when I saw my classmates crowded over the heap of bags outside.

I flew outside like a rocket, struggling in the midst of them like the woman with the issue of blood, not to touch the helm of Jesus’ garment but to grab the handle of my bag. I saw different bags but my bag was not in view. I was almost crying as I drew out of the crowd. I stood at akimbo waiting for the crowd to reduce, then I saw my bag behind a fellow about twenty meters away, a girl to be specific, I knew from her hairstyle. I moved briskly towards her, she paced faster. That’s my bag for sure, she’s trying to escape, Banji, come on move faster, I said to myself.

I ignited my engine, I started jogging to catch up with her and almost immediately, she started jogging too.

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by ib4real95(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2013
Nice one bruh... ure the bomb. This shii is hella interesting.. pls update as soon as possible! i award u d best writer on nairaland.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by walewunmi(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Waow banji I got one song 4u *clears throat *in davido's voice* omo see GOBE* lol omo ur own don fry loool...kingzpen u just like 2dey put us 4 suspense abi anyways its all good make sure u update regularly now oh...still I follow
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Les: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Do girls jog after exams cheesy na e be say your school na one kind kpako school like that we shakara no de there dictionary grin grin kingspen! kingspen!! kingspen!!! How many times did I call you?? Better modify o, girls don't jog except during sports, unless I'm yet to meet one who does cheesy I know it's your tactic of keeping us in suspense but this one didn't work out for me like the one of iPhone in your bag, that's why I have to voice my opinion, it's been long overdue.
*goes back to the back seat
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Wooooow... I'm surprised you're saying dis fa... Many occasions have I seen a girl run sef not even jog after exams, reason been different... One of which can be she is playing around, hasty to meet someone, going to prepare for the next exam, she might even be going for another borrowed paper in another department so bro, anyone can be the case and perhaps I said, she hastened her steps which should indicate she was in a haste before jogging, she didn't just start jogging... I understand what you meant but maybe the girls you usually see ain't brilliant enough and they were mourning about d paper that didn't go down well... Anything can happen Les, I picture scenes before dropping it so updating this episode ain't needed... Thankz so much bro... God Bless You...
Les: Do girls jog after exams cheesy na e be say your school na one kind kpako school like that we shakara no de there dictionary grin grin kingspen! kingspen!! kingspen!!! How many times did I call you?? Better modify o, girls don't jog except during sports, unless I'm yet to meet one who does cheesy I know it's your tactic of keeping us in suspense but this one didn't work out for me like the one of iPhone in your bag, that's why I have to voice my opinion, it's been long overdue.
*goes back to the back seat
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
The girl was going for something else nd she wasn't with banji's bag buh banji was goin for sumtin wrng.... His bag is still down dia....

*my opinion tho*
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Better... The next update would shed more light on your view...
Tommybob: The girl was going for something else nd she wasn't with banji's bag buh banji was goin for sumtin wrng.... His bag is still down dia....

*my opinion tho*
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dammygoody(m): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tommybob: The girl was going for something else nd she wasn't with banji's bag buh banji was goin for sumtin wrng.... His bag is still down dia....

*my opinion tho*
yea I support the idea..though Banji's eyes have telescopic capabilities,it might only function in tight examination conditions,who knows? grin grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Girls can't pinch? Is that what you mean? Banji is not always wrong, please note that... The Power Of Suspense... *winks*
dammygoody: yea I support the idea..though Banji's eyes have telescopic capabilities,it might only function in tight examination conditions,who knows? grin grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by eyezik3(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
KingzPen: Better... The next update would shed more light on your view...
Boss Kingzpen I throway salute for una, u no dey easy atall before person think and write. But kingzpen the suspense too much ooo.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Thankz so much Eyezik... It ain't easy at all... I will drop another update soon...
eyezik3:
Boss Kingzpen I throway salute for una, u no dey easy atall before person think and write. But kingzpen the suspense too much ooo.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Wooooow... Award? *grabs handkerchief, cleans tears* Thankz so much bro... I'm so humbled by your comment... God Bless You...
ib4real95: Nice one bruh... ure the bomb. This shii is hella interesting.. pls update as soon as possible! i award u d best writer on nairaland.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by wolexino(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
kingzpen good work bro, abeg update as soon a possible o make u no go give some of us high Bp

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.