Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) (194229 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
3:15 P.M. Please... *winks* Amma drop 2 updates today...
Nancydearie: Na wah ooooo,whick kind wahala be this nah? U no wan update,wetin we do u?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by SenatorPope(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Waiting patiently for both updates....hope its coming very soon coz I am tired of reloading.

KingzPen: 3:15 P.M. Please... *winks* Amma drop 2 updates today...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
EPISODE 66

This girl must be mean to have taken my bag, I said to myself as I increased my steps, ninety miles per hour. I pursued her with everything I had, every fibre of my being and no time, I covered the gap she created. Questions rushed into my mind as I afterwards saw her walking as she changed her direction. I cared less about her feet transition, so I rapidly moved closer to her, then forcefully dragged the right strap of the bag from her shoulder.

She fearfully turned around, holding her right teat like a precious metal, with her rage turned up to its maximum. I held in my hand a strap but I was surprised to see the left strap of the bag firmly resting on her shoulder and the right, dangling by her arm. Like flash, I fell on my knees begging. Why? The strap I was holding was for her bra.

“Please, I’m so sorry.” I said with a cloud of pity revolving around me. “Please pardon my stupidity.”

She bowed her head in anger, with her hand still on her chest, she raised her head and gave a fake smiled. “What can I do for you?” She asked.

“Ehm ehm, before I entered the exam hall, Mrs Nwachkwu asked me to drop my bag, then I moved and dropped my bag, then she searched me, then...” I was narrating when she angrily interjected.

“What’s my business with all you’re saying?” She yelled. “You must be crazy for delaying me. Idiot, foolish boy. You think I’m one of those cheap girls you chase around? Fool!”

She snatched her bra strap from me and walked away. I stood up, gazing at my bag go away. Banji, don’t be a fool, go get your bag, my instinct urged me again. I adhered. I paced quickly and got behind her without her notice, then I placed my left hand beneath the bag, touching and tenderly squeezing it to feel its content.

Slaaaap! I held my cheek, caressing it to ease of the pain. “More of that you will receive if you don’t back off.” She warned, turned around and moved on.

That slap was actually needed to place me back on track. I took to my heels to the department to confirm if my bag was truly gone. Within a twinkle of an eye, I got to the department but from afar the heap of bags had disappeared with no single bag left.

“This girl must be a bastard!” I angrily said. “She stole my bag, my phone and my money and she had the effrontery to slap me. She must be a joker.”

I had no option than to report my case to the course supervisor, Mrs Nwanchukwu. I knocked on her door, then went in without her permission.

“Good morning ma.”

“Good morning.” She replied. “Yes, how may I help you?”

“Excuse me ma, when you asked us to drop our bags, I dropped mine by this side.” I said, pointing to the spot I dropped my bag from her office. “Then, after the exam I couldn’t find my bag again. But I saw one girl...”

“Is that the bag?” She interjected and pointed.

I looked quickly at the direction of her hand and I grinned when I saw it. “Yes ma. That’s my bag.” I said, smiling.

“Ok. Take it.” She said. “So, what happened to the girl after the exam?”

I picked up my bag and paused at the spot. “Ma? Which girl?” I asked, confused.

“The one you wanted to talk about.”

I scratched my head. “Ma, I and the girl were both searching for it. That’s it ma.”

“Ok, you may go.”

As soon as I left her office, I opened the bag, brought out the phone and the cheque, buried them in my pocket, then forged out of the campus. I was so elated. I threw a coin in my mind to determine where to go, the bank or the telecommunication office. Time favored the later, it was 11:58 P.M. I hurriedly board a motorcycle and it alighted me at the nearest telecommunication office. I walked in, bounced to the customer service, laid my complain and I was asked to wait for some minutes.

While waiting, I can’t help but notice how beautiful the service attendant was. Abisola, that’s her name, I found out from the nameplate placed on her desk. The color of her scarf, which she converted to a tie, blended with the color of the building, yellow.

“Hello, Mrs Abisola, I’m waiting.” I said because minutes were becoming an hour.

She looked at me and smiled. “It’s Miss Abisola.” She said. “Come over and have your SIM card.”

I stood, walked up to her, smiled and collected it. “Thanks so much.” I said.

“You’re welcome.” She replied. “Would that be all?”

“Yes.”

“Thanks, we are always with you.” She said, smiled and winked at me. “Everywhere you go.”

I smiled and left the office. I was so happy to launch my SIM card with a new phone, so I brought out my phone as I flagged down a motorcycle.

It stopped. “Hikmoj Bank, for dammygoody.” I said, pointing ahead.

“Two hundred.” The motorcyclist said.

“Two what? Sey wetin? Hikmoj Bank for here.” I said, aggressively pointing to an unknown destination. “Dammygoody street wey no far from here, zoom zoom, you don reach and you sey two hundred. Abeg na one fifty jor.”

“Oya enter.” He said.

I cajoled him. As I relished every minute on the bike, I was busy trying to get my sim card into my phone. I detatched the SIM card from the plastic successfully, then I placed it between my lips. My hands were full and busy; the sim pack, the plastic and the phone, all laid in my hands. I muddled through to pull out the SIM card tray but my grip on the phone wasn’t firm enough.

Unknowingly, the motorcyclist ran into a ditch, I lost grip on the phone and it slipped away from my hand.

I quickly removed the SIM card from my lips. “Jesus! My phone.” I yelled.

“Wetin?!” The motorcyclist yelled in return.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by SenatorPope(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
When are u going to lay ur hands on something and achieve such witout hiccups?

Banji u get serious problem.

I am suggesting u get 7 prophets to get 7 candles and then, u and d prophets will pray on 7 mountains,u shld also spend 7 days at the seaside.

Probably this will help u.

I still dey enjoy u oooo and expecting d 2nd update for 2day.

2 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Flakkydagirl: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
I can't stop laffing,,,Bra strap,i tink two slaps wud av been better.
Banji is a big fool,we all know,why is he inserting the sim on the bike.
Am not even surprised,i knw he'ld surely encounter one problem or the other.

Nice one boss.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by D9ty7(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
I av nufin to say rather than Banji is mad. I'm sure some spiritual forces are against him. How can a human being, a university undergraduate be soooo stupid to the extent of inserting SIM card into a phone, while on a bike. A bike in motion for that matter.
Dchiefpries & pope, what are you guys doing, Banji needs prayers that will lead to diliverance from spiritual forces.
Iphone chai

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
*covers face* I have tried that before o buh my phone no fall, mine was successful... Banji was just unfortunate... Perhaps, he is rich to buy another if anything happens...
D9ty7: I av nufin to say rather than Banji is mad. I'm sure some spiritual forces are against him. How can a human being, a university undergraduate be soooo stupid to the extent of inserting SIM card into a phone, while on a bike. A bike in motion for that matter.
Dchiefpries & pope, what are you guys doing, Banji needs prayers that will lead to diliverance from spiritual forces.
Iphone chai
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Loooool... Banji case no even surprise u shey? E go surprise you soon... Loooool...
Flakkydagirl: I can't stop laffing,,,Bra strap,i tink two slaps wud av been better.
Banji is a big fool,we all know,why is he inserting the sim on the bike.
Am not even surprised,i knw he'ld surely encounter one problem or the other.

Nice one boss.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Bleszin(f): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dat gal pity banji gv am ONLY 1 slap....if na me..(i comment my reserve) Kingzpen weldon bt dnt make me angry,annoying,vex bcus of ur delays
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by D9ty7(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
That is you, the king and not Banji
KingzPen: *covers face* I have tried that before o buh my phone no fall, mine was successful... Banji was just unfortunate... Perhaps, he is rich to buy another if anything happens...
Rich? If i hear. Am sure, he will hold the cheque leaf in his hand while having his bath. Lets wait and see.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
You're a pope so please get on your knees for him... *winks*
Senator_Pope: When are u going to lay ur hands on something and achieve such witout hiccups?

Banji u get serious problem.

I am suggesting u get 7 prophets to get 7 candles and then, u and d prophets will pray on 7 mountains,u shld also spend 7 days at the seaside.

Probably this will help u.

I still dey enjoy u oooo and expecting d 2nd update for 2day.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
From your comment, I know you're a gentle lady and you will just bid Banji goodbye without doing nothing... *winks* I lie? Am sorry for the delay... I will drop another BGG tonight...
Bleszin: Dat gal pity banji gv am ONLY 1 slap....if na me..(i comment my reserve) Kingzpen weldon bt dnt make me angry,annoying,vex bcus of ur delays
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Boss don finish me with laff Oooo... LmaoOooo...
D9ty7: Am sure, he will hold the cheque leaf in his hand while having his bath. Lets wait and see.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Bleszin(f): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
KingzPen: From your comment, I know you're a gentle lady and you will just bid Banji goodbye without doing nothing... *winks* I lie? Am sorry for the delay... I will drop another BGG tonight...
c as i dey feel lyk gentle gal...lolx....Dnt kip me waiting o....

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by wolexino(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kingzpen, wetin banji do u nw? Next pls....
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by wolexino(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kingzpen, wetin banji do u nw? Keep d good works bro more ink to ur pen.
Next pls
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by merbenko: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by noblebright(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
my man am so so sorry to say dis, u're de most careles guy i hav ever read about. nawah for u oooooooo Banji! happy boxin day to u all
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by hikmoj(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hikmoj bank indeedgrin...anyway my bank work 4 24/7...keep d good work up dearie
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by SexySapphire(f): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
I dunno wat to say bout dis Banji of a demon again. He's so possessed wit loads and lots of problems, from one wahala to the other. Am sure its the day dat he dies dat he finally gets delivered. #whew#

Great work Kingzpen
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by bandely(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
What sort of life is this dude living. Your tribulations might outweigh that of Job soon o.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Georgesmartt(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kingzpen! You too much jare! I tot I wont catch up b4 the story ends but now am finally here,..Benji no dey think well b4 doin tins sha, Him problems no be here. #waiting4updates...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nancydearie(f): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Banji,i pity u because this ur problems no dey finish.It seems u were born with basket of problems,but come oooooo,what were u thinking when u were doing all that on top of a moving byke,u no get No6 or what,ok i can understand,u never use iphone before so u wanna check it out.Next time,learn to be patient with things.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dammygoody(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Don't mind the bike man,you know they will collect ticket money when he enters dammygoody street grin grin............but on a serious note,I'm tired of believing in Banji oo! ah! Ah!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
#StillFollowing

dis Banji ehn, as I dey expect u 2 fumble evrytym...u no dey disappoint me...

Gud job Boss KingzPen
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Bleszin(f): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2013
Kingzpen! Kingzpen!! Kingzpen!!! Hw many tymz i call u? Bt u said u wil drop 2 updates...wat happiin? Infact my name is nw VEXper....Until banji bcums fortunate
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by JumaiM(f): 2:01am On Dec 28, 2013
Compliment of d season KingzPen. Me luv ur story smileyCompliment of d season KingzPen. Me luv ur story
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by JumaiM(f): 2:02am On Dec 28, 2013
Compliment of d season KingzPen. Kudos! Me luv ur story smiley
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Mensah2013(m): 5:22am On Dec 28, 2013
I ws so engrosd wit ur update dat I finishd readin it 2 dis point in jus 18hrs. U ar a talent bro. Kip it up
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2013
18 Wah? You tried bro... Thankz for taking your time to read through... God Bless You...
Mensah2013: I ws so engrosd wit ur update dat I finishd readin it 2 dis point in jus 18hrs. U ar a talent bro. Kip it up
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2013
Same to you, Jumai. Thankz you so much and I love your name... *winks*
JumaiM: Compliment of d season KingzPen. Kudos! Me luv ur story smiley
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2013
Loooool... Na sleep cause am... Please remain the Blessing we know you as... Vexper, mba!
Bleszin: Kingzpen! Kingzpen!! Kingzpen!!! Hw many tymz i call u? Bt u said u wil drop 2 updates...wat happiin? Infact my name is nw VEXper....Until banji bcums fortunate

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (59) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.