Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) (194497 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'm trying to concise my update to just 3 or 4 so please bear with me...

Wanna make the update longer and concise...

Thankz for understanding...

Love Y'all...

Amma try to drop an update before I sleep...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Seastar, Thankz so much Dearie... God Bless You... Muuuuaaahhhh!
Seastar: Dis is fantalicious, really swt.kip us updated, u r awesome, mmmmmmuah!!!!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Please go and stock up o cos the subsequent updates people would need them badly...
stefikal:

actually I ran out of stock...d demand is quite highsmiley
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Suspenseter tension? Which one be that na, Dr Walewunmi?
walewunmi: Hmmm don't be surprised if u start geting report dat peeps av started aving suspenseter tension while reading ur story...2much suspense walai kingzpen ride on bro(HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCEgrin)
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lobatan, Kingzpen Adebanji... Loooool... Thankz so much Dearie... God Bless You Loadz...
JumaiM: kingzPen Adebanji ku ise opolo, olorun a so agbara di otun. Kudos to u sweetheart u are indeed a good & talented writer.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bleszin: Stefikal does dat mean i wil die of suspense

No you won't dear, I'm sure Kingz would be lenientcheesy

KingzPen: Please go and stock up o cos the subsequent updates people would need them badly...

they will survivegrin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Okies Oooo... Na you talk am...
stefikal:

they will survivegrin

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Update Coming Soon... My Next Post Would Be The Next Episode...

Love Y'all...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by adusco(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
KingzPen: Update Coming Soon... My Next Post Would Be The Next Episode...

Love Y'all...

i'm crazy abt you........
I just realized i dunno d meaning of wot i wrote.
U are jus too much.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by D9ty7(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Me i will wait. Just make it long and hilarious. I wanna laff b4 i go to bed.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dhayor58(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bleszin: Plz who took my drugs(suspencilin) b4 i die of suspence o....i Suspect DHAYOR
lol, na smal i take nah, oya take jhor
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
adusco:

i'm crazy abt you........
I just realized i dunno d meaning of wot i wrote.
U are jus too much.

lolzzshocked
was I the only one who saw this?
Lwtmb
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by SenatorPope(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Whether u no knw say we dey wait u...Na why I say make I write remind u.

KingzPen: Update Coming Soon... My Next Post Would Be The Next Episode...
Love Y'all...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dammygoody(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kingzpen............where art thou

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2013
A spirit told me my boss would sleep off wen he said that the other time nd it really happened... *sowi for breaking yr heart*

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nancydearie(f): 3:31am On Dec 30, 2013
Kingzpen,u no come update again,wetin happen,have been awake since waiting for ur update abi u no want make i sleep?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2013
EPISODE 69

“Sir?” I asked, surprised because I actually didn’t know who I was conversing with.

“Are you deaf?” He angrily said. “I said meet me in my office tomorrow morning by eight.”

“Eight again?” I said, getting more confused. “Sir, I have exam by eight and I won’t be finishing until eleven.”

“Hmmm, ok. Come by eleven thirty.” He said.

“Sir, I have another paper by twelve.” I added.

“You must be crazy.” He furiously replied. “If you know the problem you are into you won’t defer coming to see me.”

“Sir? Which problem sir?” I asked with a shaky voice.

“Oh! You have forgotten that your friend is still in the police custody.” He said, which gave me the clue that it was the CSO.

“Ok sir, I will squeeze time to come.” I said.

“You better. Bye.”

“Bye sir.”

I calmly sat on my bed with beads of sweat formed on my forehead. I began to twitch uncontrollably, I suddenly developed fever. What happened? Why do the CSO want to see me? Am I guilty too? Or did Bayo implicate me? All these questions pumped into my mind without an answer to any. I tried to read but my mind didn’t allow, I became so depressed and fell asleep. Nothing can be more frustrating than having loads of question without an answer to them.

Far from knowing all that happened all night, I woke up to see a brand new day with lots of anxiety on my mind. Like an advert forwarded to the main movie, my life accelerated to the main deal of the day, the meeting with the CSO.

I got to the school security department after a successful examination; I didn’t prepare but I attempted all questions, thanks to my telescopic eyes. I walked briskly to the CSO’s office.

I got to the door and knocked. “Yes, come in.”

I opened the door and went in. “Oh Banji, you’re here.” The CSO said.

“Yes sir. Good morning sir.” I greeted with my eyes fixed on the man who sat before him.

“Morning, sit down.” The CSO said, offering me the second chair.

I gazed at the man who sat on my left, he looked at me. “Good morning sir.” I greeted with a low tone, bowing my head to demonstrate.

He smiled. “Good morning.” He said and patted my back.

The CSO cleared his throat, then looked at the man. “Barrister Ayo, this is the Banji.”

“Oh! Bayo’s friend.” Barrister Ayo said, then offered me his hand to shake.

I shook him. “I’m just his friend for a short time not that...” I was explaining.

“Shush, I know.” Barrister Ayo interjected. “I just want to ask few questions and you’re free to go. Nothing to be scared about.”

I smiled. “Ok sir.”

“Ok.” He said, looked at the CSO, who nodded to bid him to continue. “Banji, what did you know about the gun Bayo kept in his wardrobe?”

Gun? What’s my business with Bayo’s gun? I asked myself. “Sir, I’m not even familiar with Bayo’s wardrobe not to talk of the content in it.” I said.

“Did you know he was a cultist before you both became friends?”

“Sir, I don’t know he was. I only knew the day he brought out his gun.”

I was really tired of the unnecessary questions the lawyer asked but his last sentence revived my mood.

“You’re free. Your friend was found guilty and now he has been sentenced to twenty years imprisonment.”

“Ha!” I sounded with my mouth opened wide.

“Yes.” Barrister Ayo said, then shifted his focus to the CSO. “Sir, that would be all.”

“Ok sir.” The CSO replied, then looked at me. “Now you see where your friend has landed himself. You better mind who you hang out with henceforth.”

“Yes sir.” I replied.

The CSO smiled. “Ok Banji, you may go.”

I happily left the CSO’s office, rushed back to my department for the second examination. Alas! The examination had already commenced. I scurried into the hall, collected the question paper and the answer sheet from the invigilator, then I ran to an empty seat situated behind the hall and sat.

I began writing, writing and writing. Atlast, I was now writing my last examination, which I graciously prepared for.

“Sir!” I shouted, raising my hand.

“Yes?” The invigilator answered.

“Extra sheet.”

The invigilator walked up to me, flipped through the pages of my answer sheet to comfirm if I had truly exhausted it. “Banji, Banji, today is different o.” He said. “Abi because na your last paper?”

I smiled, he gave me the new sheet and I began downloading more answers on it. I finished. I was the first to finish, I strolled up to the invigilator, submitted my script, then forged out of the examination hall.

“At last, I am a four hundred level student.” I said, sighed and smiled.

There was no time to waste, I rushed down to my hall, picked up my luggage and forged out to the garage. I arrived at the garage, scanned inside the bus I was about boarding to ensure there wasn’t any woman carrying a baby because I didn’t want to experience any nightmare again. There wasn’t so I boarded and we embarked.

The journey went smoothly. How smoothly could it be, if all I did was sleep, crunch some snacks and sleep again. I alighted at my designated bus stop, flagged down a motorcycle and it zoomed me to my house.

“How much?” I asked the motorcyclist.

“One fifty.”

I reached for my wallet, drew out a two hundred naira note and handed it over to him. As he searched his pocket to give me my balance, I walked away.

“Bros, your change.” He said.

I turned around and smiled. “Keep the change.” I said, feeling rich.

I couldn’t wait to see my mother, so I dropped my luggage by the passage and ran inside the house, the parlor. “Mummy.” I shouted but no response.

I stood still, wondering for some seconds. “Mummy! Mummy!!” I added but still no response.

I bustled into her room and my attention was caught by the drugs and its sachets scattered on a small table near her bed, while she laid supine with her mouth wide open.

I stood still as the movie of my worst nightmare played before me.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by D9ty7(m): 7:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Kingzpen, i slept frowning and i woke up frowning. Just because u ddn't update, me i av updated my own thread o.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by D9ty7(m): 7:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Good morning to y'all, hope you had a nice night rest?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2013
Boss, I'm sorry... That thing called sleep na bad thing Oooo... It swept me off my feet like a badoo wooing a lady...
D9ty7: Kingzpen, i slept frowning and i woke up frowning. Just because u ddn't update, me i av updated my own thread o.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by D9ty7(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2013
Dnt tell me wat am thinking z abt to appen.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by D9ty7(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Nature can't be cheated.
KingzPen: Boss, I'm sorry... That thing called sleep na bad thing Oooo... It swept me off my feet like a badoo wooing a lady...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Drugs?
Lying supine?
Mouth wide open?

cry cry please she must not diecry
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2013
Awwwww... So touching...
stefikal: Drugs?
Lying supine?
Mouth wide open?

cry cry please she must not diecry
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dhayor58(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2013
cry cry wea r al d doctors, pastors, alfas nd babalawos in ds thread, iya banji mustn't die oh
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Don't worry she will be revived...
dhayor58: cry cry wea r al d doctors in ds thread, iya banji mustn't die oh
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dammygoody(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2013
KingzPen: Don't worry she will be revived ...
I command,declare and decree--She must be revived---
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Pastor DammyGoody! Lmaooooo... Amen OOOO...
dammygoody: I command,declare and decre--She must be revived---
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by adusco(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2013
I can not come and go and die of suspense.
Iya banji must live o ,en ehn.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by merbenko: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Pls not this time as Banji is rich and through with his Exams
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dhayor58(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2013
dammygoody: I command,declare and decree--She must be revived---
so shall it b in Jesus name, o de ti ri be
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by deept(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2013
when things styart to turn around for Banji's good. anyway suspecting the date is april first so they prolly playing a fast one on him.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (59) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.