Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her (13756 Views)

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by adusco(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
Is either her or you gt mouth odour
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Andyblaze: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
baralatie:

see person wey dey cry like baby 4 nairaland sey im women neva giv am ordinary kiss!
Use tetmosol wash ur mouth morning,afternun & night.
Advice na free!
Mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by baralatie(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze:
Mumu

wetin i talk dey pain u!:-D
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by philmimi1992(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze:
i dont have mouth odor
how sure are we? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by babybuzx(f): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze:
i dont have mouth odor
dat means she has mouth odour
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Andyblaze: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
baralatie:

wetin i talk dey pain u!:-D

If u dey wait for e-comment to pain me u go old
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by baralatie(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze:

If u dey wait for e-comment to pain me u go old
eeyaa!e no dey pain am ga_ga bt e dy pain o ga_ga
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Andyblaze: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
baralatie:
eeyaa!e no dey pain am ga_ga bt e dy pain o ga_ga
lol u neva start
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by baralatie(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze: lol u neva start

are u not suppose to be in hospital conducting a medical exam after this ur 2wk s+x&paid program.
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
M
oluboyo04: nawa for yu o! Yu startd datin a girl 2wks ago and yu don av sex wit her 7times. in d nxt 2 or 3 mnths yu go dey tink of getin anoda person cos by then she go don tire yu. Ladies can b so stupid at times. person never marry yu he don av sex wit yu 7times within 2wks later yu go cary dat yeye body dey look for beta husband wey go put yu 4house. @op, no be only in forensic yu get phD, yu get am for sexology too.
my brother follow me ask o.
2weeks seven times? Ha
Chineke. No wonder some men dey talk say woman no cost again these days.
See as em happy dey collect d sugar.
If the girl had asked him for house rent now
He'll come to NL and say "I met her within two weeks she's already asking me for house rent"
Now he won't say no two weeks is too soon for all that sexing.
Even person husband never do am like that.na wa o
Girls dey fall hand sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Andyblaze: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
baralatie:

are u not suppose to be in hospital conducting a medical exam after this ur 2wk s+x&paid program.

Come and advise me here jor with ya big head https://www.nairaland.com/1503600/girlfriend-ever-going-forgive-me
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by baralatie(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze:

Come and advise me here jor with ya big head https://www.nairaland.com/1503600/girlfriend-ever-going-forgive-me
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by baralatie(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by 50calibre(m): 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze! You are now notorious for creating different threads with different (sometimes conflicting) stories, how many lives do you have, 9?

Anyways @ the topics: funniest thing is that scientist that said kissing involves lots of bacteria, probably goes home & kisses his wife or her husband.

Many things can kill a person, it could be accident, disease, natural disaster, terrorism, robbers etc if you begin to fret over every little thing, you might as well stay indoors, don't breath public air, don't shake hands, don't use public restrooms, don't use public transports, all of which are hubs for millions of bacteria.
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by 50calibre(m): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
baralatie:

see person wey dey cry like baby 4 nairaland sey im women neva giv am ordinary kiss!
Use tetmosol wash ur mouth morning,afternun & night.
Advice na free!

Or better still, make him report himself to United Nations, probably him carry chemical weapon for mouth.
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by momastics(m): 5:44am On Nov 04, 2013
She dose not trust where you put her mouth, it maybe her body but she is not comfortable your putting your mouth there!
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by spyroxy1(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2013
Andyblaze:

make i arrange well make i call dis babe for Friday movement.... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Andyblaze: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2013
spyroxy1:

make i arrange well make i call dis babe for Friday movement.... grin
guy na ur money kill am o
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Andyblaze: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2013
50calibre: Andyblaze! You are now notorious for creating different threads with different (sometimes conflicting) stories, how many lives do you have, 9?

Anyways @ the topics: funniest thing is that scientist that said kissing involves lots of bacteria, probably goes home & kisses his wife or her husband.

Many things can kill a person, it could be accident, disease, natural disaster, terrorism, robbers etc if you begin to fret over every little thing, you might as well stay indoors, don't breath public air, don't shake hands, don't use public restrooms, don't use public transports, all of which are hubs for millions of bacteria.
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by baralatie(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2013
momastics: She dose not trust where you put her mouth, it maybe her body but she is not comfortable your putting your mouth there!

gbosa! and to think he is not taking a simple advice of washing his mouth or to report himself to united nation!nna e!
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Andyblaze: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2013
baralatie:

gbosa! and to think he is not taking a simple advice of washing his mouth or to report himself to united nation!nna e!
my mouth scent like rose petals
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Odoemacyril(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2013
HMMMMMM
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Odoemacyril(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2013
HMMMMMM somtin related 2 dis,,she only giv me her lipz wen she is at her peak durin sex,,bt i do cmplain and ask her quest dt no gud reply,,,,so i tink sm dnt rily value d kis dat y
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Andyblaze: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
lorretta u: Mmy brother follow me ask o.
2weeks seven times? Ha
Chineke. No wonder some men dey talk say woman no cost again these days.
See as em happy dey collect d sugar.
If the girl had asked him for house rent now
He'll come to NL and say "I met her within two weeks she's already asking me for house rent"
Now he won't say no two weeks is too soon for all that sexing.
Even person husband never do am like that.na wa o
Girls dey fall hand sha.

We are young, wild and free
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by APRIDE(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
It's either your mouth stinks or she is a bush girl...
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by baralatie(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Odoemacyril: HMMMMMM somtin related 2 dis,,she only giv me her lipz wen she is at her peak durin sex,,bt i do cmplain and ask her quest dt no gud reply,,,,so i tink sm dnt rily value d kis dat y
did u jst say u ar confusd.OP!see ur person 4 here!giv him a non confusing answer.
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Odoemacyril(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
baralatie:
did u jst say u ar confusd.OP!see ur person 4 here!giv him a non confusing answer.
hw
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Andyblaze: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
baralatie:
DIY
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by baralatie(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Andyblaze: DIY
are u not the minister in charge of this tread!
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by JackRyan(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2013
oluboyo04: nawa for yu o! Yu startd datin a girl 2wks ago and yu don av sex wit her 7times. in d nxt 2 or 3 mnths yu go dey tink of getin anoda person cos by then she go don tire yu. Ladies can b so stupid at times. person never marry yu he don av sex wit yu 7times within 2wks later yu go cary dat yeye body dey look for beta husband wey go put yu 4house. @op, no be only in forensic yu get phD, yu get am for sexology too.

You know, I find that behavior annoying!
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by UjSizzle(f): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2013
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... / Share Your NYSC Romance Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.