Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? (14103 Views)

My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / Arab Men Love Black Women! Fact Or Myth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Deepspirituals: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2023
Have you Witnessed a Man who lost his wife Mentioning He is not Willing to Remarry because he can't finds another Woman again like his late wife, She is sooo attached to His Soul.

Likewise a Woman Mention same as Well.

They Seems to be sooo Connected to one's Spiritual Mind, They Seems to leave a Spiritual Vacuum that cannot be filled by another Person.

Little Wonder ,Some Marriages Last For Long while some do not last because that Man or Woman isn't attached to one's soul.

Imagine a Man Or Woman Jubilating after a Divorce was pronouced by a Magistrate...

Some Men, Women do regrets saying deep down in me, This is not the Spiritual picture or image of the man or woman I do see in my Heart, They just marry because time was going fast and age wasn't on there side.

What is your take on this?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by EMMARNUEL: 1:41am On Jun 26, 2023
Nothing like soulmate.,

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Sirbruno3000(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2023
Big myth. We can only try and tolerate our spouses.

17 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Deepspirituals: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Nothing like soulmate.,

Noted!

4 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Lady97: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2023
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Hollyharjii: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Here to read comment and understand the mystery ahead of the journey

3 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by MetroLane: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
To some people it is true.

To others it's a myth.

To me it's a truthful myth.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by hopefulLandlord: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
I think simply observing how this usually works proves it's a myth

Ask yourself how come most people's "soulmate" usually come from their own area, town, state or country. why is it usually in your circle? Of course you'd say what of those that happen to meet themselves from another country? well, those are usually very rare, a lot rarer than social media would make you believe.

2 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Houseofglam7(f): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
It’s a true myth 🤣😂🤣😂

9 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by BabaCommander: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Myth, meet, meat

Only the simple ones gets overly attached to anyone or anything.

The simplicity of the simple one shall slay him....

8 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Fiscus105(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Myth, Deceit, Satanic manipulations and Fantasy , depend how it occurs to you.

Love with opposite gender has to do with body chemistry, if u nuture it, it will grow, and if u neglect it, it will die a natural cause.

More reason non blooded related opposite gender shouldn't try to be bestie, if they don't want to end the friendship with hot sex.

if u refuse to let go of love u had for your partner after demise. You alone would suffer emotional pains, believing myth or cultural beliefs, or soul mate.

6 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by hopefulLandlord: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lady97:
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
I don't have money. am I still welcome?

5 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
I vote myth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Meerahbel: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
I have no doubt that soul mates exist. I am gifted to hear souls. Soul mates are real. Souls reincarnate many times to experience life.

Many lessons are learnt from the souls of your spiritual family. They are the ones you love deeply and have shared many past lives with. Your mother, father, siblings, best friends, husband and children are usually from this family. Souls are eternal energies with a vast consciousness. I think of them as cells of God. Life is destined. God shows us the way of life by living a virtual experience in human form. Life is a preordained play orchestrated by God. From a very high perspective, souls see and understand the beauty and love of God’s performance. While living we get a very small window to the truth of our existence.
Astrology is a map of universal energies. The movement of masses tell a story. When interpreted correctly, they can be very accurate in the prediction of the near future and in the explanation of your personality traits received at birth. If you have understood from a reliable source that you will be meeting your soulmate within the year, then believe what you hear.

Please do not worry that you will miss him. If this is your destiny, he will find you even if you are hiding under your bed. Soulmate relationships are intense. Intense with tears and with love. He knows you well, extremely well. He intuitively knows your weak and strong points as you do with him. Soulmate relationships reconnect to bring each other spiritually to a higher awareness of themselves. This can be a very painful road but at the same time very beautiful. The intimacy will be intense.

Remember life is destined so you can do no wrong. What happens to you will happen. There is nothing you can do to change it. Watch it happen.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by gentposh: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Not true not false but bulshit!!

2 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nothing like soul mate. But people get addicted to each other!

Mostly starts when kids start having relationships that leads to sex from a very young age.

They will always be programmed to love each other even when they are in different relationships or marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
True

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by ShenTeh(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Myth
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by B3sty(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Myth...
Meanwhile;
Aniweta chukwudubem Francis is a Scammer & also a Criminal. He's a Nairalander, Let him come out to defend himself.
Beware of Him.
Current Location; UK

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by DeeBaDan: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Myth
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by PureFace1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Myth

Everyone have thousands of soul mates out there
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Babysho(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2023

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by kkins25(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
I vote true, but not in the creationist sense. I know out there theres always someone who'd love you beyond the realms of the material world.

2 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Hamachi(f): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
In my honest opinion, No.

I believe it's a glorified term used by people deeply in love and by people who are looking for a rare-as-a-unicorn, flawless relationship with unrealistic expectations.

Ideally, when you like someone beyond lust, it's a good mix of behavioral aspects, psyche and rationale of that person that constitutes the attraction. How a person reacts to certain situations, his/her belief system, set of moral principles, etc are the characteristics which makes one aware if you are or aren't a best match. Once the realization sets in, these factors added to the fantastic mix of hormones in our body makes us fall in love. The process may not be as tedious as it sounds. It might be greatly accelerated (as less as 4 hours, not kidding).

Once you find the “best suited” partner, it's absurd to think that now when you've found a soulmate, life will be rosy forever. That there won't be glitches in compatibility and thought processes. That you'll blatantly ignore the fact that you're still two individuals with own set of priorities and beliefs. A relationship needs a lot more than just finding your other half. One needs to work hard for it to make both partners happy and content.

Hence, sorry to burst your bubble with my opinion, my friend, but soulmates are a product of fiction writers like Paulo Coelho who paint an unrealistic, albeit beautiful picture for us. In the real world, if someone followed me crazily because he/she saw a soulmate “dot” on my head, I'd call the police and/or a mental asylum.

Thank you 💕

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Pootle: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
ok noted
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by DWJOBScom(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
It's so so false

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by sonnie10: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Have you ever been in love?

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by b3llo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Myth

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by iamyemiakins(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Soulmate kọ, Damatol ni

2 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by kingthreat(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nothing like soulmate in my world
Eve was not Adam's soulmate if not she won't have ruined his chances in the garden of Eden.
So if you are hoping for soulmate, you are delusional believing romantic dreams of American novels.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Mrbukus(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lady97:
Hello people

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

Hope who no get job is welcome too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) / / / In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.