Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry (20128 Views)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Linzo(m): 12:13am On Jul 22, 2014
I
am a young graduate who has finish serving his fatherland 8months ago.
My problem started showcasing when i was in 300level and i dated a girl
who always complains she dont enjoy having sex with me because my PENIS
is too small, though i never take it serious since am not much into
women.
Now am working and doing fine as a young man, but i cant find a wife
or love because of my small PENIS, any girl that i meet will dump me
after the first intercourse due to my small PENIS.
Am 28, but my Penis is as small as a 4yrs old boy's Penis, i have
told my father about it and he said i should not worry since its
erecting normal. Now i want to setlle down, but my problems is that no
lady want to be with me becuase of my small PENIS, all of them giving
excuses that they dont want to be infidel with their husband.
Please friends what do i do now? Am loosing it all, i dont have joy
again in my life.

Please i need your help and suggestions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by success2sure29(m): 12:18am On Jul 22, 2014
try and consult any of d good trado medical doctor

3 Likes

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by mkoabiola: 12:26am On Jul 22, 2014
What steps av u taken snc u noticed?
Hw long is it wen dere is erection?

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Ugojames(m): 12:27am On Jul 22, 2014
@op I'd advice you seek medical help if u intend to fix the problem medically, so you don't end up damaging the goods, but then again if you intend not to fix it medically and u intend to how will i put this (ride on), its fine and good, just keep faith you might be lucky enough to meet a woman with a shallow vag. (Who would ride along.)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by barackodam: 1:03am On Jul 22, 2014
I guess am not needed here

2 Likes

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by clubone05: 1:10am On Jul 22, 2014
Different strokes for different folks undecided girls givingme a hard time cus my stuff is too big.

2 Likes

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by naijaboiy: 1:21am On Jul 22, 2014
clubone05: Different strokes for different folks undecided girls givingme a hard time cus my stuff is too big.
Advertisement grin grin

27 Likes

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by slap1(m): 1:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Like how many inches do you have when it's erect?
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Bunchersstab(m): 1:32am On Jul 22, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked :oHow small is your pe..ni.s??
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are not into women...

Do u know wat dey call oral-s.ex?
Do u know wat dey call fore-play??
Dont u av any idea abt pe.nis enlarger

*Common take one big bottle of Alomo-bitters & mix am wit moringa leaves, take it for a week & thank me leta*
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by ITbomb(m): 1:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Your last gf opened a thread here sometime ago about your issue and she was concerned.
Let me see if I can dig it up

3 Likes

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 22, 2014
since marriage is ur issue here and not pleasurable measures......
u can achieve it outrightly.....
must u condescend to sex b4 marriage....
Y NOT TRY IT DIS WAY....::dont even discuss d issue with lady of ur choice, despite pressures stil remain adamant on NO SEX B4 MARRIAGE.
MARRIAGE is like a LUCKY DIP or HAMPER ....u get what u see in it...AFTER ALL ..some dudes get married today, yet get paralyzed d next minute from road traumas. Tell me what happens to d wife...? DOES she now have to quit the marriage...?
I have encountered a scenario,whereby a lady who had hysterectomy som time in d past, stil got married without informing d supposed husband.
SOME MEN insist dat a lady must get pregnant b4 proposal...LET me ask u....WHAT HAPPENS TO DIS LADY, IF AFTER MARRIAGE d supposed pregnancy ABORTS SPONTANEOUSLY DUE TO STRESS FROM D WEDDING ....?
THE problem we also have in this country is dat ...ALMOST EVERYONE IS A god ....so who wil serve the other...?
BY the way, see a medical doctor, some serial treatments wil be commenced for it....

7 Likes

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by MisterLongman(m): 4:49am On Jul 22, 2014
kayciano: since marriage is ur issue here and not pleasurable measures......
Y NOT TRY IT DIS WAY....::dont even discuss d issue with lady of ur choice, despite pressures stil remain adamant on NO SEX B4 MARRIAGE.
MARRIAGE is like a LUCKY DIP or HAMPER ....u get what u see in it...AFTER ALL ..some dudes get married today, yet get paralyzed d next minute from road traumas. Tell me what happens to d wife...? DOES she now have to quit the marriage...?
I have encountered a scenario,whereby a lady who had hysterectomy som time in d past, stil got married without informing d supposed husband.
SOME MEN insist dat a lady must get pregnant b4 proposal...LET me ask u....WHAT HAPPENS TO DIS LADY, IF AFTER MARRIAGE d supposed pregnancy ABORTS SPONTANEOUSLY DUE TO STRESS FROM D WEDDING ....?
THE problem we also have in this country is dat ...ALMOST EVERYONE IS A god ....so who wil serve the other...?
BY the way, see a medical doctor, some serial treatments wil be commenced for it....
Nicca we are no longer in the 90s, so divorce is no longer a big deal....... Its better he tells the lady than hide it from her because if she is not satisfied, she will definitely leave....... Just take a stroll to a customary court in your state and you will hear the kind silly and ridiculous excuse that couples give because they want out, some are not even as serious as this........ @OP, maybe you should use peni5 enlarger or pump...... Its not really healthy but that's the best option I can give

20 Likes

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Les: 5:10am On Jul 22, 2014
Op, where are the pictures?? I need to see them so as to ascertain the right concoction for your " purportedly" tiny Harry!!

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by acenazt: 5:14am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab: shocked shocked shocked shocked :oHow small is your pe..ni.s??
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are not into women...

Do u know wat dey call oral-s.ex?
Do u know wat dey call fore-play??
Dont u av any idea abt pe.nis enlarger

*Common take one big bottle of Alomo-bitters & mix am wit moringa leaves, take it for a week & thank me leta*
bros are you for real? My Own Joystick dey reach 5.7 inches when e stand I need am for 6.5 or 7 abeg.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Guidette(f): 5:25am On Jul 22, 2014
kayciano: since marriage is ur issue here and not pleasurable measures......
You want him to insist on no sex before marriage so that he can hide his small penis from her.... You see why some women are wary of men who say such because of people like you who abuse it. If you start a marriage based on lies, how do you want it to last?

@OP ^ This is terrible advice. Don't even bother considering it. Imagine if your wife withholds vital information from you than is even worse than your case, I'm sure you will hate her. First of all, seek medical attention. Maybe you can get some medication to increase the size of your penis or something. Secondly, get a PhD in MouthAction and pre-intimacy. If you know how to make a woman orgasm from that, your small penis will be irrelevant. Thirdly, learn how to use intimacy gadgets. It will help spice up your sex life.

2 Likes

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by hushmail: 6:04am On Jul 22, 2014
pics or ahdonbelivit
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by ignis: 6:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Op, so sorry about that... Please try and consult a doctor....
Should it not work, Get a girl who will love you for who you are, and not for your joystick.

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by sseunth(m): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2014
see a doctor and ask the doctor about penile traction device...the original is about 300dollars,,,,nt so sure

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by uglyogre(f): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2014
hehehehe. i don't think u can ever be married, atleast that's what people tell me because i'm ugly. Look for a lady who'll b kind enough to give you a child or two, sit and take care of them yourself. U think sey marriage na beans. Even people wey get two lays and hands dey run commot.You wan go enter. U are still dreaming, seems you don't know the world you're in.
Anyway, still wait for the ones who would go religious. hehehehe
By the way, if you are one of those who will see a gal and be like`she no get front and back', `that girl wowo',`that girl be like chewing stick', `that guy na short put', `that lady breast don sag', `the gal t-oto be like well',`that girl resemble vulture',`that girl na prostitute' then i don't pity you a bit. maybe you deserve what you get

5 Likes

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by opetu: 6:45am On Jul 22, 2014
acenazt: bros are you for real? My Own Joystick dey reach 5.7 inches when e stand I need am for 6.5 or 7 abeg.

well 5.7 still average ... a lady shudnt complain wit dat. try enlargment pump tho

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Smartsyn(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2014
op, am so sorry about your dilemma..

As advised , a medical solution ll be your bet.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by acenazt: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2014
opetu:

well 5.7 still average ... a lady shudnt complain wit dat. try enlargment pump tho
where can I get it?
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by ibdeals1(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2014
acenazt: where can I get it?

right here at your service bro..check my profile and contact me on whatsapp or send me an email our enlargement products will give you very good result with no side effects... it can also be shipped anywhere...waiting to hear from you wink i dont wanna post any of my contacts here to avoid been banned..thanks wink
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by ibdeals1(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Linzo: I
am a young graduate who has finish serving his fatherland 8months ago.
My problem started showcasing when i was in 300level and i dated a girl
who always complains she dont enjoy having sex with me because my PENIS
is too small, though i never take it serious since am not much into
women.
Now am working and doing fine as a young man, but i cant find a wife
or love because of my small PENIS, any girl that i meet will dump me
after the first intercourse due to my small PENIS.
Am 28, but my Penis is as small as a 4yrs old boy's Penis, i have
told my father about it and he said i should not worry since its
erecting normal. Now i want to setlle down, but my problems is that no
lady want to be with me becuase of my small PENIS, all of them giving
excuses that they dont want to be infidel with their husband.
Please friends what do i do now? Am loosing it all, i dont have joy
again in my life.

Please i need your help and suggestions

am sorry about that bro..but why no try our complete enlargement solution..safe and has no side effects both the enlargement pump and the pro extender..pls check on my profile and contact me on my signature either by sending me an email or sending me a message on whatsapp i dont wanna post my contact here to avoid been banned..thanks
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by sseunth(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2014
ibdeals1:

am sorry about that bro..but why no try our complete enlargement solution..safe and has no side effects both the enlargement pump and the pro extender..pls check on my profile and contact me on my signature either by sending me an email or sending me a message on whatsapp i dont wanna post my contact here to avoid been banned..thanks
is it penile traction device you are talking about or local herbs
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by ibdeals1(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2014
sseunth: is it penile traction device you are talking about or local herbs

enlargement pump and penis pro extender device...contact me if your interested smiley thanks
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by JuicyGee(f): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2014
ITbomb: Your last gf opened a thread here sometime ago about your issue and she was concerned.
Let me see if I can dig it up

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by jauntty: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2014
The average length of a man’s erect penis is typically about 5 to 6 inches, according to most scientific studies. However, penis size varies widely - some studies show erect length ranging from about 1 or 2 inches to 14 or 16 inches. And there is no “right” length or circumference; each has their advantages or disadvantages.
For example, even though men sometimes wish for a larger penis, they may not be aware that men of larger penis sizes sometimes report difficulty finding a sex partner for comfortable oral, vaginal or anal sex, as it may be too painful for their partner. Female partners, for example, can only take so much into their vagina(in an unaroused state, the vagina is about 3-4 inches long; in an aroused state, it expands to about 6 inches long)........so Op., get a lady with slimmer pelvics n shallow V and u will be fine. The skills is more important than the size.....and be VERY CAREFUL with any P.enis Enlargement therapy, they have adverse effects.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Bunchersstab(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2014
acenazt: bros are you for real? My Own Joystick dey reach 5.7 inches when e stand I need am for 6.5 or 7 abeg.
Na war u wan use am fight
S.ex is ment to be enjoyed not to inflict pains on ur partner.
There are pipu wit smaller joy-stick dan urs who are better in d act dan some wit larger ones.
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2014

Google jelquing and make it a habit.....Thank me laer.

Thank god for good genes mehn cool
Re: My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2014
oooooooopppppppssssss!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend / Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment / Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.