Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... (2317 Views)

Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! / Guyz Can You Date Her?see Pic. / Guyz Can You Marry This Lady With This Size Of Her B()()bs?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dannyxy: how was ur weekend? [b]Hpe u stayed off the booze :[/b]P , I LOVE UR PIC, i love the wild and sexy look

I knocked myself out(but with wine alone).Walked home in the morning with my shoes ontop of my head. cheesy
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Dannyxy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
lynpetra:

I knocked myself out(but with wine alone).Walked home in the morning with my shoes ontop of my head. cheesy
lmao, i saw one lady in my estate walking with her shoe on head, hpe u are nt the on tongue ...
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dannyxy: lmao, i saw one lady in my estate walking with her shoe on head, hpe u are nt the on tongue ...

Na me o embarassed embarassed
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Dannyxy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
lynpetra:

Na me o embarassed embarassed
eyha, i would hv carried here home if only... grin , so seriously, how did u spend the weekend? Partying? Staying at home or
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dannyxy: eyha, i would hv carried here home if only... grin , so seriously, how did u spend the weekend? Partying? Staying at home or
stayed at home the first night,partied the next night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Paid My T FARE / Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! / Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.