Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Breakup To Makeup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup To Makeup (934 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakup To Makeup by nalijah07(f): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2008
You know how it goes. You have a heated argument with your boy/girlfriend, and after some time you make up, emotions are still raw and the love making is explosive!!

Is the sex really better after an argument. Are you guilty of starting an argument just to get some great sex?
Re: Breakup To Makeup by vamsichaos(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2009
If they come to a perfect solution may be they will have,
Or whats the real reason for doing a action that caused for breakup.
Re: Breakup To Makeup by AniLee(f): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2009
personally, an 'acted-on-my-part' argument wouldnt result in any emotions being raw. Because, it aint a genuine problem for me moreover if am doing it to gain sex. And sometimes these made up arguments end up by him stomping out of the door and you remaining there like an idiot,,,, and poof! too bad baby, no sex for u.But if the argument is genuine and there's all those "baby i didnt mean it that way" etc, u pinned ur thread RIGHT ON gal. wink
Re: Breakup To Makeup by iice(f): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2009
There is no difference for me. Its always on! tongue
Re: Breakup To Makeup by galatico(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2009
Sex after break up is heaven on earth!!!
Re: Breakup To Makeup by 190: 5:18pm On May 27, 2012
Phew
Re: Breakup To Makeup by Youngpo413: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2014
Make up sex dey sweet wella

(1) (Reply)

~Ladies: Would You Marry More Than One Husband If It Were Legal . . .?~ / What Do I Do? / M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.