Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra (46681 Views)

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil / Uke Adoration Today 7th Still Well Populated / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
more lives could have been saved if they were rushed to hospital

2 Likes

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by picoba(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2013

Bad news!

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by esbjaygmailco(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
Iceman296: The Political Party should be Named To Respect the Dead and Also Prevent such From Happening. A Prayer Ground shouldn't be used For Campaign.

May God Rest the Soul of the Dead. Amen
do u need eye glasses

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by druid06(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Where's biafranqueen with her rantings when you need her.

Our crooked politicians have now seen the church as a means of cheap campaign.

Well, this is what you get when the church starts involving itselves with politics.

20 innocent individuals who came to worship their God has now been brutally murdered just because of the greed of some selected view.

I hope those politicians have on the back of their mind of their ludicrous actions and the after effects it would have on their generations. They have placed a deep curse in their linage.
Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by ifyfaith: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Harmvirus: I was there buh I had left before it happened..still can't believe it...may their souls rest in peace
Op, it is Rev. Fr. Obimma Emmanuel not Fr.Mbaka

I for say,Fr Mbaka wouldn't hv allowed such but am not saying Fr Obimma allowed it too o
RIP to d dead. E remain small I for go o
Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by Donkarizma: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
ZUBY77: Anybody who takes a child to all night vigil and deprived him or her of sleep should be jailed.

Hahahaha.
Na that one dey worry u first

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by funshint(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
APGA is losing big time...now reality has dawned on Obi; he's running helter skelter. Dat's d price 2 pay 4 selecting a wrong candidate. RIP 2 d Dead #TeamOnwa

3 Likes

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by bankyblue(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Those guy re bunch of evil people.........blood sucking bastards.....

To the dead, RIP
Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Na wa oó. All these Rev. Fathers allowing their crusade ground to be used for campaign "anya dikwa fa"? Will these politicians remember those poor souls?

Willie Obiano, I heard he was the former HOD of political science in NAU. That man was heartless. Lots of them didn't graduate because of him, I don't think he should be trusted with Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
Btw, front page is too dry
a whole saturday

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by bblacky(f): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
Oh my God!!!! To think I refused to go wt my friends to dat crusade sef.....RIP to dem!
Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by Nudob(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
Even though pple r shouting onwa wit him behaving lyk no sensible person would vote 4 him. Sme pple who were intrested in even votin for him won't anymore
Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
chinjo: Long live Reverend Father Obimma Emmanuel. May God continue to increase ur annointing IJN. How many men of God can reject a donation of N2 million but he did it cause his ministry is to win souls for Christ and not to make money.

what is 2million compared to offerings and tithes from his sheep followers, if you think the politicians did not come with a ghana must go for the priest before storming the vigil arena, then you must be one of the sheep.

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by mrperfect(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
This is sad for the state. From coming for blessing to something else.

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by asaajuomo1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
RIP to D dead. A lesson to learn by the SHEPERD.
Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by Zet72(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
chinjo: Long live Reverend Father Obimma Emmanuel. May God continue to increase ur annointing IJN. How many men of God can reject a donation of N2 million but he did it cause his ministry is to win souls for Christ and not to make money.
God punish u & that ur useless reverend for turning supposedly vigil into a political campaign grand, once again God punish u& that ur reverend father

3 Likes

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by dovemart(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
I saw him at Fyneface Oba's Burial in Okrika yesterday. How then did he get to the crusade? So he was in one of those helicpoters at Omagwa airports? Na waa ooo
Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by oboy3(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
oraka desmond wrote on facebok:::
i am from uke and i went home for a wedding coming up next week,when a cousin invited me to the holy ghost adoration groud uke,i went with him,then we saw peter obi enter the ground,then when he was about to speak everybody was shouting onwa onwa,all of a sudden his people rushed at us,beating women and some men like babies,this caused a stamped,i thought it wasnt something serious till i saw first aid group carrying some people out in strechers,now its confirmed that up to 20 were killed and more than hundred injured in my own father land
its God that saved him that he was sneeked out during prayers
obi,may God judge and idemili eke too,nobody will happy to see his peaceful hometown turned into a bloodbath
chukwu nwe ikpe
hmmm,smh,how many does obi want to kill before he leaves that seat?first it was the shoot at sight command for massobians at onitsha in 2006 which killed over 50 ndigbos later ezu river where 40 bodies were found,and now this?
Obi Chukwu nwe ikpe
Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by Marineetyon(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
Even the church is now a campaign ground. Headless people.
Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
here is the true story:

Peter Obi,Willie Obiano and the APGA team left the Adoration ground around 3 or 4 am in the morning while the incident happened at the end of the adoration service.

After the final blessings and as people will slowly marching to the exit, a mole; supposedly someone positioned at the exit to raise the alarm, started shouting fire fire fire fire from the outside of the arena.

Given the large number of people slowly moving out of the ground, they hurriedly began rushing back into the adoration ground to avoid the fire; a fire which many of them didn't even see.

This caused many of them to be wounded and I was lucky nothing happened to people close to me. Some fainted while others lost consciousness.

When the stampede subsided, the bodies were gathered and were prayed for. Many of them rose up after the prayers and sprinkling of the holy water while the remaining were taken to Crown Hospital while one was taken to St. Charles Borromeo hospital Onitsha.

Many of the unconscious are regaining stability as at now and we thank God that some professed dead are returning to life; this has brought some amount of joy in front of Crown hospital.

This is an individual report and has nothing to do with any political party. This is the state of things and how it occurred at Uke.

Bodies numbering between 10 and 30 were carried away from the ground but official statistics and reports is yet to be released from the Adoration ground or from the hospital.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/11/photos-over-30-allegedly-die-at-holy.html

3 Likes

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by quinesta: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Political campaign in a prayer place?
So politicians wont even have the fear of God anymore?
Innocent lives gone just like that.
God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by seunlayi(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
Clerverly:

O dikwa egwu oooo!

http://247ureports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/IMG01263-20131102-1014.jpg

[size=30pt]poster or Moderator should delete that picture on the previous page[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by jice(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
who confirm these figures?
Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by Lilchilz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
occupan: May all soul that die here rest in peace Amen. All soul day
if nat because say i respect u sir..i for dan say ur head no correct...but no i woun't say such tin....i'll rather keep muted
Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by funshint(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Zet72: God punish u & that ur useless reverend for turning supposedly vigil into a political campaign grand, once again God punish u& that ur reverend father
Its normal protocol if a Gov comes 2 a place(church) and he wishes 2 give an address, he would be allowed 2 as a sign of respect. But Obi's desperation is fast catching up on him!
Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by anitank(f): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
Exactly the same thing happened in enugu years back, the same adoration ground, the same priest. These politicians just don't like him because he tells them the truth.
Re: Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra by Arysexy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Leadn: Dude Fr Mbaka aint Ebube Muonso naw!!!
Uke Adoration ministry is ran by one young priest that uses the alias Ebube Muonso... I've seen him a couple of times...

As for the death, its figures has been put to 70+.

APGA (Peter Obi) was said to have visited the ground and was shouted down...

I think his party cohorts/criminals fired shots in the air which caused a stampede that led to the deaths...

Source: Leadn :/

Don't mind d ono na ife afu onwas. Rev Fr mbaka is in lagos now. He wil minister at trade fair complex venue of catholic charismatic renewal convention this evening and am at d venue right now tapping anointing, though we r on break. Pls get ur facts right b4 posting.

Glory to jesus!

RIP to d dead if true. Politicians shud leave d church alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.