Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Before You Say I Do! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Say I Do! (567 Views)

Things Sex Can Make You Say Unknowingly / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / "You Really Shouldn't Say 'I Love You' Unless You Mean It" - Jessica - Age 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Say I Do! by princevinco(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Many young men/women out of desperate desire to marry had married someone who they had no slightest knowledge of who the person really is. That is why you hear such comments as “I don’t know the man was like this or I don’t know the lady was like this”.

Moreover, I must point out that most breakages in marriages results in not knowing our partner before marriage. Also, most often, we choose to ignore certain characters in our partner wishing and hoping that he/she would change after marriage which is not normally the case.

For that reason, it is advised that you study your spouse to be, know his or her temperaments, his/her character, his/her likes and dislikes although during courtship, most individuals pretends a lot thereby hiding their true identity. Most often we pretend to be who we are not while at the same time pretending not to be who we really are.

During courtship as the case may be, any negative character we may have noticed in our wife/husband to be, we should confront our partner over that character traits so that the individual concerned work on those negative character traits.
Moreover, we need to ask ourselves whether we are ready to cope with those negative character traits in that man/woman after our marriage. If the answer is not affirmative, then we should retreat our steps before you say I do if we don’t want to live in misery or broken marriage.

However, I would authoritatively tell you that most broken relationships, we tend to accuse our partner of been the cause even though in the finally analyses we end up been the cause.

Believe you me, most broken relationships results from our refusal to be accommodative because if we realize that we are not perfect ourselves and strive to accommodate the inadequacies, weakness or fault in our partner we will live a sweet and ever green marriage relationship.

Finally, before you say I do, be persuaded that you are entering a marriage institution where no one graduates until life time. In this institution, you never stop learning. For that reason, you must be ready and willing to pay the prize to ensure the success of that relationship.
SOURCE:http://marriageevergreenblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Man, 32, Begs For Money To Change Sex / Things U Hate About Your Ex: / What's Your Most Embarassing Date Occurence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.