Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Am Dating A Girl Who S Three Years Older Than I Am - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dating A Girl Who S Three Years Older Than I Am (924 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dating A Girl Who S Three Years Older Than I Am by Rabeshi: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2008
she doesn't respect and av regard for me but i love her,i care for her and i always care about her.This days if i call and tell her i love her,she puts off the phone at me and  she s even shy to tell me she loves me.she never bothers about it before and i dont know why she has changed.Pls guys advice me on how to handle the situation.i do love her.pls guys advice me,
Re: I Am Dating A Girl Who S Three Years Older Than I Am by ladybam(f): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2008
@ poster

How in the name of God, do you cope with a girl who insults you?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Since you seem to love her very much, why dont you sit her down and talk to her about the issue.
Re: I Am Dating A Girl Who S Three Years Older Than I Am by coolier(f): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2008
She doesn't love you, if she does she would respect you. Obviously she's more matured than you are and just toying with you.
Re: I Am Dating A Girl Who S Three Years Older Than I Am by Mustay(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2008
coolier:

She doesn't love you, if she does she would respect you. Obviously she's more matured than you are and just toying with you.
Re: I Am Dating A Girl Who S Three Years Older Than I Am by beauteous(f): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2008
Two things involve:
SHE DOESN'T LOVE YHU
or
SHE'S GOT NO MANNERS.
Age has got nu'n to do wiff it.
A gurl whu wud respect yhu,wud.
Weda or not she is older.
Re: I Am Dating A Girl Who S Three Years Older Than I Am by shylladear(f): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2008
@poster
call her so u guys can talk about it then if she persists hmmmmmmmmm
u know what to do
Re: I Am Dating A Girl Who S Three Years Older Than I Am by tankwa: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2008

coolier please I cannot comprehend that word in red
is it matured mature

otondo
it does not go with (d)
Re: I Am Dating A Girl Who S Three Years Older Than I Am by beauteous(f): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2008
lol!!!
Re: I Am Dating A Girl Who S Three Years Older Than I Am by kokoye(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2008
cradling snatching is worth it at times, and at times not.

she's just realised ur not worth the trouble.
Re: I Am Dating A Girl Who S Three Years Older Than I Am by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2008
no big deal poster

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Dump By Ur Love What Next? / I M Troubled By Love / I'm In Trouble Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.