Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. (2043 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Cashio(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
It's not more than a week i met this girl and she is asking me to give her 3000 which she wants to use to settle a levy in church.she has not even been to my house for once and i have not invited her...should i give her the money?
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Afrocatalyst: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
Give her the money if you only intend not to benefit anytin from her in future (charity). Bt if you intend to have anytin to do wit her in future (relationship), my advice for you is one word: RUUUNNNNN!!!
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Vivly(f): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
Girl meets maga.
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by mayorall(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pretend as if someone close to you is sick make she park well.
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Vivly(f): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Cashio: It's not more than a week i met this girl and she is asking me to give her 3000 which she wants to use to settle a levy in church.she has not even been to my house for once and i have not invited her...should i give her the money?
Do you want her to visit before you give her the money?

1 Like

Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by chineloSA(f): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
One week ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

OP, continue sowing the seed. grin grin grin grin You will see the fruits of your labour.
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by jmoore(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
Chei!! Her minimum opening account balance is 3k.

ATM in the making..........

1 Like

Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Tolexander: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Cashio: It's not more than a week i met this girl and she is asking me to give her 3000 which she wants to use to settle a levy in church.she has not even been to my house for once and i have not invited her...should i give her the money?
since it is a church levy, you can give it to her.

God loves a cheerful giver!
Givers never lack and are always rewarded bountifully!
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by WolseythaIII(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dese days sha...na so so fake stories.Because 2day na sunday,u say na 'church levy'.Mayb within the week now e go be money for 'hollandis'... undecided
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Olugbenger(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
Op, plis divorce this girl fast. Don't even marry her again. This same lady duped me of my airtel N50 recharge card in 2011.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Run4ur lyf. If not, u go jst see say d amount she go dey ask frm u go dey appreciate day by day.
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by mmsen: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
She's done nothing to deserve your charity. You can't be sure what kind of person she is but I've found that people who are comfortable begging for money so soon after meeting are not to be trusted (or respected).
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by stevecantrell: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lawee007: Run4ur lyf. If not, u go jst see say d amount she go dey ask frm u go dey appreciate day by day.

Heh heh !
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
If u have give her... God dey bless magas this days.
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Don't mind him
He's indirectly saying he hasn't collected any sugar and she's already asking for money
I'm sure he has invited her and she's yet to come.
All these boys sef undecided
Maybe she knows what he has in mind so decided to ask hers first grin .
Vivly: Do you want her to visit before you give her the money?
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
How much is 3k that you cant give? undecided
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Danhumprey: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Bro,you know what's up! grin grin

Except you are not telling us the truth!
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Danhumprey: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
Tolexander: since it is a church levy, you can give it to her.

God loves a cheerful giver!
Givers never lack and are always rewarded bountifully!
I tell you ooo. Givers never lack at all. cheesy
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by tellwisdom: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
Where did u meet her?? Dating site??sad
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Caracta(f): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
If you have the money and you are willing to give, go ahead. Give her because you want to, not because you are interested in her or you want something in return.
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
Caracta: If you have the money and you are willing to give, go ahead. Give her because you want to, not because you are interested in her or you want something in return.

Waste of time. Both parties are guilty of extortion just that the girl was obviously smarter and quicker
The guy should cut his loss, give her the money and move on
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Caracta(f): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2013
joeydozzy:

Waste of time. Both parties are guilty of extortion just that the girl was obviously smarter and quicker
The guy should cut his loss, give her the money and move on

Lol...you don't know the girl's intention. Don't judge her yet. Though one week is too short and she has no genuine reason for asking. Personally, i only pay dues i can afford. I hate it when people beg or borrow to pay church dues.
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...you don't know the girl's intention. Don't judge her yet. Though one week is too short and she has no genuine reason for asking. Personally, i only pay dues i can afford. I hate it when people beg or borrow to pay church dues.

I get your point but I'm 95% sure that the church dues part is a fabricated lie

She barely waited a week to demand for church dues. Maybe it's been long I went to church but last time I checked, church doesn't require prompt payment. The time frame she asked for the money clearly shows her story is a cover up

Chick haff do this one to me

Considering the amount is small and he's likely to afford it, then he should give her and move on cos next time go pass 3k
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by 190: 12:25am On Nov 04, 2013
undecided
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Caracta(f): 1:18am On Nov 04, 2013
joeydozzy:

I get your point but I'm 95% sure that the church dues part is a fabricated lie

She barely waited a week to demand for church dues. Maybe it's been long I went to church but last time I checked, church doesn't require prompt payment. The time frame she asked for the money clearly shows her story is a cover up

Chick haff do this one to me

Considering the amount is small and he's likely to afford it, then he should give her and move on cos next time go pass 3k

Lol...now i understand your point.
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by MagicBishop: 1:34am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Rides in with my e-porshe

Dont telme nonsense undecided The girl one turn you to dodo sha lipsrsealed I rebuke such girls with bible verses grin

1 Like

Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2013

Quite a delima i must say. To aid you answer your question I have learnt 3 lessons when it comes to giving to the opposite sex.

1. Never present your self as a provider early on in the relationship or in the wooing stage, prepare to say no to her demands even when you have it. E.g No matter how broke and in trouble a lady I am wooing is, I never doll out cash to her... reason been that, I wouldn't want money to be the variable that tilts the odds in my favour or defines the sucess of our relationship.

2. But If the need is sincere, I try to know the kind of business or work she is doing and patronise her services in my bid to raise cash for her. Eg. If she into selling of female wears. I buy a quantity of her product, that meet her financial demand or I run around and try to help her get people to buy them making sure I involve her in the process. This is in my bid to inculcate the fact that money is synonymous to hardwork.

3. The last option is I get to give her the money with no strings attached in my mind. Meaning I give her not because I want her love in return but see it as sowing a seed into her life. This I make her to understand.

On a final note. One key sign a woman notices when i really like her or fancy her for a relationship. Is my acute focus on her finances. I try to look for ways to make her more financially independent and stable through mentorship recommendation and gudiance, that is if she is not yet financially independent. But if she is I try to stabilise that independence by looking for ways to expand her wings via sending recomendations her way, mentoring her and looking for ways to help her strike deals. I belive every man/woman should learn how to fish than been serverd fish. That way even if things go south I leave fulfiled knowing I left her better than I met her...

In summary, I am quite a giver especially once i have gotten to konw someone really well. And when i give, I do so because I want to, because I care, not because I expect her to love me more. I do so because their is more blessing in giving than receving.

#Mathew Briggs

2 Likes

Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Cashio(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Stånd: Lol.....Na wah oh. Sisters be falling our hands everywhere....all day!
so u too feel am ba?
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by Cashio(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2013
tellwisdom: Where did u meet her?? Dating site??sad
nops through a friend
Re: Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. by tellwisdom: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2013
Cashio: nops through a friend

Quit now, nicca angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried, Or Is It Just His Nature? / Tips In Getting A Rich Boyfriend. / I Dont Think I Will Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.