Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46410 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by NOPET: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too

28 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by yang(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nna ndo. Its good u moved on. But why put a girl on a salary? U are one of the problems of naija. U nor get sister to train?

337 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
When she came over to meet you during your service in the North, did you send her money?

When she came to Lagos to meet you did you send her money for trans?

Also, during the time you were supposedly dating did she have a job or any meaningful source of income?

I bet you never bothered to notice or care to ask if she was not employed how she got her hair done if she ever did.

You see dating is not for kids. You need a real man in a relationship .

No romance without finance.

Work on yourself and do what you have to do now. Having emotional breakdowns because of you lack of money to take care of a girl is not the issue you should bother with in this stage of your life.

The truth be said I see and hear alot of these moanings of how my girl left me for lack of money when the real reason is you guys sucked big time on every level and will quickly use money as an excuse.

I bet sex was lousy

30 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Justiyke4u: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bros this seasonal movie is making sense but i will advise u be wise in season 2 just think well brother u will be fine

15 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Justiyke4u: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Magic Bishop: When she came over to meet you during your service in the North, did you send her money?

When she came to Lagos to meet you did you send her money for trans?

Also, during the time you were supposedly dating did she have a job or any meaningful source of income?

I bet you never bothered to notice or care to ask if she was not employed how she got her hair done if she ever did.

You see dating is not for kids. You need a real man in a relationship .

No romance without finance.

Work on yourself and do what you have to do now. Having emotional breakdowns because of you lack of money to take care of a girl is not the issue you should bother with in this stage of your life.

The truth be said I see and hear alot of these moanings of how my girl left me for lack of money when the real reason is you guys sucked big time on every level and will quickly use money as an excuse.
I bet sex was lousy
my brother i beg to disagree with ur point. Mutual help is totally different from liability. Being in a relationship with a lady doesnt mean she is ur liability if she is then where is her independence? Am not saying u wont take care of her no ofcos u will but she is not ur liability and if u make her ur liability believe me u wont av any respect for her

82 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Justiyke4u: my brother i beg to disagree with ur point. Mutual help is totally different from liability. Being in a relationship with a lady doesnt mean she is ur liability if she is then where is her independence? Am not saying u wont take care of her no ofcos u will but she is not ur liability and if u make her ur liability believe me u wont av any respect for her
999 000 000 000 likes. Buh i hate ur *7*-Fake Pin.wink

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by prinx55555(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
yang: Nna ndo. Its good u moved on. But why put a girl on a salary? U are one of the problems of naija. U nor get sister to train?
i wonda o bros

9 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Exponental(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Congrats! U are acting like a man. Keep it up!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by temi4fash(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Baba... U av juxt been a maga dat all.. A very big wussy

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by wasak(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
if she stood by u when u had no job... then something is wrong... that her aunt might have given her a Bad advice and u know atimes women make decisions without serious thought.
I know u Lov her Please there is chance for reconciliation.. don't just write her off Please brother

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Heineken(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Watsup guy? Y beggin on her behalf na? Bros pls don't fall a victim again. Be sharp! Imagine u giving a gal 5' every month. I dey mad? Don't u hev sista or bro? Can't u increase ur mum's money with that 5K? I can't allow one gurl 2 do me anyao at all. If gal call me 2 send airtym sef,d tin dey affect me die not 2 talk of 30,000. Bros pls be wise and don't do that again.
wasak: if she stood by u when u had no job... then something is wrong... that her aunt might have given her a Bad advice and u know atimes women make decisions without serious thought.
I know u Lov her Please there is chance for reconciliation.. don't just write her off Please brother

22 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ab025(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ op......she has been milkin u all along and she has neva luvd u, u are d one who luvs her and not d other way round

I just wonder why u took long to see dis

U shudnt be stayin with a gal who is always botherin u for money.....it seems u were obsessed wiith her if not how did u miss seein all dis her bad behaviours...!!!

15 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by NOPET: 12:08am On Nov 02, 2013
i believe her sister most have corrupted her mind and she went too far...... so i just let her go cos i no longer have d strong feelings again after i was mocked
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 02, 2013
Men,men dey suffer sha.I thank God for myself,I work really hard for myself cos I hate insults esp from men.That your babe is a liability.Drop her big time.No time for nonsense!!Life few years after service is so hard naaa,like a mother hen chasing her kids off to fend for themselves..

21 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 02, 2013
Rides in with my e-porshe

lynpetra: Men,men dey suffer sha.I thank God for myself,I work really hard for myself cos I hate insults esp from men.That your babe is a liability.Drop her big time.No time for nonsense!!Life few years after service is so hard naaa,like a mother hen chasing her kids off to fend for themselves..
I queue for ur back like skul kids wey wan buy food frm mama put grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Dygeasy(m): 12:55am On Nov 02, 2013
wasak: if she stood by u when u had no job... then something is wrong... that her aunt might have given her a Bad advice and u know atimes women make decisions without serious thought.

41 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by ikekings1: 1:19am On Nov 02, 2013
Another learner!! Smh.. ... And it's kinda funny the way dem guys type the things dis gals dey do dem, they are not even ashamed..

13 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by didicold(f): 2:39am On Nov 02, 2013
O lagbara o. Shey mesef no go go find Automated Teller Man like dis. I laff in chinese when i hear such stories.Is it dat d guys r too much of a wimp to say no o, or d lady put d kjazz for her tongue? Wu gave her d right? U better go and be useful for ur family B4 pouring money down a drain and if she waz interested in continuing a relatnshp wit u,she wouldnt av given u dat ultimatum. If u give her d money,u will eida be her mugu forever or she will dump u and use d money to buy d physical trappings she needs to a more flush guy e.g small brasilian hair .lol

16 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by dBard: 3:04am On Nov 02, 2013
Never start what u cannot continue..
U blundered by spending all that much unnecessarily on her so fast in the relationship..you've conditioned her , did u then expect her t act otherwise?
Not excusing her bhaviour tho
Obviously, theres a better prospect on d horizon.. someone t continue her on d lifestyle u've accustomed her to
and u alone adre to blame..
#True talk
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 02, 2013
Walks in,sees topic and quickly put his head under his pillow. embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2013
Wairamint!!! angry angry angry

My fellow ladies are being placed on salary by their bf's and I no know?! shocked shocked undecided
See as I de dull myself? Na only my work salary I de get oº°˚!!
Abeg OP, can I date you? Just the salary is enough! I no want extra! grin grin

Oga, let that Madam leave your life before u die!! You'll get a good girl who won't place unneccessary demands on you! wink wink

25 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Justiyke4u: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2013
I really like some girls talks here

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by 190: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2013
smh . . . seriously shaking my head!!

i wish this OP was close to me - na better backhand slap he for chop this morning undecided

40 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by striker9(m): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2013
Justiyke4u: my brother i beg to disagree with ur point. Mutual help is totally different from liability. Being in a relationship with a lady doesnt mean she is ur liability if she is then where is her independence? Am not saying u wont take care of her no ofcos u will but she is not ur liability and if u make her ur liability believe me u wont av any respect for her
Well said!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Pdizzle(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2013
190: smh . . . seriously shaking my head!!

i wish this OP was close to me - na better backhand slap he for chop this morning undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2013
OP, are you sure this isn't your girl in this other thread?

www.nairaland.com/1500819/right-time-ask-boyfriend-rent

She left cos you couldn't pay her damn rent! grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2013
@op, u mean say u dey constantly pay her salary every month? Which work she dey do for u? Ur mama don die? U nor get sista? Ur late broda wife and children unkor? U place dem on salary too? Kai! U r wicked!
If I see u, I will kill u!

20 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2013
Jesu nwa david....

*kneels and prays*

if only u will direct dis op to my side for just two minutes, the beating u received before u were crucified would look like a child's play after am done with him...

16 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by twosquare(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2013
The Maga of d year goes to u..muhehehehe grin
What shld we now do...console u?..nah
Be patient and u will find ur ruby.....dat gal....she is bad news man....flee!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by vizboy(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2013
and now I just remember Natural something by sound sultan. But na wa oh which one you dey pay her salary. She get work make she dey do for you. Money make you for take they help you bro children. Bro na wa for you oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.