Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) (36901 Views)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by lookmangiw(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2013
Kindergarten presidency at its best.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by nameo: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2013
Royal Roy: And for whatever reason the Vice President decides to sit on his assss when everyone else including the President is on their feet.

Is he crippled or he just doesn't give a damn?
Maybe they were praying at that point and cos he is a Muslim, he would not be expected to join in. I dont know why he even attended this particular event cos it was also a Burial Service with lots of Xtain worship. Just maybe he wanted to be a good Vice sha.

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by nameo: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2013
Of course, the 7billion cost is a LIE from Sahara Reporters; and the claim really does not deserve further attention

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Dannylux: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Do you know nairaland can send you to jail? undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Dpeacemaker101: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2013
teeo:

Mr man why would I defend a post when there is a. Link to the source, Abeg just pack your shit and move sideways.
ode is it only people that you mention in your post, what about the figures mentioned? Or have you forgotten so soon what you vomited from your mouth. I ask you again, can you give account of those figures?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by greall1: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2013
O ga jona don't contest 2015. Enough is enough we need change.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by jamex93(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2013
No comment.........i comment my reserve
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Dpeacemaker101: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2013
nameo: Of course, the 7billion cost is a LIE from Sahara Reporters; and the claim really does not deserve further attention
you dey mind dem! They are just liers and the OP will just copy and paste for us to read without confirming, and not even sure he read before posting just because he wanted to create a thread.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by igbsam(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2013
Why is Amechi Dancing like an slowpoke ? Him hand wither ?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by jamex93(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2013
I comment my reserve
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by bigx(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Why did Sambo wear a cap in church?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by tonte(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2013
This is a typical Niger delta burial ceremony,which is usually expensive, it has to be more expensive in this case because of the caliber of people that were in attendance, and if u think it's too expensive and the money must have come out of what you people call "Our Money" then you might just die a hater

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by engrjamiu(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2013
The 7 billions generated could be use to repair almost all the road in Niger delta. Nigeria a country where all this is possible. I cry for my beloved country.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by MrAboki: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The only Picture that concerns me! cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1393936_oshio_patience_jpg6a592dc831f4af1d165b17694d813a06

She dey send am make ehn go bring her 2 plates of Fresh fish peppersoup and Oroboh Miranda make she drink.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by LeStylo: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2013
I luv Jonah's outfit. His face also goes with the occasion. Adieu Mama Sisi.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by MrAboki: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1393940_beautiful_nonsense_jpgd0d5f0ba3333587c3255ca67b1372877

Why is Namadi Sambo;

1. Sitting whilst the President and all others are standing?!

2. Why is he wearing a Cap inside the House of God?!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by extension: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2013
7billion naira burial,thanks for internet,everybody can sit at home and type nonsense. This naira self, its like refusebin.
Tell me what cost that 7b naira? Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by nerodenero: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2013
A source estimated that Mrs. Jonathan has commandeered as much as N7 billion of public funds – in the form of donations by local councils, state governments and federal ministries as well as agencies – to finance the extravagant three-day spectacle.
While so many Nigerians lives in penury angry
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Afolabs101: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Royal Roy: And for whatever reason the Vice President decides to sit on his assss when everyone else including the President is on their feet.

Is he crippled or he just doesn't give a damn?

They're obviously doing Christian prayers as you can tell from GEJ, PJ, Amechi and Dickson. So the VP being a Muslim must is just sitting down respectfully. If you know Sambo, you know that even if he had a major grudge against GEJ, there's no way he would openly disrespect him like that.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2013
VANITY
VANITY
VANITY

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2013
what pains me most is that, if God should just open our eyes , we would come to know that every nigerian is meant to look just a big, healthy , rich, and beautiful as those people in those pics. For christ sake we have oil, to enrich all. But wat do we see, kids on the street wearing only pants on an empty belly in a slum. But for chrost sake the most cowardly citizen[s]what pains me most is that, if God should just open our eyes , we would come to know that every nigerian is meant to look just a big, healthy , rich, and beautiful as those people in those pics. For christ sake we have oil, to enrich all. But wat do we see, kids on the street wearing only pants on an empty belly in a slum. But for chrost sake the most cowardly citizen[/s]what pains me most is that, if God should just open our eyes , we would come to know that every nigerian is meant to look just a big, healthy , rich, and beautiful as those people in those pics. For christ sake we have oil, to enrich all. But wat do we see, kids on the street wearing only pants on an empty belly in a slum. But for chrost sake the most cowardly citizen, sorry scared citizen in the world are nigerians, for get the fact that we are the most aggrassive in africa.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Afolabs101: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2013
I bet GEJ and Amechi are praying exactly the same prayer cheesy grin

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by juman(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2013
The bad road killed the foster mother.

They prefer spending money on burial instead of repairing road. What a country!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by kingarizona(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2013
Abeg make una no vex o!!

Was Amaechi dancing SKELEWU!? undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by MrAboki: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2013
juman: The bad road killed the foster mother.

They spent money on burial instead of repairing road. What a country!

Mr. Juman

Jonathans Mother-In-Law died on one of the best roads in Rivers State..

Infact, the woman was so fat that when she hit the floor, she damaged the road and it has yet to be fixed..

Do not ever say that bad road killed her, rather over-speeding on a good road killed her.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Lagosbabe1: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2013
Amechi dance moves cracks me up cheesy

He should be on skelewu video 4. lol See all 'em my Igbo brothers in Nollywood. This national cake eh. Who no want a piece ? cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Anniettieufia(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2013
Mr Aboki: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1393940_beautiful_nonsense_jpgd0d5f0ba3333587c3255ca67b1372877

Why is Namadi Sambo;

1. Sitting whilst the President and all others are standing?!

2. Why is he wearing a Cap inside the House of God?!

why is Sambo sitting ?
1. He is angry that he was not allowed to board the same helicopter with Mr president frm the air port.

2. He is having some serious waste pains best experience by him .

My question ,
why is Ameachi looking up while others were looking straight ?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2013
And how do we ascertain that as much as 7billion was spent on the burial? I can't see any evidence of that in these pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Dahslim(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2013
Abeg, no touch mama Ngozi yansh ooo....... Dis one wey u dey dance like say na Visa u win!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Dahslim(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2013
Abeg, no touch mama Ngozi yansh ooo....... Dis one wey unah dey dance like say na Visa u win!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by ritux: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2013
Let's be reasonable sometimes. There is no way 7billion can be spent on a burial. Those of you who believe the 7billion naira issh, do you guyz know what 7Billion is?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. / Profile Of Olabiyi Durojaiye: NCC Chairman / Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.