Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) (36773 Views)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by chiwuike20: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
emmalexabl: 7 billion naira of public fund for state burial........sahara reporters at it again.
i already knew the source of this junk journalism even before i opened thread.
Believe this story.,then you also believe am the richest man in the world..
grin grin

7 billion my foot, na 45trillion. Its dis same sahara reporter that said a woman was caught half human, half fish. Sadly, d pics so funny I almost threw my fone out d building laughing. Sahara, like d desert is dry and empty

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by gebest: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Royal Roy: And for whatever reason the Vice President decides to sit on his assss when everyone else including the President is on their feet.

Is he crippled or he just doesn't give a damn?
o boy e get diabitis
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by chiwuike20: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
teeo: EX militants and Nollywood stars
Patience Jonathan takes another Title

Nollywood who is who

Amaechi dancing skelewu

Since Thursday, Nigeria’s First Lady Patience Jonathan has been hosting a stream of guests at the funeral for her late mother, Charity Oba in Okrika, Rivers State. A source estimated that Mrs. Jonathan has commandeered as much as N7 billion of public funds – in the form of donations by local councils, state governments and federal ministries as well as agencies – to finance the extravagant three-day spectacle.

A retinue of Nigerian politicians, movie stars, ex-militants turned millionaires, the clergy, and government contractors fell over themselves to “honor” the late Mrs. Oba who died in an automobile accident on a highway in the Niger Delta abandoned by the Jonathan administration.

Here are some of the photos from the production:

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-characters-sighted-state-burial-patience-jonathan-mothers
Teeo, OP, u'll may end up dying in a deserted place with nobody to bury u if u continue making mockery of d death of someone

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by chiwuike20: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
teeo: EX militants and Nollywood stars
Patience Jonathan takes another Title

Nollywood who is who

Amaechi dancing skelewu

Since Thursday, Nigeria’s First Lady Patience Jonathan has been hosting a stream of guests at the funeral for her late mother, Charity Oba in Okrika, Rivers State. A source estimated that Mrs. Jonathan has commandeered as much as N7 billion of public funds – in the form of donations by local councils, state governments and federal ministries as well as agencies – to finance the extravagant three-day spectacle.

A retinue of Nigerian politicians, movie stars, ex-militants turned millionaires, the clergy, and government contractors fell over themselves to “honor” the late Mrs. Oba who died in an automobile accident on a highway in the Niger Delta abandoned by the Jonathan administration.

Here are some of the photos from the production:

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-characters-sighted-state-burial-patience-jonathan-mothers
Teeo, u may end up dying in a deserted place with nobody to bury u if u continue making mockery of d death of someone
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by NovusHomo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by sweetgala(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nigeria thy name is corruption
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
chiwuike20:
Teeo, u may end up dying in a deserted place with nobody to bury u if u continue making mockery of d death of someone

O just shut up will you. Aren't they making mockery of Nigerians with this show of shame with our money
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Akiika: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
Awon omo ale arungun!
waste! waste!! waste!!! the woman died from a motor accident on the road her son-in-law's administration should have fixed.
I'm sure the deceased didn't get a fraction of the amount expended on her burial (turned funfair) while she was alive.
And see the retinue of sycophants!!! mind boggling.
To you idiots taking sides with these criminals turned politicians...can't you see that they are united in plundering our resources?
Keep up the ethnic fighting while they steal all of our collective wealth.
I have lost hope in this country.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Dpeacemaker101: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Exjoker: Sahara reporters re my favorite news bulletin...no be dem xpose Steala Udoah
well, have fun enjoying rumors and deceit
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by wisolf(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The only Picture that concerns me! cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1393936_oshio_patience_jpg6a592dc831f4af1d165b17694d813a06

I think she's asking him why he should be on conductor grin
Abu Mikey:

The only Picture that concerns me! cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1393936_oshio_patience_jpg6a592dc831f4af1d165b17694d813a06

I think she's asking him why he should be on conductor
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Dpeacemaker101: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
sucess001:
if not that you are agovernment apologist or someone licking government's anus...why would you say thay shouldnt belive sahara reporteers?

but for them will we now how corrupt stella oduah is?

My advise for u; Dont trade your conscience, integrity and honor just for what you can eat.
I refuse to be fooled and deceived by you and your Sahara reporter.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by 617aircav: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
A nice venue for boko haram to strike, instead of killing innocent nigerians.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by SELFWORTH: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: No matter what you say about General Abacha's corruption, the fact is that to any unbiased Nigerian, his wife, Mrs. Maryam Abacha, was the only First Lady ever that deployed her status to seek to ameliorate the sufferings of Nigerian women and children. She raised funds to build the HOSPITAL FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN at Abuja that the shameless Aremu converted to NATIONAL HOSPITAL ABUJA. That hospital's name ought to be changed to MARYAM ABACHA WOMEN'S HOSPITAL.

The most selfish, wicked and greedy First Lady is MRS. PATIENCE JONATHAN. That N7 BILLION could be deployed to establish and fund at least 10 maternity hospitals in Okrika and Rivers State.

Many people will die of hypertension before the next election. It's s fact. Every propropaganda of the opposition of the government is magnified by all the small minded people on NL. When the Abachas were in power the same gullible people were criticising every move Mrs Abacha made. Now they are singing her praises.

Some of the sadistic people on here don't even know what a billion naira looks like that's why they are calling the funeral a 7billion naira event. Ignorant pigs! They are ready to feed on any stupid information without thinking it through first. These are the so called 'leaders' of the future.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Deschil: Oh please, there are many things to be upset about in this country. Do you think I am not upset? But do I have to show disrespect? No. Do I have to believe every ridiculous rumour (N7bn) without investigation? NO!!!

Like I said:

EVEN IF ITS N1...
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2013
Gabbysky:

CORRECTED - thank me later

What you need corrected is your brain. Even if it is Niger-Delta money, then spend it on developing your home Region and making it a 1st World Environment, not 2 people inviting friends and sycophants over to celebrate a dead woman whom (as far as we know) contributed nothing of worth to her society.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Gifthappy(f): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: No matter what you say about General Abacha's corruption, the fact is that to any unbiased Nigerian, his wife, Mrs. Maryam Abacha, was the only First Lady ever that deployed her status to seek to ameliorate the sufferings of Nigerian women and children. She raised funds to build the HOSPITAL FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN at Abuja that the shameless Aremu converted to NATIONAL HOSPITAL ABUJA. That hospital's name ought to be changed to MARYAM ABACHA WOMEN'S HOSPITAL.

The most selfish, wicked and greedy First Lady is MRS. PATIENCE JONATHAN. That N7 BILLION could be deployed to establish and fund at least 10 maternity hospitals in Okrika and Rivers State.
God bless you my dear, what you said is very true..... Even in Sokoto state where I lived, Maryam Abacha's Women and Children's hospital still exist with almost free medical services to whoever cares to visit. Even late Mrs Stella Obansanjo (GOD REST HER SOUL) contributed her own quarter to the helpless via her ophanages and other charity foundations.That's what women in power should consider as one of their pet projects and not how to build a 10-STAR hotel lol
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by hasibunallahu: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2013
I wonder where the real children of the late woman were. They were completely relegated to the background. ideally they are supposed to wear dsame cloth with the first lady and occuppy the front seat with her.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by balladin: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2013
gbadexy: This burial is a regular befitting one na.
I don't blame those abusing the first family though due to the impression they've established as wasteful , lavish spenders.
Any of the poster would do more than this for their mother if in power.
However, if the rumor of 7 billion is true, then I suggest she use it to repair the road her mum died to honor her.

And who told you that the road was bad or is it only because of bad roads that accidents occur?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by lookmangiw(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
chiwuike20:
7 billion my foot, na 45trillion. Its dis same sahara reporter that said a woman was caught half human, half fish. Sadly, d pics so funny I almost threw my fone out d building laughing. Sahara, like d desert is dry and empty
ode, no be this same regime spent#10 billionaire for nigeria 50th anniversary and spent #75 million on independent cake. If this figure quoted by is SR is even wrong, I know it would definitely be close.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Ifedechidex: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2013

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Abbott(m): 1:42am On Nov 06, 2013
This is so very wrong! What is the essence of this proligate funeral ceremony? To what end? To what benefit?
This should not be at all. It is very wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justin Onuorah Abuah Is Dead. Buhari Mourns State House Information Chief Abuah / Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks / Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.