Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) (36787 Views)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by kay1999: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2013
Another Billions of Naira wasted.. God will Judge all of you... all your family will not leave this world without the Judgement of God...
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by olatade(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2013
Ameachi....he has dis funny look of a comedian in the pix
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by clnzo: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2013
Trash!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2013
Deschil: This is SO RUDE!!! How could you refer to them as "characters sighted"? I don't understand why some of you feel so qualified to have contempt for others. No matter what your leaders/elders do, you must never show flagrant contempt for them. Has the N7 billion rumour been verified? Even if it has there are more polite and proper ways to channel your grievance. Do show some decorum!
Hes got every right to be upset.

Even if its N1, the point is they are celebrating with Nigeria's money in those pics you see up there. So sad, most of you dont even know what you deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by juman(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Mr. Juman

Jonathans Mother-In-Law died on one of the best roads in Rivers State..

Infact, the woman was so fat that when she hit the floor, she damaged the road and it has yet to be fixed..

Do not ever say that bad road killed her, rather over-speeding on a good road killed her.

But it was widely reported that the road was bad.

Check here:
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/education-ministry-fct-among-several-public-offices-lavishly-funding-funeral-patience-jona
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by clnzo: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2013
U dey vex ooo!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Dpeacemaker101: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2013
juman:

Check here:
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/education-ministry-fct-among-several-public-offices-lavishly-funding-funeral-patience-jona

so you believe Sahara reporters? Then you can believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Deschil: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Oh please, there are many things to be upset about in this country. Do you think I am not upset? But do I have to show disrespect? No. Do I have to believe every ridiculous rumour (N7bn) without investigation? NO!!!
kingoflag: Hes got every right to be upset.

Even if its N1, the point is they are celebrating with Nigeria's money in those pics you see up there. So sad, most of you dont even know what you deserve.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by kay1999: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2013
@Deschil I am sure your family is one of those stealing our money.. so why won't back them up.. I don't blame you.. you are just a demented fellow who lack human feelings.. millions of Nigerian undergraduate couldn't get job instead our leaders are doing Money festival and you are here saying Shiit... Middle Finger you punk A**s...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by MrAboki: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2013
ritux: Let's be reasonable sometimes. There is no way 7billion can be spent on a burial. Those of you who believe the 7billion naira issh, do you guyz know what 7Billion is?

E no reach...

But if you factor in the cost of;

1. Hiring over 10 Jets & Helicopters for like 1 week.
2. Cost of clearing that Okrika road (not the East-West road o)
3. Cost of the Aso-ebi for the Funeral that was shared to like over 1 million people.
4. Cost of security
5. Cost of Logistics. (Cars, block booking entire hotels for days, e.t.c)
6. Food
7. Drinks (this one can easily have taken over half a billion because the estimate I gave for T.Y danjumas daughters wedding for drinks was approximately 250million)
8. Souvenirs
9. Support Staff (Caterers, event managers, hosts and hostesses, e.t.c)

e.t.c..

I wouldnt say 7 billion, but 2 billion is small.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by slyopez(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2013
petrov 10: U saw militants but i saw the Vp , senate president nd other guys

op u must be a yoruba
On the first picture is Zack Orji, Patience Ozokwor(behind), Ex-Militant Ateke Tom etc, so the op is right. Stop promoting tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by LordGhandalf(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2013
juman: The bad road killed the foster mother.

They prefer spending money on burial instead of repairing road. What a country!
The road where she died, u can make 200km/hr on it. The road smooth die no be small.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by munex007(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2013
In the midst of Economical turnmoil..7 billion if channel to Investment can better a lot of Lives..The only solution is to get rid of all this wasteful idiots...sm1 shld just plant about 150 c4 to events like dis..
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by sucess001(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: so you believe Sahara reporters? Then you can believe anything.
if not that you are agovernment apologist or someone licking government's anus...why would you say thay shouldnt belive sahara reporteers?

but for them will we now how corrupt stella oduah is?

My advise for u; Dont trade your conscience, integrity and honor just for what you can eat.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by MrAboki: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2013
kay1999: @Deschil I am sure your family is one of those stealing our money.. so why won't back them up.. I don't blame you.. you are just a demented fellow who lack human feelings.. millions of Nigerian undergraduate couldn't get job instead our leaders are doing Money festival and you are here saying Shiit... Middle Finger you punk A**s...

Why drag his family into this?!

Do you think 7 billion is ATM money?!

Cool down.. There is always be poor people in the world, even Jesus said it. But to get all disrespectful and insulting to someone you have never met before just because he disagrees with your opinion is really bad and is capable of making life difficult for you.

P.S: Whilst I agree that over 2 billion was spent on the 'Nigerias ROYAL BURIAL', I can also say that over half the money spent on that funeral didnt come from Jonathans pocket nor Nigerias coffer (pe se), but from FG contractors, politicians and friends.. Thats how iit works.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2013
Wonder why all the hues and cries over Amaechi and Jonathan was all about sef. They only need Dickson to call Amaechi to order ....see size naaa! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by kay1999: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2013
@Mr Aboki Your name fit you.. You are just ignorant... Can you tell me who are these people FG contractors, politicians and friends?? Let me guess you are Government official too? Using Pen to change account balance in your department.. I am sure God will Judge all of you one way or the other.. Student at home for more than 6 months, bad roads, no light and you sit down there turned preacher...I don't care who d fk u re . people dying everyday from poverty... Continue dey drink your garri... very soon garri go dey show for ur head.. Good Samaritan..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by ayodinho91: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2013
Royal Roy: And for whatever reason the Vice President decides to sit on his assss when everyone else including the President is on their feet.

Is he crippled or he just doesn't give a damn?
he doesn't give a damn!!! 2015 on his mind!!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2013
Oga Jona is getting old and disgusting! Realistically I am not hating. Before he became the president he was looking way fresher.. I guess I have agreed to term "Beware Of What You Wished For"
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Cool down.. There is always be poor people in the world, even Jesus said it. But to get all disrespectful and insulting to someone you have never met before just because he disagrees with your opinion is really bad and is capable of making life difficult for you.

P.S: Whilst I agree that over 2 billion was spent on the 'Nigerias ROYAL BURIAL', I can also say that over half the money spent on that funeral didnt come from Jonathans pocket nor Nigerias coffer (pe se), but from FG contractors, politicians and friends.. Thats how iit works.
for every cent they contribute to the burial they will receive it in 10 fold in inflated contract. indirectly it is nigerians that will still pay for this event.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Vickfrank62(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Deschil: This is SO RUDE!!! How could you refer to them as "characters sighted"? I don't understand why some of you feel so qualified to have contempt for others. No matter what your leaders/elders do, you must never show flagrant contempt for them. Has the N7 billion rumour been verified? Even if it has there are more polite and proper ways to channel your grievance. Do show some decorum!
Itz happening nd u no it dnt sound like u nt affected#bullshit
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Shaw007(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2013
what is this one saying!!! Nigga is you blind!!
The contempt anyone might have for those bastards, yes I said bastards . . . is justified, and you can't tell them any different, Incase you haven't Noticed . . . this is Nigeria!!!

And the only rumour there might be about the seven billz might be that that's not even the whole figure, maybe 10 or 20, this is someone that halted a whole city cause she was passing by!!

Now that's the small fry, her mother's burial"!!??well think again!!

And if you think they care two shots about you, you must be really Naive
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Vickfrank62(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2013
Mr Aboki:

dis 1 must be 4rm d Niger delta....Mayb z pocket or pulse d money z ridiculous Let d died bury d died
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2013
nairaman66: Oga Jona is getting old and disgusting! Realistically I am not hating. Before he became the president he was looking way fresher.. I guess I have agreed to term "Beware Of What You Wished For"

To lead a complex country is not easy. Take a look at Obama and you'll agree with me that he's even experienced faster aging than Jonathan.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2013
lookmangiw: Kindergarten presidency at its best.
it was written before-time

zech chapter 11 vs 15 And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by slimmingcare(f): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2013
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by kay1999: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2013
@ Vickfrank62 @ Tadon200 @ Shaw007 my people i tire oo.. Imagine someone finished with 2.1 In economics and no job while people in other countries with high school earning 120k per month.. Truth is bitter.. some people think they know better.. Idiots...
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Exjoker(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2013
da event look more lyk a celebration dan a burial ceremony
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by MrAboki: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2013
juman:

Check here:

I am giving you my first hand report..

That road is super good. I have even posted pictures of that road 0here on Nairaland.. On that road, my average speed is 160Km/hr.. Top Speed is 200Km/hr
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by salafiyy: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2013
drnoel: Stte burial of who? Did u people say Owolowo/Zik or did I hear PEJ's mother. Is that even legal? What has she done 4 nigeria that she is to be buried with other people's money? These things shouldnt continue. What is wrong with this country called Nigeria?
may God bless you for this
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by khamas19: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2013
..this jonathan dumbledore overall na one in town...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House / Criminal Code Act Banning Civilians From Wearing Military Camouflage / How Babagana Zulum Aborted Plot By Fayemi, El-rufai To Sack Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.