Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra (14459 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC / FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year / Dickson Weeps At Mortuary, Declares 3 Days Of Mourning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by freecocoa(f): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
obayaya:

nne.. your noise is becoming too much.. take a chilled coke and relax.. Obi didn't cause the damn stampede.. have you read the archbishops press release on the stampede..

his grace, Valerian okeke is not someone that will lie. his press release is in line with eye witness reports and Peter Obis press release.

yours faithfully is writing from Nkpor, idemmili north lga in anambra state.

Peter Obi was already in awka before the stampede occured.
Come respect yourself atleast, even if you can't respect others, I replied someone that quoted me. I wonder who the noisemaker here is, I that spoke after being spoken to or you who go about talking when not necessary.

Dey your lane biko.

1 Like

Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by obayaya(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
freecocoa: Oh! The more reason why Obi should be prosecuted, why didn't people die when Ngige went there?

Bottomline is that people don't want Obi and the dullard he stands for, being pelted with sachet water at onitsha should have told him so, did his goons have to scare people simply because they stated their minds?

you probably aren't from anambra of live here.. I believe this was sabotage
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by obayaya(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
lemme explain this situation.

uke is a remote village in idemmili not quite developed when compared to other towns in idemmili.

a priest in the local parish with a calling starts a ministry in a Temporary location.

the ministry booms and attracts worshippers from the city of Onitsha, awka, nnewi and adjourning communities.

the parish being in a village do not have the funds to provide permanent structure to take care of the multitude plus the erosion site close by.

the priest extends invitation to the governor so he can experience the challenges First hand.

the governor duly attends and unfortunately something bad happens after he left.

I hope this answers the question a lot of us have been asking as to why the governor has to attend

1 Like

Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by emmabest2000(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
Cajetan speaks: Political campaigns should be banned in churches..
GBAM
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by obayaya(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
freecocoa: Come respect yourself atleast, even if you can't respect others, I replied someone that quoted. I wonder who the noisemaker here is, I that spoke after being spoken to or you who go about talking when not necessary.

Dey your lane biko.

nne ndo o... iwe ewela gi
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by gurnam: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
I see some paid Obi / Obiano's gooons all over the thread trying hard to defend the indefensible....

May God give you this type of treatment that Obi is gave to the dead people in Uke...

This incidence has gone to show that Obi is a lying governor.....that will blame every other person but himself.
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by kingbang: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
gurnam: I see some paid Obi / Obiano's gooons all over the thread trying hard to defend the indefensible....

May God give you this type of treatment that Obi is gave to the dead people in Uke...

This incidence has gone to show that Obi is a lying governor.....that will blame every other person but himself.

It is better to keep quite and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt!
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by oboy3(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
gurnam: I see some paid Obi / Obiano's gooons all over the thread trying hard to defend the indefensible....

gbam
just imagine it was ngige who went to campaign in the vigil and people got stomped to death just imagine what these same people protecting obi would have said about ngige
most of them are not even based in anambra,anybody is anambra knows that obiano is non-existence except to aguleri people
the names on people mouth is ngige and ifeanyi ubah
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by gurnam: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
kingbang:

It is better to keep quite and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt!

You are just a morally loose paid noise maker whose opinions and rants are worthless of the bandwidth you are wasting.

I will ignore your rants going forward.
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by sweetguy10(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
.......but why should people die in the house of God? God is not happy with this people , that place is cursed ! The souls of these poor people shal haunt those involved including the pastor that allowed his church to be used as a political arena. Did any pastor die ? I swear the answer is a NO

#bloodybloodsuckingcharlatans
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by kingbang: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
gurnam:

You are just a morally loose paid noise maker whose opinions and rants are worthless of the bandwidth you are wasting.

I will ignore your rants going forward.

These rants of yours doesn't hide the fact that you are a condemned soul trying to score cheap political points with a tragedy! You deserve a painful death!
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by chidonzone(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
always remember that a liar has no
brain!the house of God should not be
used for campaign.the question that
begs is why will a Gov.,his candidate
and party chairman doing at a vigil
in one entourage coupled with the
fact of addressing 'his' people at a
vigil?
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by kingbang: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
chidonzone: always remember that a liar has no
brain!the house of God should not be
used for campaign.the question that
begs is why will a Gov.,his candidate
and party chairman doing at a vigil
in one entourage coupled with the
fact of addressing 'his' people at a
vigil?

Is this English or what?.
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by Idokosolomon(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
Oh,may dem gentle soul rest in peace.Politics in Nigeria is turning around bad omen.
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by gebest: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
jeffizy:

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Obi-declares-3-days-of-mourning-in-Anambra-20131104
so what different will the three days mourning make, is it going to bring back those people that died.
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by ifenadi(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Anambra is my state and I am so worried the way things are turning out.

Can someone explain this to me;
1. Did the priest invited the party chairman and the APGA candidate too?
2. Why was peter Obi invited to the adoration? Were every other worshippers invited too?
3.Why did the priest rejected the money the governor donated to him and his ministry?
4. I had that peter Obi did not campaigned at the venue, what did he actually said apart from the 2m naira donation?
5. Why are peter Obi and Ngige always at political war?

May God help us.
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by InvertedHammer: 1:17am On Nov 05, 2013
obayaya: lemme explain this situation.
Uke is a remote village in idemmili not quite developed when compared to other towns in idemmili.
a priest in the local parish with a calling starts a ministry in a Temporary location.
the parish being in a village do not have the funds to provide permanent structure to take care of the multitude plus the erosion site close by.

the priest extends invitation to the governor so he can experience the challenges First hand.
I hope this answers the question a lot of us have been asking as to why the governor has to attend

/
If the governor wanted to see the erosion challenges, he would have gone during the day.
No spin zone. cool

Why don't you go back to the drawing table to see if you can "manufacture" a better explanation?

//

1 Like

Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by rossete2020(f): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2013
fortunate 4 oga government nd unfortunate 4 those killed cos na oga government they find com bt they no c am
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by softwareman(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ujujoan:

It's funny how for the past eight years Obi has been invited for this rally which holds every year . . . and not once has he attended.

And yet people expect us to believe that his attending this year has noting to do with politics? How gullible do they think we are undecided

He didn't just attend, he made a donation of 2 million naira to the priest who rejected the money and asked him to give it to the impoverished. The place is a holy ground, not a fund raising event or a campaign ground.

The crowd was outraged the Obi was using the huge turn out as an opportunity to sell his stooge of a gubernatorial candidate, which is why they kept shouting him down with screams of 'onwa' (Ngige's popular name).

The fact that the Governor is blame this on Nigige not only shows him as being petty, but also reveals his weakness. All his woes is caused by Ngige . . . this Ngige must be a God! undecided

2 million? I thought they said OBI is a very stingy person?
Ok. I see. Election has brought out the generousity in him.
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Okay!!

Let me take your mind to a deeper place.

Imagine that Night vigil with no Obi. Just a normal Night Vigil. It closes, and as people were exiting the venue, any of these happened;

1. Somebody shouts Snake
2. Somebody shouts Bomb
3. Somebody throws a fire cracker
4. Somebody just starts running

What do you think would happen?!

What we should be asking is;

1. Did the venue have proper crowd control measures in place?
2. Did the venue have enough exit points to accomodate the crowd that they had?
3. Were the members given any safety induction before the crusade started?!

These are the things we take for granted in churches. I have attended a church that had over 5000 capacity seating, yet had only 6 doors that were not that big. What if a fire broke out?! What is there was an emergency that required them all to exit?! Why are safety inductions not given in Churches? Why are safety signs pointing towards the exit, designated muster points, e.t.c not ever displayed in churches and other religous places of worship?

I think we as Nigerians should stop taking safety for granted. I am not going to take this political bait of throwing blames on people.. The blame lies squarely with the church.

I agree . . . .
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2013
ifenadi: Anambra is my state and I am so worried the way things are turning out.

Can someone explain this to me;
1. Did the priest invited the party chairman and the APGA candidate too?
2. Why was peter Obi invited to the adoration? Were every other worshippers invited too?
3.Why did the priest rejected the money the governor donated to him and his ministry?
4. I had that peter Obi did not campaigned at the venue, what did he actually said apart from the 2m naira donation?
5. Why are peter Obi and Ngige always at political war?

May God help us.

This will answer all your questions . . .

http://www.anambrariansnews.com/catholic-priest-denies-inviting-obi-to-uke-adoration-centre/#more-72
Re: Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra by MrAboki: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Ofcourse it won't be intelligent to you na, mind you I'm not in support of any politician here and I never said what Mr Aboki is on about doesn't make sense.

All I want is for people to see that Obi caused the stampede so he should face the music. FYI I have never voted in my life and I'm not planning to so I don't care about politics, I just hate that our so called leaders don't give a hoot about us cos if he Obi cared, he'd know that scaring the crowd would result to a stampede knowing fully well how such things end.

Miss Cocoa

- Lets assume yet again that Obi did not attend the crusade and it was only the Preists et al that were there.
- Lets assume that its true that the triggers was the shout of 'fire' which someone screamed as a result of flames that shot up out of an Akara womans oil pot.

Now;

1. should the Akara woman be held responsible for causing the stampede?!
2. What charges would you bring against her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Special Adviser, Special Assistant And Senior Special Assistant. Difference? / PDP Clears National Assembly Seats In Rivers / APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.