Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Uke Stampede (survivors Account) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uke Stampede (survivors Account) (29410 Views)

Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil / Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC / Apc Ngige Killed Dozens Of People In Ebube Muo Nso Adoration Ground Uke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
gurnam:

Shut up your putrid mouth.....!!!!

The crowd from all accounts was too heavy for the adoration space.....the antics and presence of Obi to campaign just worsened an already terrible situation....it was a tragedy waiting to happen...and Obi ignited it.
...I learnt obi and his campaingn group left the arena before the incident occured
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by gurnam: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
kingbang:

This shoes how daft you are! We have heard eye witness accounts and you are here spewing thrash? I hope your idiocy allows you to understand that the catholic church is no longer part of CAN. Get a life kid, you are a making a big fool of yourself here.

With the bold...it's glaring who is daft between us.
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by remmyton(f): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
Atleast they hav to blame it on sm1 undecided
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by luckyDon1: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
gurnam:

Keep spinning .....what was Obi with his stooge in toe doing campaigning at a purely religious programme..? pray tell...when has an adoration ground become a campaign ground?

The spirits of the innocent and hapless people killed shall forever torment Obi and all those of you trying to betray these dead souls.

***I spit on your conscienceless soul***....!!
My man,it was Rev Fr Obinma that invited the governor and he honoured it as a true catholic with his elder sister that is also a reverend sister.Pls stop all this character assasinations and get the facts straight.

2 Likes

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by greedie1(f): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mr Aboki:

SO the fact that Gov. Obi had left over 3 hours before the stampede happened does not matter. Just because he attended the crusade, makes him culpable..

Nna men!!

Odikwa very Egwu!!

no mind dem. dey will do anything to prevent continuity.

say no to ngige and apc. i saw his billboard-lets finish wat we started and i was like .... wat did u.even do? smh ngige is a loser

2 Likes

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by gurnam: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mr Aboki:

SO the fact that Gov. Obi had left over 3 hours before the stampede happened does not matter. Just because he attended the crusade, makes him culpable..

Nna men!!

Odikwa very Egwu!!

The interval of three (3) hours been peddled around was from Obi's camp....I wouldn't give the benefit of doubt to such group that can lie and make political gain from unusual quarters
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by olaremint(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
why must we continue to be stupid and die needless death, God is everywhere and he would answer a person who is obedient, faithful and sincere who prays in the corner of the room, God surely is appalled at our hypocrisy.
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by gurnam: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
lucky Don: My man,it was Rev Fr Obinma that invited the governor and he honoured it as a true catholic with his elder sister that is also a reverend sister.Pls stop all this character assasinations and get the facts straight.

So the Rev Father invited him to come and campaign?

Some of you are really pathetic and daft in your logic! shocked
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Desric(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
slimghost: I hope this puts a stop to all the lies going around. Let us respect the dead and not try to score cheap political points with such a tragedy! It's disgusting!
So this effort is just a mere damage control mechanism employed to shield your pay master Mr Peter Obi? But not to worry my dear the has already turned to a spilled milk.
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by creativemusic: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
rip sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by gurnam: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Desric: So this effort is just a mere damage control mechanism employed to shield your pay master Mr Peter Obi? But not to worry my dear the has already turned to a spilled milk.

When you see some supposedly reasonable people acting otherwise like the OP...then you shudder at the prospects of the youths in this country.

It's becoming alarming everyday.
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by greaterlove(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Like Mr Aboki pointed out not just on this thread but on a similar thread, the crowd control was very poor. We should deal with the core issue to prevent future occurrences and stop arguing about who came where and who threw what. RIP to the dead.
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dat woman and her frying pan should be arrested and charged for mass murder lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by funshint(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
From Gov Obi's broadcast that I hrd 2day, d guy has already indicted himself. In his words "...when I was called upon 2 address d audience, some people started shouting d name of a governorship candidate of APC from 3 diff quarters..." This clearly shows that in the process of supressing pple who were obviously displeased with his comments against Ngige, he decided 2 forceful supress them with his security pple which led 2 d unfortunate event. So nobody shld cum here 2 twist d whole event in the name of politics!!
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by freecocoa(f): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Story!

So why was Umeh calling for the arrest of Ngige? Atleast I watched him saying it and then Ubah said APGA should be held responsible?

I thought they said Umeh was there? Are they now telling us he lied publicly and shamelessly about people with brooms chanting "onwa"?
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by everyday: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Anambra politics is always in the news
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by funshint(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
freecocoa: Story!

So why was Umeh calling for the arrest of Ngige? Atleast I watched him saying it and then Ubah said APGA should be held responsible?

I thought they said Umeh was there? Are they now telling us he lied publicly and shamelessly about people with brooms chanting "onwa"?
u dey mind dem. So just because pple were shouting "Onwa" it means that they were paid agents?! Even when Ngige visited d hospitals 2 c d victims, people were still hailing him. Dat'll show u d kind of luv and respect Ngige commands from his people. Its just so pathetic that Obi has now realise that his stooge(Obiano) is unsellable thus he's trying 2 pull everybody down with him. Shame on Obi and all his APGA cohorts. All their attempts to pull Ngige down is only making him stronger. May God judge them all!
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by anytexy: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
I am not from Anambra and I am not for or against any candidate, but all I know is that there was a political tone in that incident. You remember such happened in GTC Enugu Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka crusade during the Chimaroke Nnamani adminstn. If u know the story very well. Opposition party MAY hv done that just to instigate people against the incumbet just to score cheap political point.
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Ndukwe007(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
kingbang:

Senseless urchin! FYI, the stampede occurred 3 hours after Obi had left, so what presence are we talking about here kid? Try and make use of your brains for once.
dont mind ppl with there miopic mind. the gov left the place hrs before the desaster.
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Etumgbe(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
What will now happen to the woman frying akara?

1 Like

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Ndukwe007(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
anytexy: I am not from Anambra and I am not for or against any candidate, but all I know is that there was a political tone in that incident. You remember such happened in GTC Enugu Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka crusade during the Chimaroke Nnamani adminstn. If u know the story very well. Opposition party MAY hv done that just to instigate people against the incumbet just to score cheap political point.
if u ar not from thete and not thete wen it happened,listen to those thst were there. blame the woman frying somtin.
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by queenmeenat(f): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
slimghost: I hope this puts a stop to all the lies going around. Let us respect the dead and not try to score cheap political points with such a tragedy! It's disgusting!

How do U expect me to believe this NON SENSE dat didn't just add up,
A woman frying plantain 4.30 am in d morning wl now cause stampeding, So d moment people sees d fire they started running helter skelter

Abeg sing another song, Cos I heard Gov on TV saying some people were chanting some body's name (Onwa), So d Gov too is lieing on himself. Just Parkwell Story Spinner.

2 Likes

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by eluquenson(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
RIP to the dead...but how
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
So Obi Umeh and APGA were lying all along when they said it was Ngiges supporters
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by funshint(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
Assuming it was Ngige that went 4 d vigil and something like dis happened; all hell would hv been let loose by now...dis APGA agents sef playing double standard, smh dis pple can lie!! angry shocked
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by queenmeenat(f): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
funshint: From Gov Obi's broadcast that I hrd 2day, d guy has already indicted himself. In his words "...when I was called upon 2 address d audience, some people started shouting d name of a governorship candidate of APC from 3 diff quarters..." This clearly shows that in the process of supressing pple who were obviously displeased with his comments against Ngige, he decided 2 forceful supress them with his security pple which led 2 d unfortunate event. So nobody shld cum here 2 twist d whole event in the name of politics!!

God bless U, exactly wot U heard is wot I heard too and its d Gov account dat say so, Or is d Gov lieing on himself ?
I jst don't know where dat. N.G.0 man got his own story abt a woman frying Plantain!!
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by gurnam: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
funshint: Assuming it was Ngige that went 4 d vigil and something like dis happened; all hell would hv been let loose by now...dis APGA agents sef playing double standard, smh!!

They would even ridiculously claim he imported Boko Haram to the adoration ground considering the sheer number of casualties..
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by gurnam: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ndukwe007: dont mind ppl with there miopic mind. the gov left the place hrs before the desaster.

Go back to the kindergarten class
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by nicky4lif(f): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
What is ur gain?
gurnam:

Shut up your putrid mouth.....!!!!

The crowd from all accounts was too heavy for the adoration space.....the antics and presence of Obi to campaign just worsened an already terrible situation....it was a tragedy waiting to happen...and Obi ignited it.
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by maddman: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
don't make mockery of the dead. RIP to all those who lost their lives
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by imperiouxx(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
gurnam:

With the bold...it's glaring who is daft between us.

I enjoyed the debate between you guys but you can't capitalize on typo from him..... "E" is beside "W".

Well, you guys should let the argument ends. This is an ugly time for those who lost their loved ones.
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by TechWalker007: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
I laugh when I see these Yorobah boys campaigning and defending Ngige and APC on the pages of Nairaland.
I thought they have been calling the SE gully ravaged village and they have asked Igbos to return to their village.

Yorobah folks should ensure they cast their votes for Ngige oh. You can cast your vote in Nairaland, the only problem is that it will not count in Anambra state.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, / PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians / Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.