Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Uke Stampede (survivors Account) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uke Stampede (survivors Account) (29308 Views)

Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil / Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC / Apc Ngige Killed Dozens Of People In Ebube Muo Nso Adoration Ground Uke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by queenmeenat(f): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
kingbang:

Senseless urchin! FYI, the stampede occurred 3 hours after Obi had left, so what presence are we talking about here kid? Try and make use of your brains for once.

If U had make use of ur brain U would av known from ur apologist account, Gov Obi said he waited tll d end of d vigil and if so 3hours after 4.30 am wl b 7am or are U saying d day has not broken by then, a beg say something else (dullard)

1 Like

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Arysexy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
queenmeenat:

How do U expect me to believe this NON SENSE dat didn't just add up,
A woman frying plantain 4.30 am in d morning wl now cause stampeding, So d moment people sees d fire they started running helter skelter

Abeg sing another song, Cos I heard Gov on TV saying some people were chanting some body's name (Onwa), So d Gov too is lieing on himself. Just Parkwell Story Spinner.

wia did u read ur 4:30am frm? did anybody tell u d adoration ended by 4:30am? peter obi left by 3am and d adoration ended by 6am. so u dont know fud sellers normally cluster around crusade ground?

The people shouting "onwa" was when peter obi waas handed over d microphone to speak to d ppl, it took d priest like 15mins to calm the people before obi made his speech after which he left by 3am and d adoration continued.

wot is difficult to understand @ mumunat?

2 Likes

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Judek2(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
gree-die:

no mind dem. dey will do anything to prevent continuity.

say no to ngige and apc. i saw his billboard-lets finish wat we started and i was like .... wat did u.even do? smh ngige is a loser
what is this one talking about? You are really delusional.

1 Like

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by mrborntodoit: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
gurnam:

Go back to the kindergarten class

After reading all the comments and articles, I just realized that people like you killed Jesus during his time, what will you gain if your APC wins? You will still remain poor or even worse . The problem in Nigeria today reflects the mind of the people.
People blindly support political parties so their tribe will be in power and where has it led us today?
All we need is just a good leader no matter what part of Nigeria he hails from.
Please stop all these senseless arguments because tribalism and dirty politics are the major reasons why Nigeria is under developed and might even worsen if we all continue to trend on the part of destruction . Take for example the Hutus and Tutsis !
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Arysexy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
queenmeenat:

If U had make use of ur brain U would av known from ur apologist account, Gov Obi said he waited tll d end of d vigil and if so 3hours after 4.30 am wl b 7am or are U saying d day has not broken by then, a beg say something else (dullard)

ana ekwu asi osiri osikwa ozo!

wia did u get d news that obi was there till d end of the program? obi left 3hrs b4 the incident and for ur information peter obi was making brodcast about re-naming ANSU after ojukwu when the news filtered in, he cancelled every other thing he scheduled for that day and rushed back to d place.

are u saying he was there when d stampede happened and yet left them to go and make d early morning broadcast?
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by gurnam: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
mr_born_todo_it:

After reading all the comments and articles, I just realized that people like you killed Jesus during his time, what will you gain if your APC wins? You will still remain poor or even worse . The problem in Nigeria today reflects the mind of the people.
People blindly support political parties so their tribe will be in power and where has it led us today?
All we need is just a good leader no matter what part of Nigeria he hails from.
Please stop all these senseless arguments because tribalism and dirty politics are the major reasons why Nigeria is under developed and might even worsen if we all continue to trend on the part of destruction . Take for example the Hutus and Tutsis !

What has Jesus got to do with this?

Pls guy ...try make small sense...your rant here is profoundly meaningless.

Where did you people crawled out from? undecided
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by ajasa4link: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hmmmmm.. too many e-warriors and e-gangsters on the thread
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by makky(f): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ngige to Peter Obi - "You can not use Eclipse to intimidate us"....... Hahahahaha
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Zonacom(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
slimghost: I hope this puts a stop to all the lies going around. Let us respect the dead and not try to score cheap political points with such a tragedy! It's disgusting!
Seriously this election should come and go already. The lies and allegations being peddled around for the past 4 months or so are gradually assuming a dangerous dimension. MAY GOD REST THE DEAD AND CONSOLE THE BEREAVED

1 Like

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Controversy: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
May God never allow those lying against us to rule over us
APC and Ngige is a big disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by ngoziama: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
I have patiently followed events that have unfolded in my state, Anambra. I marvel and get saddened over what the politicians have turned that state into. A state blessed with human and natural resources yet we have remained so backward in terms of development. It is true that debates have been held for the various guber aspirants but I still remain sad because of the shoddy manner that produced these so called candidates.Below is my candid analysis of the various political parties.I welcome hugs,slaps and insults from the readers;
APC: this party produced sen. Chris N Ngige by telling us that he was unanimously adopted in a manner that saw democracy thwarted.I marvel when people say that Ngige has been tested and trusted,well he built roads and I ask did he build these roads with his own money NO! He built it with the taxpayers money perhaps the way the politicians have reduced the masses to in Nigeria has made them to become so excited when amenities that they are even entitled to like good roads,clean and potable water,well equipped hospitals are provided.I am aware that ngige is a medical doctor but I am sorry to say that after the few stolen years he spent in office,he went on to build the Old English Hotel located in Awka out of a selfish interest.Perhaps if ngige had used some of the money he might have looted to put up a modest hospital or maternity in the state in his name and with the intention of treating poor masses without high charges,I would have been praising him now. But he never did,the hotel was for him to ensure he got richer after his tenure.Again,I would say that ngige should not even be campaigning after he arrogantly supported fashola's deportation of some ibos under hard and inhumane conditions. Anambrarians, if ngige selfishly put APC before us,of course he would sell off our lands to even the cattle rearers whom we all know have been on a killing spree in the country.chris ngige only had to build those roads after he fell out with his godfathers and wanted to be liked by the masses. How many jobs did ngige create,don't tell me he spent few years. NO not accepted.what machinery did he leave on ground for creation of jobs.if ngige could not stand by ndi ibo at their time of need because of APC,esteemed anambrarians,ngige would not protect ndi ibo when the time comes.ngige would betray us.ngige would expose us to dangers just to please tinubu and buhari.I stand to be called a tribalistic person but beneath my words lie the truth.If ngige could agree to visit okija shrine for power,then he should not be trusted.without apologies, ngige is not a competent material for the government house.politicians should stop using roads to campaign.they should exhibit ideas that would lead to job creation and not just employment.
I want to say that if a Fashola should join apga tomorrow and contest for governor in lagos,he would fail.It is a pity that we live in a country where ethnic sentiments cant be written off nor hidden. Let us tell one another the truth,tinubu would not even want anambra to see a brighter light even with a chris ngige.I don't care if ngige is intelligent or not,believe me his decisions as a governor would be influenced by tinubu and buhari(Full stop).Until we hold a true national conference where we can address some of these issues, we would continue to see one another differently as regards tribe and creed.
With regards to the adoration ground saga, I am so vexed that obi and ngige have chosen to use innocent anambrarians to play their dirty politics.they are trading words over the stampede without due respect to the dead. apga and apc are only scoring cheap political points.it is indeed a big shame that apga and apc chose a worship ground for this act. Ngige and Obi should hide their old faces in shame. what pains me is that the suffering masses kEep paying the price.it is time we separated religion from politics. HOWEVER, NGIGE SHOULD RESPECT THE DEAD AND STOP CAMPAIGNING WITH THE UKE INCIDENT. May the souls of the victims rest in peace.Amen
APGA: I really do not know where to start from. Peter obi is the greatest pretender of the time.peter obi in order to protect his empire disqualified the likes of dr Chike Obidigbo,soludo,obaze etc so that his obiano would become apga flagbearer.For the fact that willie obiano is aware that undemocratic process was followed to select him,he should hide his head in shame because he lacks integrity. I am aware that so much money exchanged hands betwEen obi and umeh to reach a compromise.honestly victor umeh is one man I am yet to understand when his tenure would expire.Greed,wickedness and selfishness mar that figure called victor umeh.I am also aware that obidigbo had challenged obi and his cabal at the court,obidigbo I learnt has also rejected billions of naira offered him by obi to rest his case and allow willie willie.obidigbo has also shown that he has got some british touch in him,do things the right way and if I lose honourably,I would rest.peter obi along the line became afraid of obidigbo whom he felt would not be loyal to him and I believe this is the more reason why a dr Chike Obidigbo should be the preferred candidate.obiano is not even confident in himself,have a good look at him and you will notice that. Willie willie is obi's handbag.obi has been lately generous and I laugh,perhaps apga the only identity of ndi ibo needs to be sustained.however,its so pathetic that it is about to be sustained through fraudlent moves by obi, obiano&umeh.chike obidigbo is a man I learnt brought back his business to his hometown just to ensure that the grassroot is positively imparted upon.I have once had a chat in a gathering with obidigbo and I felt so impressed with his knowlegde and ideas about job creation which is one issue so many leaders fail,have failed and are still failing to do.willie willie as a banker possesses that desperation to bring in cash for the bank.this could be seen in his desperate moves with obi to dump anambra cash in their bank.
Apga had better make a better decision in the person of Dr. Chike Obidigbo.
LP-well,ifeanyi ubah I must confess should have remained a philanthropist,governorship is not all about being wealthy otherwise the likes of bill gates,brandson,dangote should have been contesting for president.ubah is spending outrageous money in this campaign and needs to be cautioned.I am so scared whether anambra allocation can even be enough to pay uba back if he wins.am so afraid.it is only in nigeria that an ubah with all his pending court cases over the subsidy issue would even be vying for such an important seat. I also learnt uba is an impatient man who slaps people at any slightest mistake.well,we should brace up for ear problems if uba comes on board.
Pdp- nwoye,wonders would never cease happening.tony nwoye in the first instance shouldn't even have qualified as a candidate not to talk of being guber aspirant and flag bearer. Did tony nwoye actually graduate from unn or he was just given a let my people go grade just to fulfil all righteousness. Its a pity that the same man(andy uba) who made tony nwoye has been betrayed by him(tony). Such is life,tony nwoye should not even be a class representative.I am sure his kitchen cabinet would be abusing me now but I know they know am saying the truth. What was his performance as a so called student like.tony nwoye please go and rest,you sincerely do not have the wisdom,knowledge,exposure nor intelligence to rule us .we know the business mogul that is using you to distort andy ubas plans. Anyway,the era of pdp is over,be it andy,ukachukwu and nwoye.all of you should go and rest.
I sincerely pray that God should see anambra through.God,please give us an intelligent,god-fearing leader and not those that will use religion as camouflage.
In addition, I wish to let obi know that posterity will judge him for all the tricks he played alongside with pdp in denying the better candidate( obdidigbo) his mandate. Peter obi has forgotten how he became governor. He has forgotten how the court saved him.He has forgotten how he spent billions to pursue his case. Peter obi wants to be a godfather. Obi is using every machinery he has to fight obidigbo because he is afraid that he would not be loyal to him. Obi wants a puppet that will be paying millions to him,umeh and the uzu awka.Peter obi just the way you fought ngige to take back government house is the way obidigbo will fight you and willie willie.obi,the day of reckoning will surely come and all your plans to protect your NEXT copycat shop will fail.you re so ungrateful to God who set you on that seat after you were denied the seat through rigging.today you have used power of incumbency to rig DR. CHIKE OBIDIGBO out of the primaries.Willie Obiano is riding on a stolen horse and unless you return that mandate to the right candidate,you stand to incur more of God's wrath.OBI DROP YOUR EGO AND MAKE A BETTER CHOICE IN THE PERSON OF DR CHIKE OBIDIGBO.posterity will never forgive you if APGA,(ibos political identity)should lose out of your greed and emperor style of leadership.
Finally,ngige should not win to have us become tinubus slaves.at least we have seen how he forcefully installed his daughter as the iyaloja in lagos. The ibos have paid enough price and we are not ready to pay more price through ngige.Ngige as a senator,peter obi as a governor,both have failed to unravel the mystery behind those decomposing bodies that were found in the Anambra river. God please save anambra.Bring the right candidate because these men are all unserious and selfish.
Ndi Anambra,a word is enough for the wise.God bless Anambra State.

4 Likes

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Ogojohn(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
snika: [b]First, they said Peter Obi was pelted with water at Ose Market, I asked folks who went. They said the stories were lies.

Secondly, akara woman caused stampede 3 hours after Peter Obi has left the venue (I confirmed from three different women who were present at the prayer). And the wicked APC-dominated press said it's Peter Obi (Ngige and Ifeanyi Uba came and spoke at the venue earlier that same night).

Why is Ngige, Fashola, Tinubu, Buhari and APC in general showing this kind of wickedness to Igbos? Is it because we are naturally more succesful than most?

50 years after they killed us in genocide, siezed our properties all over the country and left us empty handed, we still bounced back and zoomed past them in Individual development.

Even as they don't want to build anything in our land with our oil money, we still managed to build the ones we can by our own. That is why Igbo boys come to your land, makes money off your lazy laps, and zooms back home to build what they can with the little they have.

-Fashola 'deports' mad people to Upper Iweka
-Tinubu insults GEJ everyday
-Buhari supports Boko haram and tells us GEJ is the cause
-Ngige insults Igbo tradition by rallying on Ofala festival day
-Ngige insults Governor Peter Obi everyday on his Facebook page in the name of campaigning

-Ngige rigs our election in 2003 and boldly wasted our time for 3 years before the mandate was returned to Peter Obi. In a normal country where people do not reason with their anus, Ngige should be in jail for election rigging and fraud. Why is this short monster still showing his face in every election held in Anambra State? Please I need answers. YOUR MOUTH IS SMELLING AND STINKING. PLEASE SHUT IT UP. OBI DON USE OUR PEOPLE FOR RITUAL AND GOD DON EXPOSE HIM.
OBI IS JUST BEEN FED HIS OWN MEDICINE. IF IT WAS NGIGE THAT WENT THERE THAT NIGHT. HEAVEN MUST HAVE FALLEN NOW. LET OBI CARRY HIS CROSS ALONE. STOP THIS PITY FOR HIM MY PEOPLE.

Long live Igbo[/b]

1 Like

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by gratieao: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ngige and APC is evil

2 Likes

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by kingbang: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
queenmeenat:

You are a big fool! Obi said he left around 3am and the stampede happened around 6AM. Get your facts right fish brain.

2 Likes

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by dungdusugyang(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
kingbang:
Direct bearing? Please explain that to us kid. We are waiting. You are worse than a scum I swear.
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Judek2(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Peter Obi is a bad name to every anambra students name, I remember when he came to address us in his State university, we almost blew his th stones, if not for his broad cheated thugs.. Everybody started chanting and singing for Ngige, and he shamelessly left.

When Ngige was our Governor, we paid just 26,000 as school fee, now, we pay 139,000. almost x 5 the previous amount.
He even had the boldness to say "education is not for the poor"..
This man is not a leader, he is a businessman and always got his eyes on money..

Obiano did not know that Obi is a stumbling block to his campaign.
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Chudiking(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Brood of vipers, you peeps just take ds as ignite of war words, instead both side should reason wt sences n stop bla bla bla that full ur mouth, APGA all d way Chief Willy Obiano chukwu gi nonyere gi, Mr Peter Obi duru anyi na aga, Ur enemies must bow
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by dungdusugyang(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
kingbang:
Direct bearing? Please explain that to us kid. We are waiting. You are worse than a scum I swear.
A kid, calling a kid, a kid. Only kids rant and spew yarns...grow up kids...the abuses dosn't worth it. Thank u.
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by ajasa4link: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
snika: [b]First, they said Peter Obi was pelted with water at Ose Market, I asked folks who went. They said the stories were lies.

Secondly, akara woman caused stampede 3 hours after Peter Obi has left the venue (I confirmed from three different women who were present at the prayer). And the wicked APC-dominated press said it's Peter Obi. (Ngige and Ifeanyi Uba came and spoke at the venue earlier that same night)

Why is Ngige, Fashola, Tinubu, Buhari and APC in general showing this kind of wickedness
to Igbos? Is it because we are naturally more succesful than most?

50 years after they killed us in genocide, siezed our properties all over the country and left us empty handed, we still bounced back and zoomed past them in Individual development.

Even as they don't want to build anything in our land with our oil money, we still manage to build the ones we can by our own. That is why Igbo boys come to your land, makes money off your lazy laps, and zooms back home to build what they can with the little they have.

-Ngige insults Governor Peter Obi everyday on his Facebook page in the name of campaigning

-Ngige rigs our election in 2003 and boldly wasted our time for 3 year before the mandate was returned to Peter Obi. In a normal country where people do not reason with their anus, Ngige should be in jail for election rigging and fraud. Why is this short monster still showing his face in every election held in Anambra State? Please I need answers.

Long live Igbo[/b]
Oga u mix a lot of lies, fallacies and half-truth together in this ur write up.
1. yorubas didnt declare war against the igbos,a military man of hausa extraction did
2. Yorubas didn't seize ur properties, the federal government which was headed by an Hausa man did.
3. It was never on record that yorubas wield matchete and daggers going on rampage killing igbos,but hausas have done that over and over again.
4.Yorubas didnt drag igbos to war when they were not fully prepared, an igbo son did...
5.igbos always claim to be hardworking and extremely rich and own almost everything ,but the richest man in Nigeria ,in fact Africa is an Hausa man...in fact mention a rich igbo man and I will mention hausas and yorubas who are richer
6.yorubas always try as much as possible to stretch the olive branch to igbos as much as possible as shown in the appointment of joe igbokwe in the lagos state government.

My question now is,what is igbos' problem with the yorubas?...why do igbos always see yorubas as the enemy?.....why do igbos always insult yorubas and call them tribalist?...perhaps not all igbos are like that brcause i have friends in real life who are straightforward and not tribalist

As for the case of anambrans not wanting anything to do with APC,i think its quite simple,let them vote against APC and vote in their desired candidate come nov 16

3 Likes

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by mrborntodoit: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
gurnam:

What has Jesus got to do with this?

Pls guy ...try make small sense...your rant here is profoundly meaningless.

Where did you people crawled out from? undecided

you need to reason with your head and not your butt, if you can't understand what I wrote then you are lost and can never be found....
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by antontech(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2013

Secondly, akara woman caused stampede 3 hours after Peter Obi has left the venue (I confirmed from three different women who were present at the prayer). And the wicked APC-dominated press said it's Peter Obi (Ngige and Ifeanyi Uba came and spoke at the venue earlier that same night).

Why is Ngige, Fashola, Tinubu, Buhari and APC in general showing this kind of wickedness to Igbos? Is it because we are naturally more succesful than most?

Even as they don't want to build anything in our land with our oil money, we still managed to build the ones we can by our own. That is why Igbo boys come to your land, makes money off your lazy laps, and zooms back home to build what they can with the little they have.

-Ngige rigs our election in 2003 and boldly wasted our time for 3 years before the mandate was returned to Peter Obi. In a normal country where people do not reason with their anus, Ngige should be in jail for election rigging and fraud. Why is this short monster still showing his face in every election held in Anambra State? Please I need answers.

Long live Igbo[/b]

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE IGBO, So myopic and fouolish in thinking
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by jjwaterfalls(f): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
angry

-Ngige rigs our election in 2003 and boldly wasted our time for 3 years before the mandate was returned to Peter Obi. In a normal country where people do not reason with their anus, Ngige should be in jail for election rigging and fraud. Why is this short monster still showing his face in every election held in Anambra State? Please I need answers.

Long live Igbo[/b]

Na wa oh!!! Some people don turn dis mata into tribal mata. Abeg I don tire 4 all of una. angry angry
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by meforyou1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Stampedes happen in crusade grounds whether a governor attends or not. I attended the last star mega jam in abuja. So much crowd. Just for me to read in the papers that 5 people died in a stampede there.

Yorubas should leave Governor Peter Obi alone and focus on their non-performing APC governors.

2 Likes

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
...Because we are very Important and you pple can't seem to get enuf of us!

everyday: Anambra politics is always in the news
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by kingbang: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
gurnam:

You are the biggest fool and joke on this forum.....now your alibi to excuse the position of CAN is to say the Catholic Church is no longer part of CAN? How does that correlates to the indict given out to Obi?

The earlier the governor apologize to the members of the families of the victims for this calamity he brought them....the better for his life and all his supporters.

You ...all your gang...may the blood of those hapless and innocent kids that were killed squarely flow on you.
I am still waiting for you to explain to us how the stampede was caused by Obi. Explain it or be cursed to die the same way as these victims since you now want to score cheap political points with their death
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by mrborntodoit: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
kingbang:
I am still waiting for you to explain to us how the stampede was caused by Obi. Explain it or be cursed to die the same way as these victims since you now want to score cheap political points with their death

Pls don't waste your time on blind and lost souls, some people are lost and buried in tribalism . They cant even see above their nose . for me all that matters is for us to have peace as a country no matter which party or tribe a good leader hails from .
The truth shall always resurface no matter how long it takes!
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by veesuccess47: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
SPECIAL CHRISTMAS SALES!!!!!

Vin-keke Nigeria Ent. located at the New Auto Spare Parts Market, along Owo-Benin Express way Akure, Ondo State, is selling tricycles (Keke Napep) at special give-away prices. TVS T-KINGS selling for N375,000 and Banjo (India Model) selling for N350,000. Brand new.

We deliver to any part of the country, except, boko haram infected area, within 48 hours of purchase from our stable. We accept part payments (on condition please). As well as payment on delivery. Contact us today on 08051574147 or 08131832480.

The best part of the deal is that we deliver to your doorstep, in any part of the country. First in Nigeria!!!

Vin-Keke Nigeria Ent.
Shop stand D1 Heavens Line
New Auto Spare Parts Market
Owo-Benin Express way. Akure
Ondo state.

Vincent A.I
Manager

femi
[img][/img]

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by misterjosh(m): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
kingbang:

Oh, now its the church and not Peter Obi again? Confused APC buttlicker.
Mumu, u're part of those d article is talking abot. Politicizing d incident wen we shuld b in a sober mood
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
MY MOTHER ALSO AN EYE WITNESS CONFIRMED THIS STORY POLITICIANS SHOULD STOP TRADING BLAME
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by ifenadi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
ngoziama: I have patiently followed events that have unfolded in my state, Anambra. I marvel and get saddened over what the politicians have turned that state into. A state blessed with human and natural resources yet we have remained so backward in terms of development. It is true that debates have been held for the various guber aspirants but I still remain sad because of the shoddy manner that produced these so called candidates.Below is my candid analysis of the various political parties.I welcome hugs,slaps and insults from the readers;
APC: this party produced sen. Chris N Ngige by telling us that he was unanimously adopted in a manner that saw democracy thwarted.I marvel when people say that Ngige has been tested and trusted,well he built roads and I ask did he build these roads with his own money NO! He built it with the taxpayers money perhaps the way the politicians have reduced the masses to in Nigeria has made them to become so excited when amenities that they are even entitled to like good roads,clean and potable water,well equipped hospitals are provided.I am aware that ngige is a medical doctor but I am sorry to say that after the few stolen years he spent in office,he went on to build the Old English Hotel located in Awka out of a selfish interest.Perhaps if ngige had used some of the money he might have looted to put up a modest hospital or maternity in the state in his name and with the intention of treating poor masses without high charges,I would have been praising him now. But he never did,the hotel was for him to ensure he got richer after his tenure.Again,I would say that ngige should not even be campaigning after he arrogantly supported fashola's deportation of some ibos under hard and inhumane conditions. Anambrarians, if ngige selfishly put APC before us,of course he would sell off our lands to even the cattle rearers whom we all know have been on a killing spree in the country.chris ngige only had to build those roads after he fell out with his godfathers and wanted to be liked by the masses. How many jobs did ngige create,don't tell me he spent few years. NO not accepted.what machinery did he leave on ground for creation of jobs.if ngige could not stand by ndi ibo at their time of need because of APC,esteemed anambrarians,ngige would not protect ndi ibo when the time comes.ngige would betray us.ngige would expose us to dangers just to please tinubu and buhari.I stand to be called a tribalistic person but beneath my words lie the truth.If ngige could agree to visit okija shrine for power,then he should not be trusted.without apologies, ngige is not a competent material for the government house.politicians should stop using roads to campaign.they should exhibit ideas that would lead to job creation and not just employment.
I want to say that if a Fashola should join apga tomorrow and contest for governor in lagos,he would fail.It is a pity that we live in a country where ethnic sentiments cant be written off nor hidden. Let us tell one another the truth,tinubu would not even want anambra to see a brighter light even with a chris ngige.I don't care if ngige is intelligent or not,believe me his decisions as a governor would be influenced by tinubu and buhari(Full stop).Until we hold a true national conference where we can address some of these issues, we would continue to see one another differently as regards tribe and creed.
With regards to the adoration ground saga, I am so vexed that obi and ngige have chosen to use innocent anambrarians to play their dirty politics.they are trading words over the stampede without due respect to the dead. apga and apc are only scoring cheap political points.it is indeed a big shame that apga and apc chose a worship ground for this act. Ngige and Obi should hide their old faces in shame. what pains me is that the suffering masses kEep paying the price.it is time we separated religion from politics. HOWEVER, NGIGE SHOULD RESPECT THE DEAD AND STOP CAMPAIGNING WITH THE UKE INCIDENT. May the souls of the victims rest in peace.Amen
APGA: I really do not know where to start from. Peter obi is the greatest pretender of the time.peter obi in order to protect his empire disqualified the likes of dr Chike Obidigbo,soludo,obaze etc so that his obiano would become apga flagbearer.For the fact that willie obiano is aware that undemocratic process was followed to select him,he should hide his head in shame because he lacks integrity. I am aware that so much money exchanged hands betwEen obi and umeh to reach a compromise.honestly victor umeh is one man I am yet to understand when his tenure would expire.Greed,wickedness and selfishness mar that figure called victor umeh.I am also aware that obidigbo had challenged obi and his cabal at the court,obidigbo I learnt has also rejected billions of naira offered him by obi to rest his case and allow willie willie.obidigbo has also shown that he has got some british touch in him,do things the right way and if I lose honourably,I would rest.peter obi along the line became afraid of obidigbo whom he felt would not be loyal to him and I believe this is the more reason why a dr Chike Obidigbo should be the preferred candidate.obiano is not even confident in himself,have a good look at him and you will notice that. Willie willie is obi's handbag.obi has been lately generous and I laugh,perhaps apga the only identity of ndi ibo needs to be sustained.however,its so pathetic that it is about to be sustained through fraudlent moves by obi, obiano&umeh.chike obidigbo is a man I learnt brought back his business to his hometown just to ensure that the grassroot is positively imparted upon.I have once had a chat in a gathering with obidigbo and I felt so impressed with his knowlegde and ideas about job creation which is one issue so many leaders fail,have failed and are still failing to do.willie willie as a banker possesses that desperation to bring in cash for the bank.this could be seen in his desperate moves with obi to dump anambra cash in their bank.
Apga had better make a better decision in the person of Dr. Chike Obidigbo.
LP-well,ifeanyi ubah I must confess should have remained a philanthropist,governorship is not all about being wealthy otherwise the likes of bill gates,brandson,dangote should have been contesting for president.ubah is spending outrageous money in this campaign and needs to be cautioned.I am so scared whether anambra allocation can even be enough to pay uba back if he wins.am so afraid.it is only in nigeria that an ubah with all his pending court cases over the subsidy issue would even be vying for such an important seat. I also learnt uba is an impatient man who slaps people at any slightest mistake.well,we should brace up for ear problems if uba comes on board.
Pdp- nwoye,wonders would never cease happening.tony nwoye in the first instance shouldn't even have qualified as a candidate not to talk of being guber aspirant and flag bearer. Did tony nwoye actually graduate from unn or he was just given a let my people go grade just to fulfil all righteousness. Its a pity that the same man(andy uba) who made tony nwoye has been betrayed by him(tony). Such is life,tony nwoye should not even be a class representative.I am sure his kitchen cabinet would be abusing me now but I know they know am saying the truth. What was his performance as a so called student like.tony nwoye please go and rest,you sincerely do not have the wisdom,knowledge,exposure nor intelligence to rule us .we know the business mogul that is using you to distort andy ubas plans. Anyway,the era of pdp is over,be it andy,ukachukwu and nwoye.all of you should go and rest.
I sincerely pray that God should see anambra through.God,please give us an intelligent,god-fearing leader and not those that will use religion as camouflage.
In addition, I wish to let obi know that posterity will judge him for all the tricks he played alongside with pdp in denying the better candidate( obdidigbo) his mandate. Peter obi has forgotten how he became governor. He has forgotten how the court saved him.He has forgotten how he spent billions to pursue his case. Peter obi wants to be a godfather. Obi is using every machinery he has to fight obidigbo because he is afraid that he would not be loyal to him. Obi wants a puppet that will be paying millions to him,umeh and the uzu awka.Peter obi just the way you fought ngige to take back government house is the way obidigbo will fight you and willie willie.obi,the day of reckoning will surely come and all your plans to protect your NEXT copycat shop will fail.you re so ungrateful to God who set you on that seat after you were denied the seat through rigging.today you have used power of incumbency to rig DR. CHIKE OBIDIGBO out of the primaries.Willie Obiano is riding on a stolen horse and unless you return that mandate to the right candidate,you stand to incur more of God's wrath.OBI DROP YOUR EGO AND MAKE A BETTER CHOICE IN THE PERSON OF DR CHIKE OBIDIGBO.posterity will never forgive you if APGA,(ibos political identity)should lose out of your greed and emperor style of leadership.
Finally,ngige should not win to have us become tinubus slaves.at least we have seen how he forcefully installed his daughter as the iyaloja in lagos. The ibos have paid enough price and we are not ready to pay more price through ngige.Ngige as a senator,peter obi as a governor,both have failed to unravel the mystery behind those decomposing bodies that were found in the Anambra river. God please save anambra.Bring the right candidate because these men are all unserious and selfish.
Ndi Anambra,a word is enough for the wise.God bless Anambra State.

You expected a living soul to read all these jagons. Make your points simple and direct

4 Likes

Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by guiddoti: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
nicky4lif: What is ur gain?
apuga no no apc grin
nicky4lif: What is ur gain?
apuga no no apc
Re: Uke Stampede (survivors Account) by adconline(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
kingbang:

Oh, now its the church and not Peter Obi again? Confused APC buttlicker.
Shut the fkck up and see that the church played a part in causing this stampede. It was over-capacity, lacked the logistics to handle such a big crowd. On top of that, he invited a politrickian who's a polarizing figure. For your info: Peter Obi, Obiano, Uba and Ngie cannot afford to send their kids to Hardvard and Cambridge and they can never be found amongst all poor folks who lost their lives. Stop holding brief for polictricians cos they don't give a fckuk about u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SGF Babachir Lawal Chases Officials Who Went To Deliver Letter To Him Away / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.