Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Book Of Rants! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Of Rants! (78544 Views)

Collection Of My Rants / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / My Book Of Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2008
what did i do?

i just wrote another rant,

which by no means was directed to you

hmm

i guess i have to make it formal then, maybe a piece on the trigger happy mopol

would just be my next rant.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2008
ariblaze:

what did i do?

i just wrote another rant,

which by no means was directed to you

hmm

i guess i have to make it formal then, maybe a piece on the trigger happy mopol

would just be my next rant.

And I'm a cat-- a very unique cat with highly developed motor skills that enable me type on NL. tongue
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
A Beggar with an Attitude!!!

Every morning John would drive by Wrightson Road and every morning he would stop and give the resident beggar $10.00.

After a while John started to give the beggar $7.00.

The Beggar noticing that his money has been reduced was not too pleased, but said nothing.

After a while John started to give the Beggar $5.00. The Beggar noticing this further decrease became noticeably
upset and decided to speak to John about it.

He stopped John one morning after accepting $5.00 and said, 'Wah happening man'. 'yuh use to give me $10, 00, den yuh cut it down to $7.00,now this?'

John replied, 'Boy, times get hard. Meh eldest boy just start university and meh daughter now in High School, so you know how it does go, The beggar looked at him with impatience and asked, 'Exactly how much chirren yuh have boss?'

'Four' replied John

The now irate beggar asked in a tone of disbelief, 'So yuh mean to tell me that
is outa MY money yuh sending yuh chirren to school?

now thats a rant if you ever wanted one
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Gamine(f): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
Now thats a RANT grin grin grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2008
well ma

i am most honored
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2008
seun

why have you transferred my thread here?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2008
and he had asthma

my sidekick,

my buddy

if he drives am riding shotgun

if i drive he does the same

we argue over just one major(ok 2major things)

football clubs(i Chelsea he man u) and brand of cigarettes

both menthols, he smokes consulate,i London

we often believed that at age 50 we would still be bickering over who smoked the best brand

the wives(thats if we decided to go down that lane) have to just tolerate it or tolerate it

now he just discovered he inherited asthma from his father, this late in life,

can hardly breathe, the shit has being dealing with him for about 3weeks now, he looks a shadow of

his former self.

smoking doesnt just have that zing to it anymore,

i am thinking smoking might not just be so cool anymore or maybe it is,
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Gamine(f): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2008
pity eh
Re: My Book Of Rants! by TynaTyla: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2008
angry sad sad
have felt like dishing out some
but whenever I see him
all I want to do is love him
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2008
the humbling

it takes a good crash to wipe the excitement off a fellow's face

20mins from watching Chelsea draw with fc cluj i was limping into the chemist the hospital

how it happened still remains a mystery

climbed on my bike, decided last minute not to wear my helmet cos my house was just 'around the corner'

alas, a fool i was

when my head hit the the road

stars , i saw, good thing my i wasnt stupid enough not to wear body armour

a sizable chunk of my shoulder guard came off

any ways the monfo that clipped me dint wait , and i certainly wasn't in the state to chase.

right now i cant tell you which pain was more, the broken fiber from the bike, the actual pain from

the fall, the scars i might have to carry or the evil zelda nurse who took absolute delight in injecting

me, well i got my pound back sha, when i mistakenly stepped on her when she was through,

eveel nurse,
Re: My Book Of Rants! by fotodaddy: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2008
Welcome to the club!!

Now look at your scars as the 'marks of obedience' and the next time you plan on being disobedient, thing about adding some of those scars etc. And hopefully, the thought should help put you in check.

Remember, the worth of your head to you, is directly proportional to how well you attempt to protect it so
ariblaze:

decided last minute not to wear my helmet because my house was just 'around the corner'
would mean your head is worth nothing to you wink

We all make mistakes. We live and learn. Practice what you've learnt!!

Get back on the bike as soon as possible!!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2008
lol

i am truly and really humbled

, well with respect to this.

decided last minute not to wear my helmet because my house was just 'around the corner'

i can assure you and err her that it wont happen again

the nurse was convincing enough
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Gamine(f): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2008
eveel nurse eh?

lol

hw she no go eveel
grin grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2008
you madam are very eveel too

thus a prose is dedicated to you

the eveel Gami

energy and dark humor surrounds her
laugh at my plight she does,teeth as sharp as razor
tongues sharper that laser , fingers flying off the keyboard to slight me and a few insignificant others
now,is the time, the time to pay her back in kind but not kindness,for her philosophy of hitting me whilst i was down,and yes down i was

gami how eveel can thou be?eveel enough to pour sugar on me whilst am standing on an anthill,or pour blood when i am off the continental shelf?:::::::::::or maybe even get a picture of me lace it with horns and put it on face book

as the Indians say naayi,i refuse, to calm my thoughts i have imagined coffee spilling on your very new white blouse right at the start of the day, or someone just putting chewing gum in your hair, better yet we pouring a mixture of jello,thick bounvita paste and macleans into your very expensive handbag::::::calm me it hasnt harsher measures are needed,thus i go to carry the very eveel book you are well versed in, out comes izal poured on your favorite pants,a little bit(a whole lotta)salt in your fuel tank,stick banana into your exhaust pipe, make sure your internet connection is as backward as sat3 is making mine now,

the perfect scenario, you riding shotgun on that very bike whilst i make 172miles per hour, you frozen in fear and your heartbeat topping 200beats per minute, all your senses near shutting down and the punishing wind dealing mercilessly with your hair

now lets just see how much eveel gami can muster after that!

now thats a satisfying thought , the eveel within me is very proud now

disclaimer::::::::::the name or names named or not named in this prose in no way represent anyone living or dead,the name gami is trademarked by ariblaze who retains the sole right to use or abuse it at his own discretion thus,no legal action can be brought against him for this.::::::::::::::
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Gamine(f): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2008
LOL

*standing ovation*

nice one o!! grin grin grin

eveel gami, me likey!!! grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2008
ariblaze:

disclaimer::::::::::the name or names named or not named in this prose in no way represent anyone living or dead,the name gami is trademarked by ariblaze who retains the sole right to use or abuse it at his own discretion thus,no legal action can be brought against him for this.::::::::::::::

See disclaimer.

Gamine, u cant sue even if u want to
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Gamine(f): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2008
abi ooh

na so life be,,,,,,,, cry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2008
well she can try .::::::::::::well am amused she likes ,my gami character but its a pity the character aint you

Where is the she that has my hear pounding in the mix?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2008
well she can try .::::::::::::well am amused she likes ,my gami character but its a pity the character aint you

Where is the she that has my hear pounding in the mix? The one that doesnt want silence
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Gamine(f): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2008
Eh.

I dey hia oooo grin grin grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2008
do i sense another romance budding?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by TynaTyla: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2008
“Sweat n Booze”

‘Twas a party but do you really have to dance with everyone? Bet the answer is 'no' but this guy, he just wouldn’t take it, so he’s kind of all over me. I’m there for my BFF but he’s somewhere playing ‘host’ so this guy he kept right on harassing me and yeah, I’ve really got a thing against “sweat and booze”. He actually looks good but in that state, I wouldn’t even talk to him so I’m off but then he grabs me by the arm.

Hey I ain’t into creating scenes, not a drama queen like that so I succumb to his ………, pretend to dance along, feel the flow, soon his hands are going places where they shouldn’t, and I’m thinking, what can I do to make him stop, you know, really stop, so here’s my heart racing real fast ‘cos this guy he’s getting on my nerves and I can hardly breath ‘cos he’s real close and all “sweat n booze” so again, I’d to do something.

Well, what can a gal do? I just act like I’m settling in too, having fun yeah, as my hands found his waist, toying with his belt, then buckle and before long he’s battling with his pants, almost toppling over ‘cos they re undone and on the floor too. With me dashing across the dance floor, eyes turned on him and then towards me, soon everyone’s buckling over bubbling with laughter. Truth is I didn’t think anyone had been watching but ain’t nothing wrong with a lil bit of drama.

Found myself laughing too. Turned out a beautiful party. But next time, nothing is getting me on the dance floor.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Gamine(f): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2008
rotfl

@Bluespice, dont even think it!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2008
bluespice i can assure gami is naught but a very interesting sparring partner on nairaland,
Am spoken for,or atleast i hope so
Myself n her is akin to mixing petrol n fire

Wherre is she, ?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Gamine(f): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2008
I see. U hv spoken well
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2008
Tyna u are some naughty lady! cheesy
"sweat n booze" classic!!!
nywais gamine n blaze i perfectly understand u both tongue
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2008
sweat n booze,,,,,,,,,,,,

i like it,,,

now thats a rant

pray tell what did the guy do afterwards?

chase you? act as if noting happened?

and what did you man do?

more rants peeeeople lets catch the rant bug

at gami

spoken well?

i never do that

bluespice

where is your rant?

where in God's name is she?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Gamine(f): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2008
You sef!!

you too dey rant
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2008
why wont i rant?

haven't heard from her in 9days now

not a word, not a sentence

and for someone who doesn't believe in silence its baffling

i feel ever so rant like ,
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Tgirl4real(f): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2008
Ariblaze,

sure u are really big, green and mean undecided
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2008
tgirl do u mean The Grinch grin

nywais blaze, mine is on the previous page
not necessarily a "rant"
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 25, 2008
So ariblaze's still ranting? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Without Promises... / Fighting Back! / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.