Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? (2128 Views)

How To Make Her Start Crushing On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by papaa: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
Its simple. Just click and make money. Its for real. Do not ignore. http://paystoon.com/?id=oluadeosun
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by JAVANESE(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
sarbest001: Hey fellas,
Wen ur gurlfriend is crushing on a celeb, wat r u suppose to do. Obviously, U'll be jealous buh r U suppose to let her knw dat U ain't cool wif it or wat??
Its up to Nairalanders.
Tel her 2 wake up 4rm dat dream
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Shakslayer: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2013
Do nothing...let her be, if you treated her right while you guys were dating, she will always gone back to you. Now left for you to decide if you still want her back or not.

My girlfriend of over 4 years, was crushing on Akon, and even went as far as leaving with him when he came to Lagos in 2005, i did nothing, jes let her fly away, she came back 2 years latter begging and crawling on her knees, buh, the door had been closed on her then.

Always believe, what will be, will be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs She Will Make A Bad Wife / Some Concepts I Find Confusing / Photo: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.