Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? (4757 Views)

Is It True Dat God Does Nt Hear D Prayer Of A Sinner.... / Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
aManFromMars:
Show me.
I believe u shld be able 2 scroll up nd see d nonsense u've been saying
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by mmsen: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
The new born baby who has not 'accepted Christ' is condemned to the fires of Hades according to Xtian doctrine.

Meanwhile, the former army general turn politician who abused his office to acquire personal wealth at the expense of all others.

Who had his foes murdered because they dared challenge his authority or sought to hold him to account...

Who entertained girlfriends and the wives of others whilst married...

That man will go to 'Heaven' because he 'believed' in the Xtian message.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: The baby just has a nature tending to sin. He hasn't commited any yet. He's still innocent. Though he has a nature of sin.
God will not cast him into hell. Jesus died for the baby too.

I don't know how some people will think God is trying to populate hell when he died so he'll depopulate it. Smh

Sin is nt part of anybody's nature. If that's what u read frm ur Bible, then it's false.

According to ur Christian doctrine: anybody who doesn't believe in Jesus is damned to hell, a baby doesn't have the opportunity to accept Jesus.
That means a dead baby goes to hell.

if u still can't find the stupidity involved in christianity then u must be stupid

2 Likes

Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
Profemmy001:
U dy craze o...see insult

God...commit sin...In short, u r insane!

God of the Bible is the ultimate perpetrator of sin
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Image123(m): 5:58am On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001: then where. Expantiate!

Heaven. Jesus the Owner of Heaven said that Heaven belongs to their likes.
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Image123(m): 6:00am On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:
Na your pikin o, no be my own.
You're becoming boring to engage.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 6:24am On Nov 07, 2013
macof:

God of the Bible is the ultimate perpetrator of sin
I dnt seem 2 understand u guys anymore. So nw God is a sinner. See d way dem twist bible. End time things.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 6:25am On Nov 07, 2013
macof:

Sin is nt part of anybody's nature. If that's what u read frm ur Bible, then it's false.

According to ur Christian doctrine: anybody who doesn't believe in Jesus is damned to hell, a baby doesn't have the opportunity to accept Jesus.
That means a dead baby goes to hell.

if u still can't find the stupidity involved in christianity then u must be stupid

So a dead baby goes 2 hell...is dah fair?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 6:26am On Nov 07, 2013
mmsen: The new born baby who has not 'accepted Christ' is condemned to the fires of Hades according to Xtian doctrine.

Meanwhile, the former army general turn politician who abused his office to acquire personal wealth at the expense of all others.

Who had his foes murdered because they dared challenge his authority or sought to hold him to account...

Who entertained girlfriends and the wives of others whilst married...

That man will go to 'Heaven' because he 'believed' in the Xtian message.

Ah hope U're nt referring 2 OBJ...so ur final view on d issue?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 6:26am On Nov 07, 2013
Image123:

Heaven. Jesus the Owner of Heaven said that Heaven belongs to their likes.
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

I agree with dat. So new born babies r nt sinners, ryt?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 6:27am On Nov 07, 2013
Image123:
Seconded,,,arguing silly things
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2013
Nw another twist 2 d whole episode is those who live in villages where d good news(Gospel) has nt been brought 2 them. What'll be their fate on judgement day. Is ignorance an excuse in d christian race?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 07, 2013
Image123:
undecided

Says the dullard.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001:
Seconded,,,arguing silly things
And you're yet to show the nonsense in my post. Idiot u r?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 6:31am On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:
I believe u're learned enough 2 sniff out d poo urself
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 6:32am On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:
Contribute meaningfully and nt foolishly
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2013
@mod, place diz on front page coz we need learned and expository answers 2 diz...
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001: @mod, place diz on front page coz we need learned and expository answers 2 diz...
Place your ignorance on fp? Show me the nonsense in my post and you're running around like Angel Gabriel. undecided
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:
Place your ignorance on fp? Show me the nonsense in my post and you're running around like Angel Gabriel. undecided
Admit dah u commented without reasoning
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001:
Admit dah u commented without reasoning

Show me proof. wink

We can keep doing this.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: The baby just has a nature tending to sin. He hasn't commited any yet. He's still innocent. Though he has a nature of sin.
God will not cast him into hell. Jesus died for the baby too.

I don't know how some people will think God is trying to populate hell when he died so he'll depopulate it. Smh
false. The Bible says we are born in sin, nobody is born innocent.

"Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me." (Psalm 51:5).

You have to know we pay for our own sin. I cant be paying for the sins of my father.

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him." (Ezekiel 18:20)

so therefore, the Spirit of dat child is not innocent. He came to earth to pay for his sins, to be judged. Earth is the place of judgment and purnishment.

"And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there." (Ecclesiastes 3:16).

the spirit of that child is not innocent, he may have committed alot of atrocities in his past life/ lives.

1 Like

Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001:
I dnt seem 2 understand u guys anymore. So nw God is a sinner. See d way dem twist bible. End time things.
is killing not a sin? is encouraging killing not a sin? Is taking thine neighbors property not a sin? Is lieing nt a sin? ur God is the father of sin
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001:

So a dead baby goes 2 hell...is dah fair?
is ur God fair?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001: Nw another twist 2 d whole episode is those who live in villages where d good news(Gospel) has nt been brought 2 them. What'll be their fate on judgement day. Is ignorance an excuse in d christian race?
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9).

this is the will of God. Everybody will hear the gospel.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by ofisa247(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2013
This world itself is dominated by sin. We all are gonna pay the price which is death.
But cos God loves us all, He gave us another chance to live again (eternal life) by giving us His begotten son (JESUS CHRIST) to die for us.
@TOPIC: a lil' kid does not have a sin yet unless, he/she gets to know right from wrong, decides to do wrong things.
*You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free*
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Joshthefirst(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: false. The Bible says we are born in sin, nobody is born innocent.

"Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me." (Psalm 51:5).

You have to know we pay for our own sin. I cant be paying for the sins of my father.

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him." (Ezekiel 18:20)

so therefore, the Spirit of dat child is not innocent. He came to earth to pay for his sins, to be judged. Earth is the place of judgment and purnishment.

"And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there." (Ecclesiastes 3:16).

the spirit of that child is not innocent, he may have committed alot of atrocities in his past life/ lives.
there is no such thing as a past life. What the bible means is that children and we all are born with the nature of sin.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: false. The Bible says we are born in sin, nobody is born innocent.

GBAM!
Datz it. A new born baby aint innocent when it comes 2 judgement
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2013
macof: is killing not a sin? is encouraging killing not a sin? Is taking thine neighbors property not a sin? Is lieing nt a sin? ur God is the father of sin
macof: is ur God fair?
Wait...am i seeing double. Hw can u say God d father is a sinner nd nt fair. When did he encourage killing, stealing, lying
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2013
ofisa247: This world itself is dominated by sin. We all are gonna pay the price which is death.
But cos God loves us all, He gave us another chance to live again (eternal life) by giving us His begotten son (JESUS CHRIST) to die for us.
@TOPIC: a lil' kid does not have a sin yet unless, he/she gets to know right from wrong, decides to do wrong things.
that death aint physical my man... The Soul that sinneth shall die. Let me tell you the death that passage was talking about.

John 11 vs 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: <<<

the little kid knows sin.....
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2013
My dear father in heaven, pls have mercy nd withold thine anger upon those who call u the father of sin.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2013
ofisa247: This world itself is dominated by sin. We all are gonna pay the price which is death.
So a new born baby shall go 2 heaven if he/she dies. So u're over ruling d bible verse which said "...we r born in sin...."
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: there is no such thing as a past life. What the bible means is that children and we all are born with the nature of sin.

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, [and he shall go no more out: ]and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. " (Revelation 3:12). he shall go no more out to the world. There is a past life. Mr man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? / What's That Thing Said By The Preacher That Compelled You To Repent? / Speaking In Tongues: Is It Real Language Or Garrulous Babble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.