Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? (4761 Views)

Is It True Dat God Does Nt Hear D Prayer Of A Sinner.... / Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: there is no such thing as a past life. What the bible means is that children and we all are born with the nature of sin.

So a new born baby is a sinner?
Yay or Nay?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:

Show me proof. wink

We can keep doing this.

I'm nt goyna waste my precious mtn fastlink subscription time arguing rubbish.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2013
Those of u calling God the father d father of sin...ask 4 forgiveness o
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Joshthefirst(m): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001:
So a new born baby is a sinner?
Yay or Nay?
nay.
What is sin?
Who is a sinner?
A sinner is someone guilty of breaking Gods law.

A new born baby has the nature of sin.
He hasn't broken Gods law yet.

Over 53million babes have been murdered in the US. They go to heaven, not hell.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: that death aint physical my man... The Soul that sinneth shall die. Let me tell you the death that passage was talking about.

John 11 vs 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: <<<

the little kid knows sin.....

Gbam...seconded!
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Profemmy001(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: nay.
What is sin?
Who is a sinner?

How did u knw they went 2 heaven?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2013
What is sin?
Who is a sinner?

u are confused... Hahaha. Heaven ko Eleven ni grin grin
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Joshthefirst(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001:
How did u knw they went 2 heaven?
because when someone guilty of breaking Gods law dies, he goes to hell. When he isn't guilty, he goes to heaven.

Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2013
ofisa247:
*You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free*

Quite apt. If you don't know the truth, you can't be set free from sin. cool

No ignorance before God. wink
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: because when someone guilty of breaking Gods law dies, he goes to hell. When he isn't guilty, he goes to heaven.
And we're all guilty, ain't we?

If as a kid I wasn't guilty, what is the point of repentance? cheesy
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001:

I'm nt goyna waste my precious mtn fastlink subscription time arguing rubbish.

You should spend that money on proper education undecided.
You called my post rubbish and I asked you to show how it's rubbish, and you keep repeating it's rubbish.

r u a learner?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: because when someone guilty of breaking Gods law dies, he goes to hell. When he isn't guilty, he goes to heaven.
you lie..... do you think hell is a place burning with fire? grin grin i doubt you are among the 144000 elect men of Israel dat will make Heaven.... You will be the least in the kingdom of Heaven grin grin but you will be destroyed if you dont change your ways. Then you will reincarnate into the Kingdom of Heaven, cos very soon power will change hands....
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Joshthefirst(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:
And we're all guilty, ain't we?

If as a kid I wasn't guilty, what is the point of repentance? cheesy
we all are apart from the baby who has not done any wrong in his life.

MEILYN: you lie.....
how do I lie
This is what you always do. Telling people they lie and not showing them the lie they've told.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Joshthefirst(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: you lie..... do you think hell is a place burning with fire? grin grin i doubt you are among the 144000 elect men of Israel dat will make Heaven.... You will be the least in the kingdom of Heaven grin grin but you will be destroyed if you dont change your ways. Then you will reincarnate into the Kingdom of Heaven, cos very soon power will change hands....
smh. This is not the gospel. The gospel is not a new movement or new interpretation of scripture.
I'm a christian. grin
You will soon be proved wrong when all your prophesies of doom don't come to pass.
I just hope you won't commit suicide. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: we all are apart from the baby who has not done any wrong in his life.

how do I lie
This is what you always do. Telling people they lie and not showing them the lie they've told.
you lie, because you dont quote the Bible. You just spew your fallacies on people. The scripture says prove all things. You dont prove anything. You just talk and talk. Carnal man grin grin
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: smh. This is not the gospel. The gospel is not a new movement or new interpretation of scripture.
I'm a christian. grin
You will soon be proved wrong when all your prophesies of doom don't come to pass.
I just hope you won't commit suicide. grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin suicide ke lmao... It may take time but erm very soon... Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. This is the gospel, the prophet of old prophesied on wars and evil. You want sweet words? Yea, the devil uses sweet words to deceive people.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Joshthefirst(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin suicide ke lmao... It may take time but erm very soon... Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

I thiught you said it'll happen before obama leaves office?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by obialfa: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001:
Are u telling me dah d bible said evn GOD sinned

HELP OOOOOOOOOOO

yes, that's what he's saying. and you wouldn't be asking this question if you had read the bible which makes you a believer by ignorance.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin grin grin

I thiught you said it'll happen before obama leaves office?
am not Obadiah oo. But of cause it will. 2015 things. Nimrod shall fufil prophecy. He who has ears let him hear.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by khattab02: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: false. The Bible says we are born in sin, nobody is born innocent.

"Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me." (Psalm 51:5).

You have to know we pay for our own sin. I cant be paying for the sins of my father.

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him." (Ezekiel 18:20)

so therefore, the Spirit of dat child is not innocent. He came to earth to pay for his sins, to be judged. Earth is the place of judgment and purnishment.

"And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there." (Ecclesiastes 3:16).

the spirit of that child is not innocent, he may have committed alot of atrocities in his past life/ lives.
what kind of deduction is this? The spirit of the child is not innocent, why? Because of sins or atrocities from past life. Which past life? Or are u using the concept of Karma there?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by khattab02: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2013
What is sin?
Who is a sinner?

Good! They are not sinners and no judgement on them, because they haven't committed any sin.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2013
khattab02: Good! They are not sinners and no judgement on them, because they haven't committed any sin.
But somehow they still make heaven?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by obialfa: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:
But somehow they still make heaven?

where dead nuns breastfeed them.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2013
khattab02: what kind of deduction is this? The spirit of the child is not innocent, why? Because of sins or atrocities from past life. Which past life? Or are u using the concept of Karma there?
"(For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadowsmiley" (Job 8:9).
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by khattab02: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: "(For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadowsmiley" (Job 8:9).
Still don't get it. Have we lived before?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2013
ofisa247: This world itself is dominated by sin. We all are gonna pay the price which is death.
But cos God loves us all, He gave us another chance to live again (eternal life) by giving us His begotten son (JESUS CHRIST) to die for us.
@TOPIC: a lil' kid does not have a sin yet unless, he/she gets to know right from wrong, decides to do wrong things.
*You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free*
guy u have been decieved all ur life.
1. death is not the price of sin, its only natural for humans to die
2. No one ever stopped our souls frm having eternal life, so there no " He gave us another chance to live again (eternal life) by giving us His begotten son (JESUS CHRIST) to die for us". Jesus death was a waste of time, energy and resources
3. u are nt reading ur bible well because if u do u wudnt say this " a lil' kid does not have a sin yet unless, he/she gets to know right from wrong, decides to do wrong things"
4. I wish u knew the truth
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2013
khattab02: Still don't get it. Have we lived before?
exactly yes we have.... But we just dont know. We Reincarnate. We come back to earth every third and fourth generation to pay 4 our sins...

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;" (Exodus 20:5).

i will visit the iniquity of the father on the children in the 3rd and fourth generation

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him." (Ezekiel 18:20)

what does these two verses tell u? It means, we will come back to pay for our sins.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001:

Wait...am i seeing double. Hw can u say God d father is a sinner nd nt fair. When did he encourage killing, stealing, lying
chai. am nt wit bible here, dont worry lemme get home first
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2013
macof: guy u have been decieved all ur life.
1. death is not the price of sin, its only natural for humans to die
2. No one ever stopped our souls frm having eternal life, so there no " He gave us another chance to live again (eternal life) by giving us His begotten son (JESUS CHRIST) to die for us". Jesus death was a waste of time, energy and resources
3. u are nt reading ur bible well because if u do u wudnt say this " a lil' kid does not have a sin yet unless, he/she gets to know right from wrong, decides to do wrong things"
4. I wish u knew the truth
grin grin false. The death of Jesus can not be a waste of time. Jesus died to bring the Gentiles into the law. And also for his 144000 elects. The rest people will have to work 4 their own salvation.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001: Those of u calling God the father d father of sin...ask 4 forgiveness o

when I say "your God" I mean the god in the bible. The Real God of course is not a sinner smiley
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2013
macof: chai. am nt wit bible here, dont worry lemme get home first
Thats not a sin mr man. It is judgment for the wicked.. You will reap what you sow.... If You kill by the sword, you die by the sword.. When you sin against God, you have to be purnished
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin false. The death of Jesus can not be a waste of time. Jesus died to bring the Gentiles into the law. And also for his 144000 elects. The rest people will have to work 4 their own salvation.
what false who the fu*k is Jesus? bring which Gentiles? and which Law? Jewish law? abeg leave the gentiles to their own law

Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Ashimolowo, Adeboye Et Al Should be Ashamed!!! / A Question For The 'Believer'... / Opinion$ On Oyakhilome's Divorce

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53