Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? (4764 Views)

Is It True Dat God Does Nt Hear D Prayer Of A Sinner.... / Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Image123(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:

Maybe you will create another thread about me. grin

If the moderator(s) are like the other one that was sacked, why not?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MrPresident1: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof:
its u dat is cursed.

let me tell u how
1. u empossed slavery on ureslf
2. u think wit ur bible and nt ur brain
3. u insult ur ancestors
4. u lack knowledge of the truth

All you stated above are in the Scriptures, you are ignorant is why you continue to talk rubbish.
Like it or not and however you deny it, Judah resides in West Africa.
If you do not repent of wickedness, your judgement is around the corner.

Macof, pretence to intelligence angry

1 Like

Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

...And I asked you to read a book and like the rudimentary mind that you are, you start yabbering nonsense.

Ignoramus, who cannot quote from anything!
wat book dat rubbish book by the foolish lost soul of Samuel johnson? I read that book before u joined NL
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MrPresident1: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof:
wat book dat rubbish book by the foolish lost soul of Samuel johnson? I read that book before u joined NL

Words that emphasize foolishness.

Ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

Words that emphasize foolishness.

Ignoramus.

u really like this word cool
did u just come across it in a dictionary?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by ajayikayod: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof:

Sin is nt part of anybody's nature. If that's what u read frm ur Bible, then it's false.

According to ur Christian doctrine: anybody who doesn't believe in Jesus is damned to hell, a baby doesn't have the opportunity to accept Jesus.
That means a dead baby goes to hell.

if u still can't find the stupidity involved in christianity then u must be stupid

My friend, u definately dont kno wat u ar talking about. U r lik a kindergarten student trying to understand meaning of words. Just try and kno ur alphabets first then u can count words.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
ajayikayod:

the bigger fool is here grin
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof: the bigger fool is here grin
grin grin. You are addicted to the word 'fool'. What does that tell u? Foolishness surrounds you. Your brain is full of foolishness.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin. You are addicted to the word 'fool'. What does that tell u? Foolishness surrounds you. Your brain is full of foolishness.
prove this undecided
if u cant, u know wat u are wink
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by ofisa247(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001:
So a new born baby shall go 2 heaven if he/she dies. So u're over ruling d bible verse which said "...we r born in sin...."
look here bro. The fact that I was born in America doesn't make me an american. Meaning, cos i was born by sinful flesh, in a sinful world, doesn't mean you have you be simple. Cos Christ is a perfect example for us.
#BTW, who are we to decide or know who gets to heaven or not?
We should rather pray for 'His' grace, and remain faithful to his promises.
Thank you.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by khattab02: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: [b]indeed you answered his question.... @khattabo. So u didnt understand those two verses i gave u? The Bible doesnt contradict itself rather it explains itself..... That verse means, we would come back to earth to pay for our own sins... what that exodus verse is saying is that he punishes the great grand children or the great great granchildren of those who have sinned against him. and when you combine it with the verse that says every man will bear his own sins, the son will not bear the sin of the father..in essence the lord is telling you that you are the one coming back as your great grandchildren or great great granchildren. thats you back on the earth again coming for punishment. but see, with scriptures they cant make it overt. scriptures are covert. its done like this because the secrets of the kingdom is not for everyone. while the bible is easily accessible to every tom dick and harry to purchase, how do you keep reprobates from decoding it ? you write it in covert language that only the spiritual can discern.[/b]
Lol.. Just can't stop laughing. Like I said this is the first time am seeing the concept of Karma in the Bible and i christianity. Everyday I meet diffrent Hot Gospellers and Bible thumpers with different interpretations and teachings of the Bible. If that is what you are to say,alright. Those that quote the Four gospels and Paul don't say that, they say antonement of sin, everyone has sinned and they only way u will be save is to believ that Christ died for your sins and u will be saved. I have never heard from them someone coming back in third or fourth generation to pay his sins.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by ofisa247(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
I do think of it that- I came to this world for a reason, I found myself in Christ for some reasons. I won't blame atheists, neither do I pray for their destruction. We all need to pray for them (atheists) and also for ourselves -who believe in Christ Jesus. It takes only the Power of God overcome.
#Atheism is driven by supernatural forces.
May God have mercy.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Image123(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
ofisa247: I do think of it that- I came to this world for a reason, I found myself in Christ for some reasons. I won't blame atheists, neither do I pray for their destruction. We all need to pray for them (atheists) and also for ourselves -who believe in Christ Jesus. It takes only the Power of God overcome.
#Atheism is driven by supernatural forces.
May God have mercy.

Amen. It is however needful to add that atheists and such like are driven by a malfunctioned morality, not by logic as they would love to think. We do not rule out the devil driven factor anyway.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Image123:

Amen. It is however needful to add that atheists and such like are driven by a malfunctioned morality, not by logic as they would love to think. We do not rule out the devil driven factor anyway.
undecided this guy must be devil's friend
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by khattab02: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof: undecided this guy must be devil's friend
Lol!
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof: undecided this guy must be devil's friend
Na, the devil doesn't associate with rugrats.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by beejaay: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
khattab02: Lol.. Just can't stop laughing. Like I said this is the first time am seeing the concept of Karma in the Bible and i christianity. Everyday I meet diffrent Hot Gospellers and Bible thumpers with different interpretations and teachings of the Bible. If that is what you are to say,alright. Those that quote the Four gospels and Paul don't say that, they say antonement of sin, everyone has sinned and they only way u will be save is to believ that Christ died for your sins and u will be saved. I have never heard from them someone coming back in third or fourth generation to pay his sins.
reincarnation and the concept of karma is in d quran also and clearly stated.when u are ready 4 d truth am sure it wil find u. Bros wen u are ready to knw, u wil find this concept in al religions of d world including islam. Knw d truth and it shal set u free (there is a reason y jesus didnt use 'when' like 'when u knw d truth' and this is to let ppl knw d unimportance of time and illusion of it)
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by khattab02: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
beejaay: reincarnation and the concept of karma is in d quran also and clearly stated.when u are ready 4 d truth am sure it wil find u. Bros wen u are ready to knw, u wil find this concept in al religions of d world including islam. Knw d truth and it shal set u free (there is a reason y jesus didnt use 'when' like 'when u knw d truth' and this is to let ppl knw d unimportance of time and illusion of it)
what! Are u kidding me? Second christian to acknowledge karma. Please tell me more about that of Islam.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by beejaay: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2013
khattab02: what! Are u kidding me? Second christian to acknowledge karma. Please tell me more about that of Islam.

and who told you that am a christain??
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by beejaay: 12:19am On Nov 08, 2013
khattab02: what! Are u kidding me? Second christian to acknowledge karma. Please tell me more about that of Islam.

what do u think the below verses means

d.
و ان لیس للانسان الا ما سعی و ان سعیه سوف یری ثم یجزیه الجزاء الاوفی و ان الی ربک المنتهی

النجم – 38 الی 42

Indeed, nothing belongs to the human being but his/her own actions. And indeed s/he will face his/her actions soon, until his/her reward will be completed, and indeed, towards your Lord will be the Final Destination.
من عمل سیئه فلا یجزی الا مثلها

المومن – 40

Whoever does a bad action, the reward will be a similar action.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by beejaay: 12:55am On Nov 08, 2013

do u really think once you just do Astagfirullahi and repent your action/inaction is over forgiveness means accepting responsibilty for your action with joy and happiness. whoever kill shall be killed too if not in this life but certainly next.. some will even come as animals in their nextlife as the below verse stipulated

قل هل انبتکم بشر من ذلک مثوبه عندالله من لعنه الله و غضب علیه و جعل منهم القرده و الخنازیر و عبد الطاغوت اولئک شر مکانا و اضل عن سواء السبیل

المائده – 60

Tell them! Shall I reveal to you something worse in the sight of God? It is those whom God throws far away from His Grace and rages against. And turns them into apes and pigs and slaves of the Evil Power. They are in the worse place (abode) and they are lost to the right path.

DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK HELLFIRE IS A PLACE?? DO YOU THINK THE FIRE MENTIONED IS A BLAZING FIRE?? (it is mentioned in the early verse of Quran that the whole words in it are similitude of the actual thing) THESE ARE JUST GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF WHAT PEOPLE WILL GO THROUGH..
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2013
come as Animals? grin grin you do err. Thats a lie.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by beejaay: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2013
MEILYN: come as Animals? grin grin you do err. Thats a lie.
you dont call people liars.. everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions and calling them liars is name calling... so be civil and growup...u can disagree and u shd u knw that whatever u think u know is not up to 0.0000000000000000000001% of what the most learned human in the history know so grow up plsssss
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by ajayikayod: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2013
macof: the bigger fool is here grin

It doesnt bother me whn ppl lik u call others fools. D only trick u hav is using ur mouth to abuse others. Can sometin good actually come out of dt mouth?

Mayb u should start buy telling urself good tins first then u ll realise how much u ve missed by b filled wit hatred.

I m sure u were never brought up lik ds, its when u chose to descend to such life u live now dt u become bitter laways.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by khattab02: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2013
beejaay:

and who told you that am a christain??
My mistake.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2013
beejaay:
you dont call people liars.. everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions and calling them liars is name calling... so be civil and growup...u can disagree and u shd u knw that whatever u think u know is not up to 0.0000000000000000000001% of what the most learned human in the history know so grow up plsssss
like seriously? You really need to grow up not me. I said your statement was wrong, is that name calling? Mr man this is a public forum where disagreement is common. Because i said you were lying? That made you Emotional i guess?. Who will take you serious? Human beings come as Animals in their next life?. Nw thats a big lie grin grin
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2013
MEILYN: like seriously? You really need to grow up not me. I said your statement was wrong, is that name calling? Mr man this is a public forum where disagreement is common. Because i said you were lying? That made you Emotional i guess?. Who will take you serious? Human beings come as Animals in their next life?. Nw thats a big lie grin grin

is this guy sane? u just come here to disrespect urself.
bring up ur own opinion and show prove instead of slandering people
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2013
macof:

is this guy sane? u just come here to disrespect urself.
bring up ur own opinion and show prove instead of slandering people
i cant be repeating myself over and over again.... Have done that in previous pages..u can check. There is no way Humans can reincarnate to Animals.. Its not reasonable... I dont see us agreeing bro, he is a muslim, am not. How will i show him proof when the only proof i have is from the Bible?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2013
MEILYN: i cant be repeating myself over and over again.... Have done that in previous pages..u can check. There is no way Humans can reincarnate to Animals.. Its not reasonable... I dont see us agreeing bro, he is a muslim, am not. How will i show him proof when the only proof i have is from the Bible?
so ur entire brain has been absorbed into the bible? are u yoruba?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by beejaay: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2013
MEILYN: i cant be repeating myself over and over again.... Have done that in previous pages..u can check. There is no way Humans can reincarnate to Animals.. Its not reasonable... I dont see us agreeing bro, he is a muslim, am not. How will i show him proof when the only proof i have is from the Bible?

u are still a learner
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2013
macof:
so ur entire brain has been absorbed into the bible? are u yoruba?
nope am not... Am from Yehudah grin grin
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2013
beejaay:

using your words... u are a lying son of a b**tch and your bible is full of lies...so park well
i see grin grin.... I dont blame u anyway, you were an animal in your past life. The thing still dey show 4 ur body. Why u dey behave like Goat ni? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? / A Question For The 'Believer'... / Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.