Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,121 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? (4760 Views)

Is It True Dat God Does Nt Hear D Prayer Of A Sinner.... / Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2013
beejaay:

u are still a learner
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by beejaay: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2013
MEILYN: like seriously? You really need to grow up not me. I said your statement was wrong, is that name calling? Mr man this is a public forum where disagreement is common. Because i said you were lying? That made you Emotional i guess?. Who will take you serious? Human beings come as Animals in their next life?. Nw thats a big lie grin grin

there is nothing about emotions here if u can read and infer very well.. you dont call people liars cos they didnt say what u wanna hear... the only sane thing u can do is to bring your rebuttal... how will u feel if everyone start saying and calling u a liar on every post u make?? how will u feel if u said something about your parents and i said your parents are liars?

you really need to growup and realize this is a public forum where there will be dissenting view... your views and opinions can not be golden bro so wise up
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by beejaay: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2013
MEILYN: come as Animals? grin grin you do err. Thats a lie.

you call me a liar.. did i bring the verse from my head or from the Quran unless u are calling Quran lies which will also mean all the bible verses u have been quoting are lies also
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2013
beejaay:

there is nothing about emotions here if u can read and infer very well.. you dont call people liars cos they didnt say what u wanna hear... the only sane thing u can do is to bring your rebuttal... how will u feel if everyone start saying and calling u a liar on every post u make?? how will u feel if u said something about your parents and i said your parents are liars?

you really need to growup and realize this is a public forum where there will be dissenting view... your views and opinions can not be golden bro so wise up
grin grin...... Sorry oo
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2013
beejaay:

you call me a liar.. did i bring the verse from my head or from the Quran unless u are calling Quran lies which will also mean all the bible verses u have been quoting are lies also
have apologised now.. Sorry now... Oya, am at fault. I agree, sorry i didnt mean it that way.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2013
MEILYN: nope am not... Am from Yehudah grin grin
pls be serious, I knw u cant be Hebrew or are u Igbo?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr President:

All you stated above are in the Scriptures, you are ignorant is why you continue to talk rubbish.
Like it or not and however you deny it, Judah resides in West Africa.
If you do not repent of wickedness, your judgement is around the corner.

Macof, pretence to intelligence angry
as lost herbrews aka Igbos right?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by khattab02: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2013
macof: as lost herbrews aka Igbos right?
Lol!
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof: pls be serious, I knw u cant be Hebrew or are u Igbo?
i cant be Hebrew? How are u sure? grin grin
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by yemmytcm(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sorry for derailing the thread a bit #haba,bros ...wait lemme talk first na# well...learning is continuous and infinitesimal(i try for english small) ..with interesting christian articles....you can learn,grow and shine at www.walkactive.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
MEILYN: i cant be Hebrew? How are u sure? grin grin
very sure. u might have Hebrew Origin(if u are Igbo) but u cant still call urself Hebrew. I mean it wud be mental slavery and insanity
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof: very sure. u might have Hebrew Origin(if u are Igbo) but u cant still call urself Hebrew. I mean it wud be mental slavery and insanity
i dont understand you bro. How is it mental slavery? I have Hebrew origin you know. Am i a slave to myself? Throw more light brother.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
MEILYN: i dont understand you bro. How is it mental slavery? I have Hebrew origin you know. Am i a slave to myself? Throw more light brother.

Just answer my question

Wat ethnic group are u born into?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2013
macof:

Just answer my question

Wat ethnic group are u born into?
Igala am from Kogi State.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2013
MEILYN: Igala am from Kogi State.

I dnt know anything about Igala spirituality but am sure it's very similar to Yoruba. Have u bothered to ask ur old traditional priest what they think about Reincarnation?

Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? / The Human Mind Is The True GOD / Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Ashimolowo, Adeboye Et Al Should be Ashamed!!!