Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? (4763 Views)

Is It True Dat God Does Nt Hear D Prayer Of A Sinner.... / Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof:
when I say "your God" I mean the god in the bible. The Real God of course is not a sinner smiley
grin grin PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil... When you sin against God, he uses a wicked person to purnish u. There is nothing like coincidence..
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: Thats not a sin mr man. It is judgment for the wicked.. You will reap what you sow.... If You kill by the sword, you die by the sword.. When you sin against God, you have to be purnished
its nt God's job to carry out karma, he has a messenger for that. in my religion that messenger is Esu.
however the God of d bible is so wicked and lawless that he he doesn't even knw his duty to the universe
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof: what false who the fu*k is Jesus? bring which Gentiles? and which Law? Jewish law? abeg leave the gentiles to their own law
erm, but their laws is of the devil grin grin....
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof: its nt God's job to carry out karma, he has a messenger for that. in my religion that messenger is Esu.
however the God of d bible is so wicked and lawless that he he doesn't even knw his duty to the universe
I see... Here is a prophecy for you..

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein." (Zechariah 13:8 )

you will know what wickedness is when the time comes.. grin grin Nukes.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: erm, but their laws is of the devil grin grin....
u are just tryin to be silly. Its u dat introduced them to the devil abi?

Ps. reframed my post from insulting u
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof: u are just tryin to be silly. Its u dat introduced them to the devil abi?
no not me... They chose to be evil. cheesy cheesy. U are dead nw, who killed u? You killed yourself brother... grin grin
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MrPresident1: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof: u are just tryin to be silly. Its u dat introduced them to the devil abi?

See U here Macof
2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: no not me... They chose to be evil. cheesy cheesy. U are dead nw, who killed u? You killed yourself brother... grin grin
u are really dumb. gentiles are evil the jews are more evil than 80% of gentile nations.
dude u are getting dumber by the secound, if am dead wud I still be typin?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

See U here Macof
2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

U mr president are a big fool

secound time am calling u dat.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MrPresident1: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof: u are really dumb. gentiles are evil the jews are more evil than 80% of gentile nations.

Macof, dead man walking. Zombie
Matthew 8:22
But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

Macof, dead man walking. Zombie
But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead
zombies dont type fool
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof:

U mr president are a big fool

secound time am calling u dat.
"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," (Romans 1:22).
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," (Romans 1:22).
why quote me to this nonsense
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MrPresident1: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof: zombies dont type fool

Zombies dont type?
Dead man walking.

2 Peter 2:14
Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

Cursed boy Macof.

Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by khattab02: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: exactly yes we have.... But we just dont know. We Reincarnate. We come back to earth every third and fourth generation to pay 4 our sins...

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;" (Exodus 20:5).

i will visit the iniquity of the father on the children in the 3rd and fourth generation

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him." (Ezekiel 18:20)

what does these two verses tell u? It means, we will come back to pay for our sins.
haha..lol! I must confess this is the first time am seeing a christian explain the concept of Karma( Reincarnation) using the bible. ''Third and fourth generation'' a man committs a sin and God follows that man's sin with generation after generation, what kind of God are u portraying? We coming back to pay that sin with what? With another death? Ezekiel 18:20 contradicts you. It says '' the father shall not bear the inequity of the son neither shall the son bear the inequity of the father, the righteousness is upon him and the wickedness is upon him''. Clearly from the verse none of them bears each other's sin.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by khattab02: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof: u are really dumb. gentiles are evil the jews are more evil than 80% of gentile nations.
Hahah..lol!
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MrPresident1: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2013

khattab02: Hahah..lol!

Did you see where Jesus said 'let the dead bury the dead'?

But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MrPresident1: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
khattab02: haha..lol! I must confess this is the first time am seeing a christian explain the concept of Karma( Reincarnation) using the bible. ''Third and fourth generation'' a man committs a sin and God follows that man's sin with generation after generation, what kind of God are u portraying? We coming back to pay that sin with what? With another death? Ezekiel 18:20 contradicts you. It says '' the father shall not bear the inequity of the son neither shall the son bear the inequity of the father, the righteousness is upon him and the wickedness is upon him''. Clearly from the verse none of them bears each other's sin.

Ecclesiastes 1:9
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Nothing new under the sun, including you grin

Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

Ecclesiastes 1:9
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Nothing new under the sun, including you grin
[b]indeed you answered his question.... @khattabo. So u didnt understand those two verses i gave u? The Bible doesnt contradict itself rather it explains itself..... That verse means, we would come back to earth to pay for our own sins... what that exodus verse is saying is that he punishes the great grand children or the great great granchildren of those who have sinned against him. and when you combine it with the verse that says every man will bear his own sins, the son will not bear the sin of the father..in essence the lord is telling you that you are the one coming back as your great grandchildren or great great granchildren. thats you back on the earth again coming for punishment. but see, with scriptures they cant make it overt. scriptures are covert. its done like this because the secrets of the kingdom is not for everyone. while the bible is easily accessible to every tom dick and harry to purchase, how do you keep reprobates from decoding it ? you write it in covert language that only the spiritual can discern.[/b]
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

Zombies dont type?
Dead man walking.

2 Peter 2:14
Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

Cursed boy Macof.
its u dat is cursed.

let me tell u how
1. u empossed slavery on ureslf
2. u think wit ur bible and nt ur brain
3. u insult ur ancestors
4. u lack knowledge of the truth
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof:
its u dat is cursed.

let me tell u how
1. u empossed slavery on ureslf
2. u think wit ur bible and nt ur brain
3. u insult ur ancestors
4. u lack knowledge of the truth
grin grin dead man talking.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin dead man talking.

cheesy I think I like this new nickname. so am like a vampire now? COOL cheesy
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MEILYN(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof:

cheesy I think I like this new nickname. so am like a vampire now? COOL cheesy
like El Presidente said. This is what you are. grin grin

"Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:" (2 Peter 2:14).
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Image123(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001:

Wait...am i seeing double. Hw can u say God d father is a sinner nd nt fair. When did he encourage killing, stealing, lying

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

The guy is not a christian and has nothing important or any solution to offer you but confusion and backsliding.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: like El Presidente said. This is what you are. grin grin

"Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:" (2 Peter 2:14).
the only thing u got is quotes frm bible. see why I say u dnt have an active brain
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Image123(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Profemmy001:

I agree with dat. So new born babies r nt sinners, ryt?

They are not sinners by deed, but they have the sin nature in them. God will judge every man according to their works.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by macof(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Image123:

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

The guy is not a christian and has nothing important or any solution to offer you but confusion and backsliding.
foolish slowpoke. I might nt be christain but I knw more about christianity than u can ever knw
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof: foolish slowpoke. I might nt be christain but I knw more about christianity than u can ever knw

Image120lodo. grin angry
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Image123(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
The effect of this ASUU thing. Where are the moderators BTW?
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Image123: The effect of this ASUU thing. Where are the moderators BTW?

Maybe you will create another thread about me. grin
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by Thersa: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
If you are proudly catholic....kindly like this page...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Being-a-Practicing-Catholic/245960532227926

Lets unite to strengthen our faith.

God bless you all.
Re: Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? by MrPresident1: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
macof:
the only thing u got is quotes frm bible. see why I say u dnt have an active brain

...And I asked you to read a book and like the rudimentary mind that you are, you start yabbering nonsense.

Ignoramus, who cannot quote from anything!

Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? / Dealing With Pride As A Christian. / What's That Thing Said By The Preacher That Compelled You To Repent?