Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria (32258 Views)

Why Was Part Time Programe Not Suspended In Polytechnics. / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / Preparing for GRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria by jcaribie: 3:24am On Nov 29, 2013
warrikid:
I feel u man,m wit it. Buh I'll be long gone when sh!It hits d fan.

IELTS and TOEFL can be used in either countries. The universities in the UK and US have their methods of converting the scores.
Re: GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria by batteryempty(m): 6:18am On Nov 30, 2013
We're already 3 in the journey to Abidjan for the early december TOEFL exams. Pls indicate if you are interested and you shall be booked paving for you to join us.
Re: GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria by Uchboggy(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2013
Pls someone who has already sat for GRE in Ghana should let me know which other documents I'll be needing for the trip apart from Intl passport. Thanks
Re: GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria by akereconfi: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Uchboggy:

He is correct,even if toefl is part of their requirements if you talk to dem giving dem good reasons they could waive it for you.its always negotiable

Negotiate with who??

very funny

Give the University reason why you don't want to write the exam

JOKE of the YEAR
Re: GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria by stcngus: 2:17am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria by Femicrux: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
batteryempty: Hey, just in case you need a date on December 6, 7, 14, & 20 in Abidjan, Cote d' Ivoire let me know.

This same dates are also available in Douala and Yaounde, Cameroon.

I will be traveling to Abidjan on December 3rd, you are welcome to join me in the adventure if you are under the time contraints to get you exam written on or before December 20 which is the last date for all ets exams anywhere in the world!

NOTE: Benin Republic is fully booked for the next 3 months and the nearest dates in Accra and Kumasi (Ghana) is 11th of January..... So make your bookings now and go get that dream of yours.

When is the last date for registration for the GRE exam as against the December 20 test date?
Re: GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria by batteryempty(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2013
Femicrux:

When is the last date for registration for the GRE exam as against the December 20 test date?
Re: GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria by Uchboggy(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2013
akereconfi:

Negotiate with who??

very funny

Give the University reason why you don't want to write the exam

JOKE of the YEAR

U r just talking out of ignorance. My cousin did that and he is there now. Am also on it so am talking from experience.... The graduate office is made up of humans not machines. They reason with people
Re: GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria by Uchboggy(m): 5:59am On Jan 02, 2014
please who ever had gone to Ghana for the test should tell me how he or she went about accommodation.... I wanna know how much an average hotel in Accra might cost so I know how to make my budget. thanks
Re: GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria by bigfat12(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
[size=15pt]if you have ielts 6.5 and above you can study in cheap universities in Europe[/size]
Re: GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria by reachsmiths: 12:56am On Apr 19, 2015
Get Maximum Discount on Toefl, IELTS, GRE registration and tutorials. (PLEASE... NO EXAM CHEAT OR SOMEONE WRITING ON YOUR BEHALF)
Call 07034597014
Travel "R" US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate / Can You Solve These Quantitative Aptitude Questions? / BREAKING: Fashola Orders Reversal Of LASU Fees To Old Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.