Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Annoying Pick Up Lines! - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Pick Up Lines! (19526 Views)

What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by monisade(f): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2008
theres this guy that ve been staring at me for ages, our eyes meet most of the time and he's got a kila eyez,  gosh!!!,  he finally had the courage to come up to me, his chat up line was normal. all he said was " i rily rily like u and im pretty sure u probabli kno dat, wud u like to go on a date wit me please? funny enough we r still dating,

annoying pick up lines r,
wats gud shawty? lemme take u down, wtf?
measure the size of your ribs and ull see it fits perfectli into mine, ( r u proposing? duh uh!!!)
hey! has anyone told u u look gorgeous?? lemme holla ( so ghettoish,
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2009
monisade:

theres this guy that ve been staring at me for ages, our eyes meet most of the time and he's got a kila eyez,  gosh!!!,  he finally had the courage to come up to me, his chat up line was normal. all he said was " i rily rily like u and im pretty sure u probabli kno dat, wud u like to go on a date wit me please? funny enough we r still dating,

annoying pick up lines r,
wats gud shawty? lemme take u down, wtf?
measure the size of your ribs and ull see it fits perfectli into mine, ( r u proposing? duh uh!!!)
hey! has anyone told u u look gorgeous?? lemme holla ( so ghettoish,

LOL

I fell for the "I think i know you from somewhere" trick once, BIG TIME. I felt real stupid when it finally clicked  embarassed
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by ravenzord(m): 2:47am On Aug 01, 2009
LMAO!!! I know dis is an old thread but Mivoh did well 2 resurrect it,just seeing it 4 d first tym n I'm loving it.D pickup lines I see here ve got me cracking up,really.Personally I don't use pickup lines,if I see a girl i like I walk up 2 her n say sumn lik 'Hi' or "Hello',d chick's response determines what I say, sometimes I just smile,dt does d trick cool cool.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by 9jaboi1(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2009
Lwkm.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Enoyoh: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
Hey! what's up Shawty?
The day a guy told me this, I felt very embarassed.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by nene1: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2009
A lot of akata guys like to use hey dark chocolate or hey chocolate alot. I find that annoying b/c I feel like that makes them seem colorstruck. They do that to a lot of the light girls too and call them redbone or something like that.  Another annoying one is when they say Pssss,  hey come here. It makes it sound like they are calling a dog.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Pweety4me(f): 1:15am On Nov 14, 2009
It's not wat they say but wat they look like. . . lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by xpawn(m): 1:49am On Nov 20, 2009
Hi, Peewty4me I love ur looks.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Pweety4me(f): 1:52am On Nov 20, 2009
Lolz. . .and where is urs? undecided
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by xpawn(m): 2:39am On Nov 20, 2009
i'm tryin to get finer, i'll upload one soon grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by toygod2: 3:15am On Jul 31, 2012
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Omoluabiii(m): 4:30am On Sep 20, 2021
i hate it when a lady cannot reciprocate a flow....
I was talking to a lady and i was like,
me¤ Hello beautiful lady,
she¤ im not in the mood.
Me¤ ?? I just said hello and you re talking about mood what really happened?
She¤ i dont know.....
Me¤ you said you re not in the mood, so what mood re you now, or do you want to be
she¤ i dont know
i jejely excuse myself, i cannot be wasting my strength and IQ on one confuse banny.....

1 Like

Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Omoluabiii(m): 5:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Ladies enjoy to stress guys, so i dont stress,, im cool on ma own, i hit the nail straght on the head. Hello i like you, i ll like to get to know you more, do you mind giving me your contact? If you like give, if you like no give,, Thats the farthest talk i can do,,,

1 Like

Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Babara1994(m): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2021
RedHotChic:
Mine is :
What's up shawty!!!!!

Lawd, I'll punch your nose if you tell me that. grin grin grin
Hello shawty
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Babara1994(m): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=Gamine post=2497987]RedHot

u don come again oh!

hope they no go lock dis one

BTT,

Hey baby girl or hello angel

theres nothing worse than these[/quoted]
Hey babygirl

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO) / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.