Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India (32626 Views)

FAAN Introduces Sniffer Dogs And Anti-terrorism Squads / Travelling To Usa With My Anti-retroviral Drugs / Anti African Racism In Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eluquenson(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
ooshinibos: it time to change our country name , the name Nigeria has been damaged for life ,any suggestions ?

We need to split this Name into 4 if we don't mind, may be revolution or whatsoever undecided
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Funjosh(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
THREAD CLOSED. GBAM!

reason is that some MUMU are fighting with bottles and sticks grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
manchy7531:

I would rather sell marijuana than be a terrorist
[color=#006600][/color]sure?
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by LushGreenz: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Titiluvly:

ThankYou Sir..I totally agree with you but i think he made that analysis cos of what the oda poster wrote,, its so unfortunate some of our views are too myopic..

Your Signature gives me a reason to thank GOD. Thank You Jesus...Have You Said It Today? smiley
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
LushGreenz:

Your Signature gives me a reason to thank GOD. Thank You Jesus...Have You Said It Today? smiley

Yes o.. Forever ThankFul smiley
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Underground: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralJ: INDIANS do not want war with US (nigeria)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1372058_AFW13207_JPG802903195a49ab1d26424dbc44dbb03e

And do you really believe that Nigeria can fight a war with India? A country with hundred of fighter jets including SU-30s/S5s and the incoming 5th generation PAK-FA stealth fighter; a country with several submarines, destroyers and frigates; a country that has "blue water" capability able to project his military power far beyond its shores; a country with several nuclear warheads and a military that far outnumbers ours; a country with several long range inter-country ballistic missiles; a country with a much larger ecomony; etc....

War is not about displaying some small unit of specially trained soldiers decked out in fancy or sophisticated gear. Modern war is about strategy, technological upperhand and the ability to sustain it....

I just had to digress a bit to prove a point which is fighting a war is a silly idea not that I condone the actions of these racist Inidans in anyway. I am appalled by the scenes that are unfolding and strongly believe that the Nigerian government should respond in kind by deporting many Indians cos I understand that there are approximately 40,000 Nigerians in India and about a whooping 1,000,000 Indians in Nigeria owing approximately 100,000 businesses here. Looks to me that they need us more than we need them.
The Nigerian government should immediately and without hesitation deport via cargo vessels, the first batch of 50,000 Indians with the threat to deport more if the hostility towards Nigerians in India doesn't stop.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Hero10001: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Burger01: Nigerians are being rediculed around the world. Commiting crime is not enough for such demoralised display of backwardness on the part of these 'garlic' people of India. Every crime has its legal punishment accordingly. India should introduce death penalty for drug offenders rather than subjecting 'Nigerians', including my prrsido, to such undiplomatic display of shame.

We have been dared, what would our govt do about this?

sad
By printing/displaying "INDIAN MUST GO" on all printables..
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Hero10001: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2013
Underground:

And do you really believe that Nigeria can fight a war with India? A country with hundred of fighter jets including SU-30s/S5s and the incoming 5th generation PAK-FA stealth fighter; a country with several submarines, destroyers and frigates; a country that has "blue water" capability able to project his military power far beyond its shores; a country with several nuclear warheads and a military that far outnumbers ours; a country with several long range inter-country ballistic missiles; a country with a much larger ecomony; etc....

War is not about displaying some small unit of specially trained soldiers decked out in fancy or sophisticated gear. Modern war is about strategy, technological upperhand and the ability to sustain it....

I just had to digress a bit to prove a point which is fighting a war is a silly idea not that I condone the actions of these racist Inidans in anyway. I am appalled by the scenes that are unfolding and strongly believe that the Nigerian government should respond in kind by deporting many Indians cos I understand that there are approximately 40,000 Nigerians in India and about a whooping 1,000,000 Indians in Nigeria owing approximately 100,000 businesses here. Looks to me that they need us more than we need them.
The Nigerian government should immediately and without hesitation deport via cargo vessels, the first batch of 50,000 Indians with the threat to deport more if the hostility towards Nigerians in India doesn't stop.
Bros, Why you dey fear?
War is not won by those weapons you mentioned, neither by population nor strength..
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by jubriler(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
God will safe this country from those set of people that spoil our image .terrorist on one side, immoral,fraudulent,criminal act from another tribe .
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
igbeke: can't we replicate same tin here?
dont we already hav enof reasons to indict d indians among us?
just asking o.

2 wrongs never make it a right. No need to respond to foolishness with more foolishness mixed with a dose of immaturity.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Hbuyosh(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
And i saw elsewhere these guys bragging that if they get expelt in Africa, african economies will founder like it happened in Uganda during Amin days. I told the damn idiots that that was back in the 60s and 70s when there were very few africans possessing tecnical skills to run their economy.
Todax, africans are highly educated and very skilled they can run their economies.
Surely, the western countries wouldn't bother poach african proffesionals if they were bogus
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by MrEverest(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Nigerian (SW) criminal gangs busted yet again
http://naijanet.com/news/source/2009/sep/9/1000.html
Naijanet.com
Posted Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota: 11 Nigerians face federal
charges for credit card scam
BOB VON STERNBERG
Eleven people have been charged in federal court in the Twin
Cities with fraud for a counterfeit credit card scam that
allegedly netted them more than $650,000.
The defendants were charged last week with using the bogus
cards to withdraw the cash from more than 170 automatic
teller machines in the metro area.
According to the criminal complaint filed last week in U.S.
District Court, the defendants obtained personal information
about customers of Capital One Bank from an online source
based in the Ukraine.
With the stolen information in hand, the defendants allegedly
manufactured the counterfeit cards with that information.
They were then able to obtain new personal ID numbers
from the bank which allowed them to withdraw $652,205
from the teller machines.
According to the complaint, some of the stolen money was
converted into cashier checks and used to purchase vehicle
parts or vehicles with salvage titles; the vehicles were then
shipped to Nigeria, and sold at inflated prices.
Some of the defendants allegedly recruited Nigerian residents
in Minneapolis to buy vehicles at auto auctions, giving them
cash to make the purchases.
According to a U.S. Secret Service affidavit, one of the
defendants bragged about how he could not "get caught
conducting his illegal activity" because he was "very good at
covering his tracks."
Charged with one count of bank fraud and one count of
access device fraud are Adekunle Kayode Ayeni, 27,
Yewande Mariam Sholebo, unknown age, Adewale Alba
Alli, unknown age, Olayemi Lateef Banjoko, unknown age,
Idowu Ayinla Sadiq, unknown age, Abiodun Banjoko,
unknown age, and Oyetoyin Oseni Atobatele, unknown age,
all of Fridley; along with Bashiru Adelumola Fowoshere, 36,
and Titilayo Abidewi Fowoshere, unknown age, both of
Ramsey; Oriyomi Enitan Olowosago, unknown age,
Brooklyn Park; and Ajibola Alli Fowoshere
, 34, address
unknown.
Eight of the 11 were arrested last Friday, when they also
made their initial court appearance. Three remain at large.

Just imagine the roll call of yorubatic ofe nmanu dirty people of SW Nigeria, now add it to the other two yaribatic dirty animals called Michael adebolajo and his brother who butchered a British soldier on the street of London in the most dastardly manner that would make Lucifer green with envy. For those who may not know, yorubas are like wild animals, very dangerous and dirty like pigs and wherever you see them, if you cant overpower them, call 911 ASAP. their physical features are as follows; very dark and greasy in complexion, ugly looking face with tribal marks that make them look like apes, a typical example is a popular man OBJ. Don't try to go near their girls or else you die of thermal exhaustion because they can stay for days without bathing not to talk of washing their undies. BE WARNED, OVER AND OUT!
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by MrEverest(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Goodysydney: hahahaha.... Micheal Adebaloja... One of the Yoruba terrorists that make Yorubas in London proud buy using machate to beheaded a british soldier. Yorubas are evil.

Don't mind the hypocritical fvcktards, they are the scums of the earth. Very fetish people, dirty, ugly and greasy in nature with equally ugly tribal marks that make them look like apes. credit card fraudsters, internet fraudsters, terrorists etc etc yet they come to faceless forum to spew nonsense like they are good people, fvrk them all. I never wanted to reply them but I have lost my cool. The mods could as well ban me for all i care, they are the ones aiding and abetting hate campaigns here but whenever their people are at the receiving end you see them banning people like mad. I am fed up with Nairaland already rubbish!
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by divads(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
ok
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
igbeke:
can't we replicate same tin here?
dont we already hav enof reasons to indict d indians among us?
just asking o.
The Indians in Nigeria deserve to be deported. Arrogant, abusive, exploiters...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Live Pictures From Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction Site / 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State / Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.