Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India (32380 Views)

FAAN Introduces Sniffer Dogs And Anti-terrorism Squads / Travelling To Usa With My Anti-retroviral Drugs / Anti African Racism In Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Iykeponti(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Its better 4me to deal with drugs dan to butcher a man 2 death on d street of London... Mudaphucckerz!!!
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by solomon111(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Funny thread
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

As a graduate I believe you are wise enough to rise above tribal warfare!!! If you believe a fellow yoruba man cannot and will never dupe you,then I have a bridge to sell you.

Never join issues with NL tribalists most are kids wey ASUU keepp for house!

We never join this forum to be tribalist, but the mudsling on Yoruba is just getting to an unbearable level. That even Jesus Christ won't turn a blind eye. Check the politics and ethnic section to get a feel of what am talking about. Check the post of chino11, willywilly, sunnybobo et al. Type Yoruba are on goggle. And see the hatred your brothers abhor towards Yoruba. Get to igbokwenu.com, biafraradio. And the likes. Only lies the eze ndigbo of nairaland has threatened to bring down this forum before because it is owned by a Yoruba man. All this resentment by this men has made some of us promise to fight them back with all our strength. And all avenue to resolve the imbroglio has always been truncated by Igbos. You can check up on thread started for that purpose by berem and ivynwa.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by homesteady(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin funny thread!
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Agrika: Something tells me that seun profits from this tribal wars going on in nairaland...think about the traffic..thats why he condones it
Maybe Seun profits from the debate that follows the crime people from SE perpetrate. The more crime you commit, the more profit Seun gets.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Iykeponti(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ile-Ife:
"Nigerians" never see anything. When idiots carry cutlass and machete to threaten people in their country, declaring India a no man's land. Indians have shown a lot of tolerance in my opinion.
u mean d same machete Adebayo used in London?? grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I also don't understand why some Ibos on NL feel compelled to defend Stella Oduah.

You see why most of us are having the bias.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
manchy7531:

I would rather sell marijuana than be a terrorist
[size=14pt]
And you think you are better? The number of innocent lives killed everyday of the week as a result of drug abuse is million more than that taken by terrorists. You should be ashamed of your kind! lipsrsealed [/size]

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Where was Ibo mentioned in the article, Indians are bigots and racists. They rape their women regularly without conscience. They are coloured people that treat blacks with contempt. Yet you found a way to make it about Ibos. Abeg make dem give us the Biafra sef,I'm tired of dis rubbish.

Instead of coming together to condemn dis act of aggression from Indians and demand a better country from our political elites,you are here spewing nonsense!!!
That will be our campaign, telling foreigners that those that perpetrate this are from SE Nigeria, since your elders have refused to look for a solution to your problem, even after Fashola's advice.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by gbishman: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
haba, what is this now. India needs to give a full apology to nigeria and nigerians. But also nigerians should also investigate the motive and reason behind this and take disciplinary actions on its people if found guilty and wanting. Truely u cannot go to another mans country that he has wrked so and in building and tearing their fabric apart.
Nigerians learn to be good ambassadors of ur country
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

If Hitler could not wipe out the Jews, be rest assured that the threats from these Ibos that hate Yoruba people will not and cannot bring down a tribe. But you becoming like them is just plain silly

If we don't refute most of the lies their parent has planted in their sub consciousness. Some of the peddled lies maybe seen as truth. If you hear the Igbo version of the civil war and afonja and Fulani brouhaha. You will just burn all the history books on those subjects cause your kinsmen has so twisted the whole event to their favor.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by cashkidisback1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

No bill board is erected to complain about their excesses unlike your brothers.
so biilboards mst b erected in all those countries sayin dt ''yerobas are scammerz,beware of them''before believe dt it was ur tribe dt brought d shame on other nigerians who are nw bein accused of internet fraudsters n scammers in those countries..
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hear his
safarigirl: A bunch of ignorant mofos are posting tribalistic comments, but the nincompoop mods let it slide cuz it's not about their people. Just a quick reminder, that Adebolajo that went about hacking people to death on the streets of London like a deranged psychopath did NOT come from East of the Niger, neither did the other illiterate that got us on the US terrorism list after trying to blow up his blokos as a Christmas gift. Better a useless reputation in racist, 3rd world India that I can never find myself in, than countries that are more civilised
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
cashkid_is_back: so biilboards mst b erected in all those countries sayin dt ''yerobas are scammerz,beware of them''before believe dt it was ur tribe dt brought d shame on other nigerians who are nw bein accused of internet fraudsters n scammers in those countries..

For every one Yoruba scammer there are 90 Igbo scammers. If you are in doubt get your sorry a55 to cybercafes in festac and surulere.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Dinvictus: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dear me, we have just been at each others throat for nothing for half a day.

That billboard is a photoshop.

Do we really dislike ourselves so much that we didn't notice d shabby photoshopped work?

Pls who is the source of this picture. We just put stuffs without proper verification. Mods pls shut this thread.

We have just succeeded in making ourselves laughingstock for half a day.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Goodysydney: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Iykeponti: u mean d same machete Adebayo used in London?? grin
hahahaha.... Micheal Adebaloja... One of the Yoruba terrorists that make Yorubas in London proud buy using machate to beheaded a british soldier. Yorubas are evil.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goodysydney: Yoruba land is the headquarter of the rapist. Image a Yoruba king (Oba) raped a female National Service(corper) member, posted to serve in his community. Yorubas are evil.
What was that female Igbo corper doing in the private home of the king late in the night?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Crownvilla(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: Wtf! I wonder which tribe in Nigeria is putting us in such a bad spotlight? Na waooo all because of money some people will wanna soil our image and now the whole Nigerians will be paying the price for their illicit business

@ Donald Genes,

The main perpetrators of Nigerian crime abroad are Yoruba, Igbo and other tribes from the South. Northerners are not known to live in very large numbers in Europe, Asia etc and hardly make the headlines for drug trafficking, credit card/identity fraud, molestation and human trafficking etc which have become the hallmark of Nigerian crime.

I laugh my head off when people come to NL, to accuse a particular tribe of being mainly responsible for Nigerian criminal activity abroad. At least, here in the UK hardly a week goes by without a Nigerian getting being busted for one crime or the other. Mainly Yoruba and Igbo folk.

My brother, its a national problem and Oyinbo doesn't know/care about tribe oh. They just see another Nigerian criminal.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Iykeponti: Its better 4me to deal with drugs dan to butcher a man 2 death on d street of London... Mudaphucckerz!!!
When you are caught a thread will be dedicated to e-bash you. Happy bashing in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goodysydney: hahahaha.... Micheal Adebaloja... One of the Yoruba terrorists that make Yorubas in London proud buy using machate to beheaded a british soldier. Yorubas are evil.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Goodysydney: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
What was that female Igbo corper doing in the private home of the king late in the night?
hahahaha.... See this dirty rapist. I can see dat u have not rape ur sister today and that is why ur angry. Oya Boko Haram go and rape ur sister as usual. Terrorist!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think / Enugu State Re-Opens Nike Lake Resort / 301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.