Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India (32621 Views)

FAAN Introduces Sniffer Dogs And Anti-terrorism Squads / Travelling To Usa With My Anti-retroviral Drugs / Anti African Racism In Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by vislabraye(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
If India of all places can do this to Nigeria, then its gone out of hands. But again, Naijas no dey try @ all.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Sheggy13(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
When is all this nonsensical ethnic bashing gonna end on nl.. last time I checked this is not oduduwaland or biafraland..foreigners come to this site to learn good things about Nigerians but what they find is a divided country with such dissimilar people..When they talk about these drugs stuff, most times they are referring to marijuana which is perfectly legal in some other countries, though I'm not promoting its use but what do I have to say about what mature people chose to do with their lives..I am yoruba and lived in the UK for close to two years..I can tell you authoritatively that most guys involved in this marijuana business are yorubas and guys from other African countries, around Woolwich and Thamesmead in South-east London where we have an overwhelming African, especially Nigerian population. I know cos I had neighbours that patronize them..Truth be told the Igbos are very industrious and ambitious people which may push few bad eggs among them to channel their energies in negative ventures just like we have with other tribes and nationalities..Seriously I don't know where this country will be without the Igbos especially Lagos.. When will my yoruba brothers come on nl and bash the young vibrant guys who were born and bred in Lagos wasting away as agberos while their mates come all the way from across the Niger to make a fortune..We instead look the other way. My best friends from childhood are Igbos and they are the best kind of friends you'll always wish for.. Please let's be guided when making utterances. One love y'all..May God make Nigeria a better place for us all.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by 617aircav: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thats a billboard?
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by uromicom: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: We dey watch...

Nigerians in India are poor hustlers..

Indians in Nigeria are big business men with heavy investments..

If we play the deporting game, na them go lose o!!

my brother u have said it all let the fed govt threaten them small them go begin beg
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Goodysydney: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
babe_online:
See Mr. that dude is British of Nigerian descent and he was radicalised in the UK by middle easterners most likely..

His case is different from those (Igbo) drug pushers who are given drugs to carry by their fellow Igbos.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Iykeponti(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nothing wey Palestinians go fit do Israel, na only blah-blah stuff grin my Yori-yori brodas, u see una life??
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by oduaboy1: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sheggy13: When is all this nonsensical ethnic bashing gonna end on nl.. last time I checked this is not oduduwaland or biafraland..foreigners come to this site to learn good things about Nigerians but what they find is a divided country with such dissimilar people..When they talk about these drugs stuff, most times they are referring to marijuana which is perfectly legal in some other countries, though I'm not promoting its use but what do I have to say about what mature people chose to do with their lives..I am yoruba and lived in the UK for close to two years..I can tell you authoritatively that most guys involved in this marijuana business are yorubas and guys from other African countries, around Woolwich and Thamesmead in South-east London where we have an overwhelming African, especially Nigerian population. I know cos I had neighbours that patronize them..Truth be told the Igbos are very industrious and ambitious people which may push few bad eggs among them to channel their energies in negative ventures just like we have with other tribes and nationalities..Seriously I don't know where this country will be without the Igbos especially Lagos.. When will my yoruba brothers come on nl and bash the young vibrant guys who were born and bred in Lagos wasting away as agberos while their mates come all the way from across the Niger to make a fortune..We instead look the other way. My best friends from childhood are Igbos and they are the best kind of friends you'll always wish for.. Please let's be guided when making utterances. One love y'all..May God make Nigeria a better place for us all.
Who dash monkey banana,omo ibo be proud of your paternity.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abeg mods, move this thread to the ethnic section make i talk my full mind as i dey always do. grin cheesy

@ Afam, i no wan see u near dis thread ooo.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by oduaboy1: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goodysydney: dirty ugly smelling lovepeddler! Get this in ur oil brain, that ur terrorist ugly brother Micheal Adeboloja is a Yoruba man and he is one of the 1001 yorubas terrorists in the world. I don't care if he lived in moon or sun.
Can you name the other 1000 dull ibo goat

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goodysydney: dirty ugly smelling lovepeddler! Get this in ur oil brain, that ur terrorist ugly brother Micheal Adeboloja is a Yoruba man and he is one of the 1001 yorubas terrorists in the world. I don't care if he lived in moon or sun.

Talkie dey here.... grin
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Iykeponti(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goodysydney: hahahaha.... Micheal Adebaloja... One of the Yoruba terrorists that make Yorubas in London proud buy using machate to beheaded a british soldier. Yorubas are evil.
grin don't mind those mudaphucckerz... Pple wey dey use mouth uproot iroko tree cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by blaqoracle: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Money can make people do funny and crazy things that would not only bring shame on theirselves but also on their family and their country. It's pathetic. sad
no wonder they have always been clamouring for the disintegeration of nigeria so that they turn their heatland in yo drugland.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
My two footmat are present, dozzybaboon and anababoon11 let get it started.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by opylas(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
SEUN, CAN'T U DO STH ABOUT DIS? IT'S ANNOYING TO C GROWN-UPS BICKER LIKE FOOLS. Cnt u all jst do without being tribalistic? & u all hope to go far?? I smh 4 Nigeria. U all shld knw dat b4 m yoruba, m human first, b4 Ike is Igbo, e is human, jst lyk Nasir, b4 being Hausa. Any evil act perpetrated by any1 shld first b b attributed 2 dat fact dat e/ha is HUMAN first. Most of u guys nid sum serious growing up!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
dozzybaba: Abeg mods, move this thread to the ethnic section make i talk my full mind as i dey always do. grin cheesy

@ Afam, i no wan see u near dis thread ooo.
Dozzingbaboon, long time. I guess your JAMB (UTME) preparation is the cause. You must make this time into Abia State Polytechnic, Aba campus.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Doddingbaboon, long time. I guess your JAMB (UTME) preparation is the cause. You must make this time into Abia State Polytechnic, Aba campus.

The goat no know the section way we dey self.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by ChiSun27(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
geeez: It's time we allowed these people create their own country so the billboards will be appropriately captioned

E be lyk sey na acid u dey use brush mouth abi?
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
shift diz thread. to the ethnic lets slay this yoruba monkeys
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by indianin9ja(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ile-Ife:
"Nigerians" never see anything. When idiots carry cutlass and machete to threaten people in their country, declaring India a no man's land. Indians have shown a lot of tolerance in my opinion.

Foreigners should act like guests in their host country, not like they own the place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 / Burnt Buses At Forte-oil Tanker Ojuelegba Accident Scene (photos) / 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.