Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians (26102 Views)

Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by GSKing: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
We don't need that apology, cos it's not sincere...

#medicine after death.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Do you people realize that Indians are the most hated, despite nationality of all nationalities in the world? Nobody likes to be around them. My friends used to ask me why are you so rude to Indians, I 'll always say this people are vile, stupid, lunatic(think they are smart), dirty...smell like curry, don't use deodorant....ampits stink including their prime minister Singh, hairy monkeys and with schizophrenic accent that annoys the crap out of you. Wherever you see them, don't even look at their faces and go your way. They are nuisance and nobody likes them.

2 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by GSKing: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Knowledge9000: Do you people realize that Indians are the most hated, despite nationality of all nationalities in the world? Nobody likes to be around them. My friends used to ask me why are you so rude to Indians, I 'll always say this people are vile, stupid, lunatic(think they are smart), dirty...smell like curry, don't use deodorant....ampits stink including their prime minister Singh, hairy monkeys and with schizophrenic accent that annoys the crap out of you. Wherever you see them, don't even look at their faces and go your way. They are nuisance and nobody likes them.
Dude, breathe... take it easy...

2 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Peterboy1(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
O.T.I.S:
80% of indians, lebanese, pakistanis and chinese in nigeria are involved in one illegal smuggling or the other. the truth is they bribe their way when ever they are caught, even efcc and nafdac get paid handsomely by these foreign hustlers a.k.a investors. i remember when a lebanese shop was raided and ammunition discovered, few days later the news faded away and we nigerians never mind asking what happened. we are too busy going about our daily business that we care less about what foreigners do in our country.
I ve been to many countries in and outside africa, i saw how jobless and lazy their citizens are, they are too lazy to work, they treat their women like sh...t, and when they see foreigner work, dress well, drive cars, got married(to their women) etc, they become extremely jealous.
either they protest foreigner are taking their jobs or they accuse you of drug because you are making money and snatching their women from them.
finally, nawaoo for our naija guys,, of all countries why india india wey dey use bicycle for commercial transport grin I would rather relocate to my village than live in india.

India is even good, what of some that is in Cambodia, vietnam

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Let me chime in a bit here.

If you and I were in the position these indians are in, we would say and do worse. In our subsequent reaction to the indian minister calling us "cancer", we have said worse about them.

I am not going to sit here and proclaim many Nigerians in India, going about their business, drug dealers but when certain events keep reoccurring, it is time to ask questions and beam the light on us and find out where the problem lies.

I have been added on Facebook by certain Nigerian guys that I know from nowhere who reside in India and out of curiosity, I accepted them.

What I find weird is that these boys drive unimaginable cars, are always in clubs with russian girls with sometimes up to 4 buckets filled with different brands of champagne, are always in different parties thrown by their compatriots but not once have I seen any evidence of source of income for such lavish lifestyles or any comments referring to a hectic day in the office or factory.

In between all these pictures, you would also notice that there are so many poor looking people around their neighbourhood giving credence to the suspicion that their income is ill gotten.

I'm a grown man, who by his Grace, has been around many countries in the world and know how drug mules and barons look and expend their loot. I do not need a prophet to tell me that these guys are into illegal trades.

That being said, I side with the Goans on this. Once drugs enter a neighbourhood, it is over. Future would be destroyed and lives would be incapacitated. I have witnessed the devastating effect of drugs in communities and have also seen how difficult it is to curb once it begins ravaging and believe the best option is to hinder it from entering at all and uproot all it's traces be they humans or things.

You and I would never let anyone peddle crack cocaine in our backyard, we would fight it with all our lives because we love and care for our kids and loved ones. Why then do we antagonise the Indians trying to protect the ones they love from the demon called hard drugs.

I reiterate,Nigerians should for once ask themselves the question, why is everyone against us, could the problem be us?

My 2 Cent.

9 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by deldelx: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
It's a pity that there are lot of problems now bedevelling a nation like Nigeria, that has all the potentials to be among the greatest in the world. The problem with Nigeria is primarily caused by Nigerians as most Nigerians don't like their own country and fellow Nigerian. Infact, I have a friend here in the US, that constantly demonize his own homeland as if other climes are free of problem.
I think what is happening to Nigerians all over the world points to a fact that we must all collectively look inward and build our own country. Off course people may say that Nigerians are bad but I bet that Indians are worse. We all know what they do here from bogus resume with unverifiable years of experience, various forms of sharp practices, etc.
I still have hope in this country if only we can look beyond our tribal differences, elect leaders with integrity, fight corruption, etc.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by mooregan(m): 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
FKseun: Let the truth be said! What some of our brothers engage in while in foreign lands all in the name of making money is repulsive! Yes we are not the only bad/fraudulent people on earth BUT OUR POPULATION AND LIFESTYLES GIVE US AWAY! Being a Nigerian is now synonymous with drugs n fraud! Nigerians dominate the drug n fraud activities in some countries. We have taken over the whole of Hilbrow in South Africa!
Na We do drugs pass Columbia?? Abi we do pas Mexico?
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Codedrock: LOL.. I SAID IT! Dem don dey fair fair.. UP NAIJA!

Still knocking/nodding and spinning my head to grab the full meaning of these sentence ( dem don dey fair fair ...)
Do you actually mean fear?if yes take correction! And are you sure of what you are saying using the word fair fair? If yes then explain to me what you mean by (dem don dey fair fair) and what role the word fair get to play in these whole story! Thanks
Am waiting patiently for an answer.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Onlytruth(m): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Bandit C.:
Let me chime in a bit here.

If you and I were in the position these indians are in, we would say and do worse. In our subsequent reaction to the indian minister calling us "cancer", we have said worse about them.

I am not going to sit here and proclaim many Nigerians in India, going about their business, drug dealers but when certain events keep reoccurring, it is time to ask questions and beam the light on us and find out where the problem lies.

I have been added on Facebook by certain Nigerian guys that I know from nowhere who reside in India and out of curiosity, I accepted them.

What I find weird is that these boys drive unimaginable cars, are always in clubs with russian girls with sometimes up to 4 buckets filled with different brands of champagne, are always in different parties thrown by their compatriots but not once have I seen any evidence of source of income for such lavish lifestyles or any comments referring to a hectic day in the office or factory.

In between all these pictures, you would also notice that there are so many poor looking people around their neighbourhood giving credence to the suspicion that their income is ill gotten.

I'm a grown man, who by his Grace, has been around many countries in the world and know how drug mules and barons look and expend their loot. I do not need a prophet to tell me that these guys are into illegal trades.

That being said, I side with the Goans on this. Once drugs enter a neighbourhood, it is over. Future would be destroyed and lives would be incapacitated. I have witnessed the devastating effect of drugs in communities and have also seen how difficult it is to curb once it begins ravaging and believe the best option is to hinder it from entering at all and uproot all it's traces be they humans or things.

You and I would never let anyone peddle crack cocaine in our backyard, we would fight it with all our lives because we love and care for our kids and loved ones. Why then do we antagonise the Indians trying to protect the ones they love from the demon called hard drugs.

I reiterate,Nigerians should for once ask themselves the question, why is everyone against us, could the problem be us?

My 2 Cent.

Nwanne in all honesty the issue here are WAY beyond mere stupidity of certain Nigerians and their choice of lifestyle.
You may or may not agree.
The key issue is when a government official makes statements that incite the uneducated and ill-informed populace against foreigners residing in his country.
That is nothing short of fascism, and the consequences are always indiscriminate. I bet you that even the most innocent Nigerians will suffer for that Goa minister's utterances.

How many times have our government officials incited Nigerians against foreigners?
For me that is the bottomline issue.

Nothing can ever justify such!

10 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by PECO4KING(m): 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
We no go buy and watch Indian films again.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
mystical10: my frnd relax, who carry u go india, i knw u verywell. Indias crime in nigeria are costomizd ones. All their computer training centers and co here are frauds, just 4 exploitation. I am nt supporting nigerian, but let them show little respect to us they are nt big than us.

u said it all but really ehn that minister dey mad o. Walahi,Indiaaaa.. I swear I can kill myself cos of ds statement. Birin Kebbi is better than India,Katsina is better than India,Adamawa is BETTER than India..

I was thinking of visiting Taj Mahal someday but with this,I doubt if I can ever set my foot on that cursed land..Indians wey be say na apprentice create them for heaven..
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Akiika: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
I just laugh when i read this comical posts. So, India....a fellow 3rd-world country now sees Nigerians as a cancer. How united are you Nigerians?
Let us take an introspection of ourselves...when this polilooters are sick, they travel to India for treatment. Why is it so difficult to fix our health care system? our leaders lack decorum to do the right thing, they consider a public position as an opportunity to loot. Government share position based on loyalty or as a reward...this simply tells the fellow to go on and loot. How has these few individuals managed to recycle themselves in power?...we the masses are too stupid to realise that our ethnic and religious bigots will keep dividing us while our real enemies make away with our collective wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2013
Codedrock: LOL.. I SAID IT! Dem don dey fair fair.. UP NAIJA!

what are u LOLing at? Can't u see the pattern?

Treat Nigerians like crap. Worse come to worst, apologize and the f..king niggaz will be happy again.

And the cycle continues...

2 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by mystical10: 12:02am On Nov 08, 2013
FKseun: Let the truth be said! What some of our brothers engage in while in foreign lands all in the name of making money is repulsive! Yes we are not the only bad/fraudulent people on earth BUT OUR POPULATION AND LIFESTYLES GIVE US AWAY! Being a Nigerian is now synonymous with drugs n fraud! Nigerians dominate the drug n fraud activities in some countries. We have taken over the whole of Hilbrow in South Africa!
wait o. Last time i checkd the indian murderer ws a drugman. And likewise south africa MTN are here defrauding nigerians in the name of promo, wht goes around must surely comes around

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Akiika: 12:03am On Nov 08, 2013
Knowledge9000: Do you people realize that Indians are the most hated, despite nationality of all nationalities in the world? Nobody likes to be around them. My friends used to ask me why are you so rude to Indians, I 'll always say this people are vile, stupid, lunatic(think they are smart), dirty...smell like curry, don't use deodorant....ampits stink including their prime minister Singh, hairy monkeys and with schizophrenic accent that annoys the crap out of you. Wherever you see them, don't even look at their faces and go your way. They are nuisance and nobody likes them.
Really!!! i have an indian colleague right here, he is one of the nicest person in the world.
There are only 2 types of people in the world, the GOOD and the BAD people, it's got nothing to do with where they are from. Don't hold that repudiation in your heart. By the way, Indians are one of the smartest people in the world. I have schooled and worked with them. Every 3rd doctor in the US is an Indian or Pakistani....to study medicine in America no be child's play.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by whitecat007: 12:05am On Nov 08, 2013
Where is the apology?

Can someone please quote the apology in his word? I hate peekaboo apologies

deluckiest: Just saw this on India national tv NDTV, were the chief minister of GOA, regrets and apologizes for his racist comment when he said Nigerians are like cancer.

Of recent, Nigerian government have been having diplomatic row with countries like, South Africa, Ghana, United kingdom and now, India. Why these counties always like to create tension and later went ahead to apologize? Is it that they see Nigeria as a threat or what?

No doubt, some Nigerians are into various criminal acts same can also be said of other countries but why is it always a big issue when it concerns Nigeria? Even when a black man commits crime they will say is a Nigerian without verification.

This is a wake up call to all of us,going abroad for greener pasture is no longer the road to 'a dream come true. You can survive in Nigerian than most counties out there.

The only area the Jonathan government has impressed me. Kudos!!

Source: http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/nigerian-diplomat-sent-offensive-text-messages-to-cops-says-goa-chief-minister-442773
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by whitecat007: 12:05am On Nov 08, 2013
Where is the apology?

Can someone please quote the apology in his word? I hate peekaboo apologies

deluckiest: Just saw this on India national tv NDTV, were the chief minister of GOA, regrets and apologizes for his racist comment when he said Nigerians are like cancer.

Of recent, Nigerian government have been having diplomatic row with countries like, South Africa, Ghana, United kingdom and now, India. Why these counties always like to create tension and later went ahead to apologize? Is it that they see Nigeria as a threat or what?

No doubt, some Nigerians are into various criminal acts same can also be said of other countries but why is it always a big issue when it concerns Nigeria? Even when a black man commits crime they will say is a Nigerian without verification.

This is a wake up call to all of us,going abroad for greener pasture is no longer the road to 'a dream come true. You can survive in Nigerian than most counties out there.

The only area the Jonathan government has impressed me. Kudos!!

Source: http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/nigerian-diplomat-sent-offensive-text-messages-to-cops-says-goa-chief-minister-442773
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2013
mooregan:
Na We do drugs pass Columbia?? Abi we do pas Mexico?

Most Mexicans and Colombians do it in their backyards.

but your people want to go to another person country to colonize am.

Na there real wahala dey.

Every monkey wan travel even if na to go idle around. No be only Nigeria hard. Only say Naija people are too gullible.

when you don't believe in anything, you can fall for everything.

Mr. A dey Naija dey progress in business. Mr B come back from Malaysia with Nissan Murano and tell Mr. A say Malaysia na sugar.

Mr. A will easily sell all im asset follow Mr. B enter Malaysia only to see say Malaysia na "German floor"

But then e don too late. See how Mr A join scatter im own life.

When I entered Guangzhou in China last year, I was amazed at how Nigerians there were acting more akata than Americans...the
sagging pants, earrings, plaited hair, "wanna gonna", etc. It was very funny. Naija copy copy. All na to impress Chinese ladies.
These dudes create bad impressions of themselves without even committing any crime "yet". One can't help but laugh at these ignoramus.

Moving on...what most people fail to realize is that Indians hate themselves too.

2 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by pmc01(m): 12:08am On Nov 08, 2013

We know the drug antecedents of most South American countries; is that how the citizens of those countries are victimized?
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by caesaraba(m): 12:09am On Nov 08, 2013
goaparty: THIS NAIRALAND WEBSITE IS FULL OF S*IT AND ONLY SEEMS TO BE INTERESTED IN CREATING A FEELING OF HATRED AMONG NIGERIANS AND INDIANS. EITHER THAT OR THE WEBSITE IS JUST PLAINLY UNPROFESSIONAL. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SORRY TO ALL NIGERIANS WHO USE THIS PATHETIC WEBSITE TO CONNECT WITH EACHOTHER, YOU ARE ABOUT 25 YEARS BEHIND COUNTRIES LIKE INDIA IN TERMS OF QUALITY OF WEBSITES. LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE IT IS A F*KING JOKE MAN. ALL MY INDIAN COLLEAGUES IN INDIA HERE, WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU IDIOTS WHO USE THIS 20TH CENTURY WEBSITE.

WHY AM I SAYING THIS?

BECAUSE THAT GOA MINISTER HAS APOLIGISED FOR CALLING NIGERIANS CANCER. THE GUY SAID IT OUT OF ANGER THIS IS THE LATEST http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Goa-minister-Dayanand-Mandrekar-apologizes-for-calling-Nigerians-a-cancer/articleshow/25387179.cms

SO WHY IS THIS silly WEBSITE TALKING OF OLD NEWS. LIKE I SAID EITHER THEY WANT INDIANS AND NIGERIANS FIGHT OR THEY ARE JUST UNPROFESSIONAL BEYOND DESCRIPTION.

THIS WEBSITE IS A JOKE AND INSULT TO TECHNOLOGY.

cheesy Lwkmd! Indians are vexing!
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Mujah1deen: 12:18am On Nov 08, 2013
O.T.I.S:
80% of indians, lebanese, pakistanis and chinese in nigeria are involved in one illegal smuggling or the other. the truth is they bribe their way when ever they are caught, even efcc and nafdac get paid handsomely by these foreign hustlers a.k.a investors. i remember when a lebanese shop was raided and ammunition discovered, few days later the news faded away and we nigerians never mind asking what happened. we are too busy going about our daily business that we care less about what foreigners do in our country.
I ve been to many countries in and outside africa, i saw how jobless and lazy their citizens are, they are too lazy to work, they treat their women like sh...t, and when they see foreigner work, dress well, drive cars, got married(to their women) etc, they become extremely jealous.
either they protest foreigner are taking their jobs or they accuse you of drug because you are making money and snatching their women from them.
finally, nawaoo for our naija guys,, of all countries why india india wey dey use bicycle for commercial transport grin I would rather relocate to my village than live in india.

This comment is so wrong
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by whitecat007: 12:20am On Nov 08, 2013
Nigeria should be careful with the way this is handled by not give them slap on the wrist or free pass or free get out jail card that would bite us in the behind in future.

It takes a lot for that type of comments to come out from an official of a country to another country.

Nigeria must hold Indians living in Nigeria hostage mentally so they can continue to put pressure on their homeland to treat Nigerians within their border with dignity.

This is our opportunity to hold them by the jugular and the world would know that they drew the first blood
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by caesaraba(m): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2013
Lets see some true fact about pure African black people. Study has shown their brain are little smaller than any other human species, due to smaller brain they do not have critical thinking power as other human. They have lot more protein in their blood that make them physically strong and aggressive species. Due to their limited brain power of pure African black never invented literacy, math or you will not going to find any architecture(do not bring pyramid here. It was designed by Jewish not black). Less brain power and more muscle is perfect recipes for crime. Black have brought their criminal culture with them in India.Sooner or letter they will breed with local woman and they will contaminate blood line. In America Black are nothing more than parasite on society, they contribute zero on economy and they contribute high 95% on crime.

These ni66ers have no business in India. Their only business is selling drugs and scamming people. They are indeed a cancer, actually more like human feces. They should be deported en-mass out of India. If our central govt has the brains, they should restrict any visa issues to these gutter Africans.

Why are you giving them visa's and allowing them in India Keep them all out of India, they are poor, starving and destitute in their land. Get rid of this rogue and start deporting them as soon as their visa's expires and NO EXTENSIONS !!! You fools, can't take-on their diplomat who spoke nonsense last week when he visited Goa, You guys should throw the diplomat out of the country and WARN their Consulate in Delhi of severe consequences to a loose tongue on our soil !!!

How many of us have received spam emails saying some money dealings in Nigeria can get you a lot of money. It's not a coincidence that they all use the country Nigeria. It's becoming an Adda of frauds like Af/Pak is for Terrorism. In Chennai, one Man was conned like that and paid a Nigerian lakhs of Rupees. He became suspicious and next time he called him to collect the money personally. That idi ot even showed up only to be caught by police. What are these Nigerians doing here in India anyway other that getting into crime? Why are we increasing our crime graph and if we happen to catch them, we will spend money feeding them. Has anyone come across a Nigerian for any other reason? So why are we issuing them Visas? What is the reason given for their Visit. They are not rich to be tourists!!

I think these guys are pretty much fed up.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 08, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne in all honesty the issue here are WAY beyond mere stupidity of certain Nigerians and their choice of lifestyle.
You may or may not agree.
The key issue is when a government official makes statements that incite the uneducated and ill-informed populace against foreigners residing in his country.
That is nothing short of fascism, and the consequences are always indiscriminate. I bet you that even the most innocent Nigerians will suffer for that Goa minister's utterances.

How many times have our government officials incited Nigerians against foreigners?
For me that is the bottomline issue.

Nothing can ever justify such!

Nwanne okwu ikwuru bu eziokwu. I would assume the minister spoke out of emotions, it is human nature. If not he wouldn't apologise.

My sentiment still stands. I hate seeing people suffering, irrespective of whether the suffering was self induced or not. Drug addicts are living a terrible life and you can see that they are helpless. Why then would another person contribute to that suffering by incessantly supplying them drugs? Don't these guys ever feel that fate would judge them for contributing to another man's demise.

Ego gba kwa oku, if making money means ruining a fellow man's life.

But I guess humans are all cut from different clothes and what sounds like reason to me might as well be insanity to these guys.

Let us check ourselves. I am honestly tired of these news. It is indirectly affecting other decent Nigerians.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2013
She na by force to travel abi? Find opportunity here and hustle, iro you want to travel and pick dollars from the pavement since it's so easy elsewhere. India of all fricken places. Not Sweden, Canada or even China. INDIA!
Me I choose to remain my master on my land working with my people. If una like make una travel reach Turkmenistan make those ones de use una do yeye, wetin concern me
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Adek15(m): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2013
their gals are beautiful
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by whitecat007: 12:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Word!!!!
InvertedHammer:

what are u LOLing at? Can't u see the pattern?

Treat Nigerians like crap. Worse come to worst, apologize and the f..king niggaz will be happy again.

And the cycle continues...
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by eightsin(m): 1:29am On Nov 08, 2013
Over familiarity breed contempt.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:41am On Nov 08, 2013
dplordx:

Seeking whose attention? Your useless Governor Obi or GEJ? Abeg, go and put your useless people in order first.
Im tired of been tossed in the same class with this people. The last time I was in india, they almost xtrayed my brain.
Your people have polluted the little image left for Nigeria. Haba!!!!

Do you know if the person you are talking to is an honest hard working Nigerian? You classed yourself higher than Nigerians. Well 200 Nigerians decided to do something about the injustice giving to Nigerians in Goa. What have you done?

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:42am On Nov 08, 2013
dplordx:

Seeking whose attention? Your useless Governor Obi or GEJ? Abeg, go and put your useless people in order first.
Im tired of been tossed in the same class with this people. The last time I was in india, they almost xtrayed my brain.
Your people have polluted the little image left for Nigeria. Haba!!!!

Do you know if the person you are talking to is an honest hard working Nigerian? You classed yourself higher than Nigerians. Well 200 Nigerians decide to do something about the injustice giving to Nigerians in Goa. What have you done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard / How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer / Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.