Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,484 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians (26205 Views)

Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by mikeapollo: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
deluckiest: Just saw this on India national tv NDTV, were the chief minister of GOA, regrets and apologizes for his racist comment when he said Nigerians are like cancer.

Of recent, Nigerian government have been having diplomatic row with countries like, South Africa, Ghana, United kingdom and now, India. Why these counties always like to create tension and later went ahead to apologize? Is it that they see Nigeria as a threat or what?

No doubt, some Nigerians are into various criminal acts same can also be said of other countries but why is it always a big issue when it concerns Nigeria? Even when a black man commits crime they will say is a Nigerian without verification.

This is a wake up call to all of us,going abroad for greener pasture is no longer the road to 'a dream come true. You can survive in Nigerian than most counties out there.

The only area the Jonathan government has impressed me. Kudos!!

Source: http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/nigerian-diplomat-sent-offensive-text-messages-to-cops-says-goa-chief-minister-442773

Nigeria is a threat? To who, and for what?
ABSOLUTE NONESENSE!

The truth is Nigerians have become a GLOBAL NUISANCE because of our behaviour, attitude, distorted values, fraud and shamelessness!
We dont have any admirable record in any country!
Ghana had been the most receptive of Nigerians in the good old days......but right now, they too are fed up with our reckless attitude and fraudulent ways!

Until we realise our disgusting image and stop deceiving ourselves, nothing will change....it will only get worse
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by ayos82: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
O.T.I.S:
80% of indians, lebanese, pakistanis and chinese in nigeria are involved in one illegal smuggling or the other. the truth is they bribe their way when ever they are caught, even efcc and nafdac get paid handsomely by these foreign hustlers a.k.a investors. i remember when a lebanese shop was raided and ammunition discovered, few days later the news faded away and we nigerians never mind asking what happened. we are too busy going about our daily business that we care less about what foreigners do in our country.
I ve been to many countries in and outside africa, i saw how jobless and lazy their citizens are, they are too lazy to work, they treat their women like sh...t, and when they see foreigner work, dress well, drive cars, got married(to their women) etc, they become extremely jealous.
either they protest foreigner are taking their jobs or they accuse you of drug because you are making money and snatching their women from them.
finally, nawaoo for our naija guys,, of all countries why india india wey dey use bicycle for commercial transport grin I would rather relocate to my village than live in india.

God bless u more
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Fulaman198(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
iamteaser: Keep your apology to yourself, the damage has been done already and the Indians in Nigeria must pay for it. #TeamRevenge

Two wrongs don't make a right, but I do agree with you that Nigerians need to be tough on these countries who are mean to us. We should not always propagate the image of the nice guy, because nice guys in all societies finish last. I will not allow any disdain to be shown to any of my Nigerian brothers and sisters or other African people living abroad (outside of Africa.)
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by rhames(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
indians in Nigeria are only comparable to worms. grin
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Fulaman198(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
rhames: indians in Nigeria are only comparable to worms. grin

Let us not be racist like them now
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by mvem(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
'Only 1 Nigerian out of 52
arrested last month had
passport'
Press Trust of India | 09-Nov-2013
21:19 PM
Panaji: Goa police said that of the 52
Nigerians who were arrested for
staging a violent protest on the
national highway in the state in
October, only one could produce a
valid passport.
As many as 38 had no passports at
all. Of the rest, some did not have
original passports but produced
photocopies, police said.
One of them had a "permit" to stay in
India (but no passport).
All of them were arrested on
September 31 after they staged a
blockade on the highway to protest
murder of a fellow Nigerian. The
arrests sparked off a diplomatic row
between and India and Nigeria.
In the aftermath, Goa government
formed a special cell to crack down
on the foreigners living illegally in the
state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce / Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters / #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.