Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. (2272 Views)

Are Birthday Celebrations A Sin As JW Would Have You Believe? / A Jw Member Told Me This: Shocking!! / JMAN05, BERNIMOORE ON JONAH'S WARNING VS JW RUSSELL 1914 PREDICTION. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Catholic and me are like two parallel lines that can never meet as long as they continue in their idol worship, littering their church and house with man-made gods they call dead saint which they bow and pray to, i will never have anything to do with them. The issue of mary, infant baptism etc are by the way side. But my worry is that, when will italo stop fooling himself on Nairaland?
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by italo: 12:40am On Nov 09, 2013
Oh...Obadiah...

My brother, if you dey pass for road and from far you see me dey argue or quarrel with mad man, you no go think say me sef dey mad?

Talk true.

MEILYN: grin grin lwkmd. You funny die.... You no see thread wey Obadiah create for you? grin grin. Nah this poor guy you cum dey bash.
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Italo pity this poor dude naa.I know sabi say you wicked reach like this.De bobo even claim say na ll pentecostal churches come chose the date chei nottin wey pesin no go see for nl

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by woky: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2013
chukwudi44: Italo pity this poor dude naa.I know sabi say you wicked reach like this.De bobo even claim say na ll pentecostal churches come chose the date chei nottin wey pesin no go see for nl

grin grin grin grin grin
chai
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by MEILYN(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2013
italo: Oh...Obadiah...

My brother, if you dey pass for road and from far you see me dey argue or quarrel with mad man, you no go think say me sef dey mad?

Talk true.

grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by MEILYN(m): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2013
Ukuts gp: it is clear now dat u are a kid. I ask a question that what is wrong in celebrating the birth of jesus. U could nt give me any reason why we should not celebrate it rather u start talking nonsense. I have told u that we celebrate it cos it is scriptural. The topic of this thread is very simple to understand but u choose to remain daft. The topic is not the question of date but u keeping talking of date cos u want to defent some catholic erroneous doctrine which everyone knows already. Let me ask the question again, is it wrong to celebrate the birth of jesus christ? If yes, ur reasons. If no, ur reasons. Simple. When u answer this question, we move on.
goto the first page and read my post again. This time do it slowly.. Stop condemning catholics, you are one of them. Without Catholics, christianity is a piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2013
italo: Oh...Obadiah...

Talk true.

childish talk. U are older than this u know.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2013
MEILYN: goto the first page and read my post again. This time do it slowly.. Stop condemning catholics, you are one of them. Without Catholics, christianity is a piece of shit.
i can prescribe drugs that can cure ur ignorance if only u ask. U better ask me now
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2013
chukwudi44: Italo pity this poor dude naa.I know sabi say you wicked reach like this.De bobo even claim say na ll pentecostal churches come chose the date chei nottin wey pesin no go see for nl

grin grin grin grin grin
stop acting like a clown here. U people could be funny sometimes.
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
I hope u people hv disposed the box of skulls of dead saints that u people bow down and pray to, Cos it is like the bad smell coming from there that u people have inhaled over the years is now affecting ur health. U can invite me to come and help you dispose it from ur so called church cos i care about ur health and i really want you to be delivered.
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ukuts gp: stop acting like a clown here. U people could be funny sometimes.

olodo why dont you adduce evidence to back up your claim that all pentecostals met and decided christmas should be celebrated on Dec 25 more than 1500 years before the advent of pentecostalism and even protestantism
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by italo: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing we no go hear o.

People just dey hide behind anonymity dey jam-talk.
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by italo: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ukuts gp: childish talk. U are older than this u know.

How do you know I'm not a child.

You should be ashamed even a child can spot you big lie about all Pentecostals deciding on Christmas.

When & where?

Nigerian children are asking you, old man.
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ukuts gp: I hope u people hv disposed the box of skulls of dead saints that u people bow down and pray to, Cos it is like the bad smell coming from there that u people have inhaled over the years is now affecting ur health. U can invite me to come and help you dispose it from ur so called church cos i care about ur health and i really want you to be delivered.

that is whatbwe worship on 25 December,why do you want to wprship it withh us naa
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by lacum: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
what of the name Jehovah? did protestant or penticostals gather to invent that name or was it catholic monks? but u penticostals use it even more than the catholics
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
lacum: what of the name Jehovah? did protestant or penticostals gather to invent that name or was it catholic monks? but u penticostals use it even more than the catholics
what does that got to do with this thread
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
italo:

How do you know I'm not a child.

You should be ashamed even a child can spot you big lie about all Pentecostals deciding on Christmas.

When & where?

Nigerian children are asking you, old man.

so what business do u think i hv with infants. Give me reasons why i should nt celebrate christ birth u are blabbing
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by woky: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ukuts gp: so what business do u think i hv with infants. Give me reasons why i should nt celebrate christ birth u are blabbing
clown!

No body is stopping u 4rm celebrating christ birth, am even glad that u do celebrate christ birth with 'catholics', the same catholic u always call non christain and pegan(as the case may be)

now the question is: who are those/these people that choose 25th of december to be celebrated as christ birth day(christmas)?? Mind you, 25th of december is not in the bible

Zaman lafia!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
woky: clown!

No body is stopping u 4rm celebrating christ birth, am even glad that u do celebrate christ birth with 'catholics', the same catholic u always call non christain and pegan(as the case may be)

now the question is: who are those/these people that choose 25th of december to be celebrated as christ birth day(christmas)?? Mind you, christ birth is not recorded in the bible..

Zaman lafia!
christ birth was recorded in the bible. U are d clown here kid
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by woky: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ukuts gp: christ birth was recorded in the bible. U are d clown here kid
date i mean
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by woky: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ukuts gp: U are d clown here kid
pls tk it easy
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by italo: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ukuts gp: so what business do u think i hv with infants. Give me reasons why i should nt celebrate christ birth u are blabbing

I have given you reasons why you shouldn't celebrate a pagan feast on Dec 25 instituted by pagans to celebrate their idols birthday.

I just dont know why you insist on following the pagans.

The business you have with infants is to leave us a legacy of truth, daddy.

Daddy, where and when did all Pentecostals decide unanimously on Christmas?
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2013
Italo is really a joke
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2013
Celebrating christ birthday is biblical for all i know
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by woky: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: Celebrating christ birthday is biblical for all i know
mango!

What do u tink u knw
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2013
italo:

I have given you reasons why you shouldn't celebrate a pagan feast on Dec 25 instituted by pagans to celebrate their idols birthday.

I just dont know why you insist on following the pagans.

The business you have with infants is to leave us a legacy of truth, daddy.

Daddy, where and when did all Pentecostals decide unanimously on Christmas?
now, agree with me that it is a pagan gods u people are worshipping that day and i would rest my case. Simple.
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by italo: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2013
Go get a brain...

Ukuts gp: now, agree with me that it is a pagan gods u people are worshipping that day and i would rest my case. Simple.
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
italo: Go get a brain...

i know u will nt answer
Re: What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
italo: Go get a brain...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Does All The CATHOLIC Money Go? / 2 Yr Old Baby Caught Under The Influence Of The Holy Ghost Worshipping God / Were The Disciples Of Jesus Christ His Bodyguards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.