Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy (37878 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB JOSHUA “DELIVERS” MAN FROM EATING SHIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by MrBravo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thank God I understand how magic works grin
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by nikkypearl(f): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
We all need deliverance,all,I repeat 'all'
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
My mum has received healing from this man before that's why I find it difficult to talk against him. This happened when the man just started his ministry. I don't think I was born then. She said she woke up one morning and she became paralysed. She said she couldn't move her back nor her legs. She was in pains so her younger sister who was attending the church then carried mumsy. My mum said my sister was able to bring joshua out of the church and he just placed his hand on my mums head. She said after some minutes she walked into the church on her own. Till today she hasn't experienced such again. We don't attend the church but my mum keeps saying whatever he did, healed her.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by shegzy23: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
do not judge
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by romania: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
So 10 months pregnancy is overdue, nawa o. smh.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by damola311: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
victorazy: Why am I not the first to comment.
you wanna know y?... then log in to www.ifa-online.com
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by andyanders: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
lirusehn: Jesus of our tym. God bless my Papa

Yesooooooooooooooooooooo. Though not Jesus, but a true prophet of God Almighty

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by lordhugo(m): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
NO DOUBT THAT THE MAN HAS 'POWER'!!! BUT WHAT KIND OF POWER? MIRACLE OR MAGIC?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Jewelpearl(f): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Her faith has made her whole... Congrats 2 her
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by lirusehn(m): 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
andyanders:

Yesooooooooooooooooooooo. Though not Jesus, but a true prophet of God Almighty
its still ok by me as far as hezz not bin condemnd. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by andyanders: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
lirusehn: its still ok by me as far as hezz not bin condemnd. grin grin grin
He is my no.1 TRUE prophet of God in whom I trust and know he is surely sent by God and is doing His work that He sent him.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
guyz dat doubt this man should hav a rethink. He's definitely not acting these things out. That settled. The question is and should be 'of what power is he doing these things?'
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Polio: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2013
Can TB Joshua fill up my spare room with stacks of pounds sterling undecided
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Gwekzy: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2013
So anybody wey die n anybody dem deliver na nollywood Which film dis woman don act
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 08, 2013
seedord247: Produced and Directed By... T.B Joshuaa

Marketed by... Synagogues movies, 18 ebinpenjo lane Idumota lagos, 29 akwa road aba.

This movie is a must watch. grin

GRAB YA COPY NOW
omg grin grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by cold(m): 12:56am On Nov 08, 2013
costandi: Oya Critics..1..2...READY..Go!!!
No!We're not supposed to criticise.Just take in all the bullshitt we're fed.Or you probably think we're all gullible sheeples singing kumbaya and screaming halleluya!
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by uchrikk(m): 1:18am On Nov 08, 2013
One with God is majority.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 08, 2013
yeah, we see a lot of dem everytime. One goes to a faith based house, gets 'healed' by taking a dangerous risk & doing what she was adviced strictly against by her doctor. She manages to come out safe & gives her 'testimony'....then d other gullible ones rush to faith based houses also wen they're told what they don't want to hear by d doctors, and many of them are not so fortunate...
There's no miracle here. Its not as if a woman with two previous caesarian sections cannot deliver normally, its just not safe to since at times, d uterus (womb) can rupture. So d man of God was actually risking her life by inducing her labour.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by osheiduchris: 4:04am On Nov 08, 2013
God is always faithful.I knw he will Neva 4get anyone
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 08, 2013
Just wondering how Enebeli got delivered by T B Joshua.Jim Iyke was there recently but nothing about him lately suggests he got delivered...at least from his relationship with another actress.

I,ve been to the church,i must confess that i witnessed some strange things particularly about pregnant women.
i saw one of them with heavy tummy.TB stretched his hand towards her..she seemed to be shaking then moments later,she was crowded by church women..she gave birth right there with the camera showing the baby pop out of her.

I didnt like that one bit.Cameras shouldnt be filming and there are lots of such synagogue cds with births caught on cameras.

Those cds should censored.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by chrisovo: 5:21am On Nov 08, 2013
israel007: God is using this man. Nothing will stop me from loving this man.

TBJ

Let Love Lead

YES O
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by iamdsam: 5:47am On Nov 08, 2013
I watched it that sunday and I really feel happy for her. God bless Prophet T.B Joshua as I pray to receive my healing one day. The God of T.B Joshua is my God. Let Love Lead!
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:53am On Nov 08, 2013
I thought he said the strike be called off either 2017 or this week. This false prophet
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by DollyParton1(f): 6:02am On Nov 08, 2013
10months pregnancy is not overdue.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Mamacita007(f): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2013
With God all things are possible
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Livinusc(m): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2013
Thank God for her oo ,our God is gr8.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To / Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.