Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy (37876 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB JOSHUA “DELIVERS” MAN FROM EATING SHIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Chrisx1x(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Infomizer: ;DIt's no drama, it's a rehearsal.
doubting thomas
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Chrisx1x(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
sandijey: My mum has received healing from this man before that's why I find it difficult to talk against him. This happened when the man just started his ministry. I don't think I was born then. She said she woke up one morning and she became paralysed. She said she couldn't move her back nor her legs. She was in pains so her younger sister who was attending the church then carried mumsy. My mum said my sister was able to bring joshua out of the church and he just placed his hand on my mums head. She said after some minutes she walked into the church on her own. Till today she hasn't experienced such again. We don't attend the church but my mum keeps saying whatever he did, healed her.
tell his critics o.i wonder y some pple just find it very hard 2 use their brain
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Infomizer(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chrisx1x: doubting thomas

Thanks for the compliment. I feel less-gullible. wink
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Chrisx1x(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Justosaus: yeah, we see a lot of dem everytime. One goes to a faith based house, gets 'healed' by taking a dangerous risk & doing what she was adviced strictly against by her doctor. She manages to come out safe & gives her 'testimony'....then d other gullible ones rush to faith based houses also wen they're told what they don't want to hear by d doctors, and many of them are not so fortunate...
There's no miracle here. Its not as if a woman with two previous caesarian sections cannot deliver normally, its just not safe to since at times, d uterus (womb) can rupture. So d man of God was actually risking her life by inducing her labour.
use ur brain.u hv no prove that she was induced.i think u ar hving a illusion.i hate that
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Chrisx1x(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Memyselfu2009: I thought he said the strike be called off either 2017 or this week. This false prophet
rumour monger
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Chrisx1x(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
heykims: Wats d meaning dt of 'placenta cudnt support baby', it doesn't make any sense in d medical world and I doubt a medical practitioner wud eva say dt.
the clearest, most obvious indication for caeserian section in ds woman is d fact dt she had undergone two previous CS, an absolute indication for CS in subsequent pregnancies. d woman wud neva be apprehensive to undergo CS again coz she wud av been told dt all her deliveries henceforth wud be by CS, considering d economic status of d woman and d fact dt she wudnt book in a struggling. health centre(if at all d story is true).
She didn't deem it fit to run to TB Joshua during her first and second pregnancies wch she delivered by operation and now racing down to synagogue coz of d third wch unlike d previous deliveries, its absolute CS, in fact no bargaining wch of course she wud be aware of.
this story is smelling foul play and am sure even Christian medical doctors in ds forum will attest to ds.
besides, stories like ds retard d forwardness of d health sector as some women will believe ds cock and bull story and a woman wt previous 5 CS may even be clamouring for vaginal delivery. I see maternal morbidity and mortality on d increase.
Left to me, ds story is false and in fact I now doubt d authenticity of all d so called miracles emanating from ds man, TB...
christianity is nt science or logic.even d so called pharisees in d bible wit al their knowledge in d scriptures bluntly n brutally refuse jesus n his miracles

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by wealth2al(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
The end shall tell...
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Sike(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
seedord247: EEwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My naija pplelu, Another TB Joshua Nollywood Milaclelu has happennu

Produced and Directed By... T.B Joshuaa

Marketed by... Synagogues movies, 18 ebinpenjo lane Idumota lagos, 29 akwa road aba.

This movie is a must watch. grin

GRAB YA COPY NOW
hahahaha
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by mikeapollo: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
heykims:
Its only mediocrities like u dt d pregnancy being overdue will deceive. Will a doc wait till she enter spontaneous labour before he/she delivers her by CS? Any pregnant woman is eligible to CS any moment d pregnancy is above 40wks. In fact for her case who is a candidate for absolute CS anyway, NO MEDICAL PRACTITIONER ANYWHERE in world wud wait for her to enter spontaneous labour before d CS is done coz there is a very high likelihood of her rupturing her womb if she does let alone trying delivery on her own. Therefore, d pregnancy can NEVA be over due.
This even further proves dt ds story is completely cooked up, let d mediocrities continue be fooled.

You are a complete idiot and a fool
Do you know how many mothers/unborn babies that have died from pregnancy complications? The lady said she was examinsed and it was found out that her placenta was not in a good shape to support/sustain the child. This means either surgery or she risks losing her baby and/or her own life.
This is a woman who had been operated because of similar occurrence in the past. He who wears it knows where it picnhes
Your hatred towards TB Joshua has even blocked your sense of reasoning!

If you dont like TB Joshua, just concentrate on your own pastor/church or imam/mosque.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Obascoetubi: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
why dr paul enenche,adeboye,cris oyakilome,oyedepo etc, says tb joshua is not a man of God?
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by queenpoker2: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Thank u lord
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Timcy2(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Pls did you say Nollywood, what movie had she stared in?
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
cheesy U sure say no be tb joshua pikin be dat cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Thinks Comedy In The Church Is A Bad Idea / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.