Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy (37875 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB JOSHUA “DELIVERS” MAN FROM EATING SHIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 08, 2013
Who is she?
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Skipfr(m): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=Justosaus]yeah, we see a lot of dem everytime. One goes to a faith based house, gets 'healed' by taking a dangerous risk & doing what she was adviced strictly against by her doctor. She manages to come out safe & gives her 'testimony'....then d other gullible ones rush to faith based houses also wen they're told what they don't want to hear by d doctors, and many of them are not so fortunate...
There's no miracle here. Its not as if a woman with two previous caesarian sections cannot deliver You sound lik a medical doctor. Dont 4get dat treating ur patients does nt mk dem well it is jst d grace of God. I dnt blame most of una sha because una neva c. Its me dat knw pas
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2013
Another feather on the cap of this babalawo prophet grin lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Evasmillingguy(m): 6:51am On Nov 08, 2013
jeffizy: [img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L25uZW9tYS11a3BhYmlqai5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

Nollywood actors and actresses are really getting it the way they want it with TB joshua's ministry as apart from now he has delivered the likes of the late Enebeli Elebuwa , Camilla Mgberekpe, Jim Iyke etc; and now its actress Nneoma Ukpabi.

Mrs Nneoma Ukpabi is a Nollywood actress who had the problem of an overdue pregnancy (10 months). She had previously undergone two Caesarians for her other children. She was again booked for an operation for the third time because her placenta could not support the baby.

The doctor stated that she could not undergo normal labour because it could become life threatening. A lady encouraged her to pray and believe in God and brought out the Anointing Water stating that it was from the SCOAN.

The lady ministered it to her in the name of Jesus Christ and 15 minutes later the first stage of labour took place as blood and water gushed out. She was taken to the hospital where she later delivered the baby safely without operation. The doctor was surprised that she delivered the baby safely without the operation she was booked for. She is now happy with her two months old baby girl, what a miracle!

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/24041/30/tb-joshua-delivers-nollywood-actress-nneoma-ukpabi.html
http://.com/2013/11/tb-joshuas-church-delivers-another.html?m=1

Ok I don hear,

NEXT!
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by superior494(m): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2013
. A lady encouraged her to pray
and believe in God and brought out the
Anointing Water stating that it was from the SCOAN.
I hate dis holy/anointed water stuff. Hmmm
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2013
lirusehn: Jesus of our tym. God bless my Papa
. He is probably Ur own Jesus, not 'our' Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2013
it is well !
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by haymoney01(m): 7:39am On Nov 08, 2013
Why is it only dz man dy deliver celebs
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Iykeponti(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2013
Nawa 4africanz!!! But na who go rescue Nygeria 4rom her own more dan overdue pregnancy??
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Acidosis(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2013
heykims: Wats d meaning dt of 'placenta cudnt support baby', it doesn't make any sense in d medical world and I doubt a medical practitioner wud eva say dt.
the clearest, most obvious indication for caeserian section in ds woman is d fact dt she had undergone two previous CS, an absolute indication for CS in subsequent pregnancies. d woman wud neva be apprehensive to undergo CS again coz she wud av been told dt all her deliveries henceforth wud be by CS, considering d economic status of d woman and d fact dt she wudnt book in a struggling. health centre(if at all d story is true).
She didn't deem it fit to run to TB Joshua during her first and second pregnancies wch she delivered by operation and now racing down to synagogue coz of d third wch unlike d previous deliveries, its absolute CS, in fact no bargaining wch of course she wud be aware of.
this story is smelling foul play and am sure even Christian medical doctors in ds forum will attest to ds.
besides, stories like ds retard d forwardness of d health sector as some women will believe ds cock and bull story and a woman wt previous 5 CS may even be clamouring for vaginal delivery. I see maternal morbidity and mortality on d increase.
Left to me, ds story is false and in fact I now doubt d authenticity of all d so called miracles emanating from ds man, TB...

...and after all these grammatical nonsense. One would expect you to read the "overdue" part of the story.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Acidosis(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2013
lirusehn: head 2 hell for all i care

T.B Joshua is not my Jesus, Mr man..
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by lirusehn(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Acidosis:

T.B Joshua is not my Jesus, Mr man..

saying sumbdy is a FATHER doesnt literally mean hezz ones real Dad buh dat he possesses d attributes of FATHERS. Lest u dnt knw a son of God is a God, am even d God of dis generation let alone TBJ.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by heykims(m): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2013
Acidosis:

...and after all these grammatical nonsense. One would expect you to read the "overdue" part of the story.
Its only mediocrities like u dt d pregnancy being overdue will deceive. Will a doc wait till she enter spontaneous labour before he/she delivers her by CS? Any pregnant woman is eligible to CS any moment d pregnancy is above 40wks. In fact for her case who is a candidate for absolute CS anyway, NO MEDICAL PRACTITIONER ANYWHERE in world wud wait for her to enter spontaneous labour before d CS is done coz there is a very high likelihood of her rupturing her womb if she does let alone trying delivery on her own. Therefore, d pregnancy can NEVA be over due.
This even further proves dt ds story is completely cooked up, let d mediocrities continue be fooled.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2013
I still prefer him to lords chosen man! Lazarus muoka! Anyday anytime.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by mystical10: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Some women will reject operation adviced by doctors and claim they wil deliver with faith tht its hapend @ t.b joshua and die on it. Thausand of ppl hv die bc one prophet tld thm they wil deliver their baby safely instead to follow doctors advice. Prayer is good but remember tht is God tht gave doctors the brain.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by wwwlord: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2013
So it is TB Joshua that delivers people right now and its not christ? It is well.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by lirusehn(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2013
mystical10: Some women will reject operation adviced by doctors and claim they wil deliver with faith tht its hapend @ t.b joshua and die on it. Thausand of ppl hv die bc one prophet tld thm they wil deliver their baby safely instead to follow doctors advice. Prayer is good but remember tht is God tht gave doctors the brain.
wot is dis one saying? Go bak 2 sch abeg

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by kruku: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2013
[b][/b]
AMAKAVIOLA: Ok frm Presidents 2 Actors n Actresses
There ve been Kings and Queens,Professors, Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers and all kinds! Synagouge is limitless my borther. and there is a vacant seat for you too.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by lirusehn(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2013
bonna4u:
You see your life?
itz spacious u too can join him. Y'all free

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by kruku: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2013
mystical10: Some women will reject operation adviced by doctors and claim they wil deliver with faith tht its hapend @ t.b joshua and die on it. Thausand of ppl hv die bc one prophet tld thm they wil deliver their baby safely instead to follow doctors advice. Prayer is good but remember tht is God tht gave doctors the brain.
Many Doctors have come to realise and acknowledge the power of God in their works. Many have come to the Synagouge to testify of how God use the medium of the annointing water to help them in some delicate operations.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by Ama28(f): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2013
lirusehn: a great mentor, Father of nations,helper of needyz, souls winner, and many more hezz like Jesus of our tym. God bless my Papa

You gave all these praise to your man of god and didn't say any to God himself who did the miracle.
What a belief!
God have mercy on us all!
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by lirusehn(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2013
Ama28:

You gave all these praise to your man of god and didn't say any to God himself who did the miracle.
What a belief!
God have mercy on us all!
God be praised. Anyfin else?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy by valdprof: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2013
bring the holy caiiiiiin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Thinks Comedy In The Church Is A Bad Idea / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.