Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Men and their joystick - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men and their joystick (7294 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
solomon111: Idiott.
There're corporate ladders and there are CORPORATE LADDERS.
There are ladders first class graduates with doctorates like me don't climb.
We're the creme de la creme.

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
A successful marriage is an achievement, take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by solomon111(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

yeah, keeping sleeping.
I'm sure that was how you were sleeping in class after getting knocked up by one randy dude.
Re: Men and their joystick by solomon111(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
byvan: A successful marriage is an achievement, take it or leave it.
A minor achievment as far as am concerned.
Successful marriages are very common where i come from.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Really?where are you from undecided ? its yours successful?what really is a major achievement undecided ? ? how can one distinguish between this so called major and minor achievements? What is your major achievement
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chilli, o gini?
U hv made ur point known a long time ago.
Leave it at that.
I wouldn't want to c u in a battle of words again.
E don do.
Haba!
Oya, go chop that fresh fish and white soup I made for u.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
@yellowpawpaw, you never give me omugwo soup but here you are offering chilly a plate of fresh fish pepper soup. What she needs is a cup of chilled water * * * hands chilly a cup of water,claims her peppersoup***

I feel much better now cool
Re: Men and their joystick by jumzzy448: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
solomon111: hello,do i know you?
I don't think i've ever shared anything about my relationship status on nairaland,so where the hell did you get that lugubrous nonsense you've just vomited.
Btw,how old are you?
Are you sure the hooligan sleeping with you has not been filling your head with grandious nonsense,you brainless lout.
I'm even surprised a mentally under-developed sub-humanoid like you is giving people marital advi

Bros take am easy abeg.
Re: Men and their joystick by jumzzy448: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chilli and solomon, can you two just please make up. I hate it so much when people result to insult just to prove their point. Worst of it all is bringing their family into the whole insult thingy.
Chilli pls just stop replying. I don't like it when I see peoples husband being insulted. Pls for the respect you have for your hubby and your family don't bother replying him again.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
byvan: @ Ileobotojo, i doubt if a swift karate chop ll do the job,heard it is skilled in the act of combat grin

Choi! grin See sufferhead o . Anyway, it must be love. More grease to her elbow.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
jumzzy448: Chilli and solomon, can you two just please make up. I hate it so much when people result to insult just to prove their point. Worst of it all is bringing their family into the whole insult thingy.
Chilli pls just stop replying. I don't like it when I see peoples husband being insulted. Pls for the respect you have for your hubby and your family don't bother replying him again.

Good lord.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Do forgive me Byvan.
I always hv u in mind o. But my corner is too tight. Never mind,u know na, as per se this is not ur first missionary journey, I left u in capable hands. They ve bn giving me feedbacks and I can c u r almost ready for another m.........journey.
How is baby and the rest?

As for chilli, don't mind her, na so body de hot her whenever this time of the month comes. I've already wired my bro, he knows what to do.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Men and their joystick by peggykorol(f): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ha all this insult because someone thinks my story is false?
Pls try to unfollow
Re: Men and their joystick by EfemenaXY: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ Chilli and Solo - time out abeg. Let's be mature.

@ Yellow, I dey vex with you! angry
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
@yellowpawpaw, I gag your mouth on being"almost ready for next missionary journey"part grin.Abi you no want make I follow climb this significant corporate ladder, and swing from wrung to wrung ,ladder to ladder as well grin.

Nne a retiregom na the job tongue
Re: Men and their joystick by baby124: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Solomon, vamoose from here. See you fighting a woman like a market woman. Are you not ashamed? Believe it or not there are men like the OP's husband. And yes a successful marriage is a very big achievement because not matter what people project outside a truly successful marriage is very hard to find. If OP's story is true, and she was the one that did such. If your wife or even girlfriend did such a thing, she would have become the gatemans wife that instant. Peggykorol might be a story teller, but these things do happen. What will you say if I told you of a woman whose husband used to bring all sorts of women home while his wife and kids were at home? Some men and women are not humans or mentally sound at all. And they do get married and heap all sorts of pain on their mates. This is why when one is successful at being married with peace of mind and happiness, it is a big achievement my dear.

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by baby124: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
ileobatojo:

Good lord.
Lol, jumzzy if solo is your husband, take the computer or phone from him
Re: Men and their joystick by EfemenaXY: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nairaland nor dey fail to deliver sha.

From goat, to yams and then ladders. What next, I wonder?

*** Stay tuned as the saga continues... ***
Re: Men and their joystick by henrimoto(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Why d'you keep saying this thing na?

Eh? Just why?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I was taking this post of yours seriously till I got to the bolded bit (again)! grin grin

@OP's man don suffer - nor be small tin cheesy cheesy

Lol! Now you sound like the queen in Alice In Wonderland cool cheesy
she know the value of the 'Thing'. she keeps mentioning the 'Thing' like she is holding a 'Microphone' hohohohoho... nne, mo n' gbadu e joo..
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Efemena_xy: @ Chilli and Solo - time out abeg. Let's be mature.

@ Yellow, I dey vex with you! angry
Efe my darling, what I do naw?
Shebi I gave u proper pammy and nkwobi after reading ur post somewhere this morning?
U don't like nkwobi and pammy?
Let me know so I can exchange it with moet(I forget say u be english lady!)
Saluta ma!
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
My dear, I believe nairalanders are human(even though some are dumb)!. You air your opinion, they come attacking, insulting you and your partners. No civility at all! If I have the time, I make sure I curse them, future generations and ancestors combine.

Some I ignore but you see them keep attacking like you removed their air supply. I see what these poor women suffer.

Anyway, moving on,
YPP and baby, thanks for the chilled water cheesy.

Abeg, make una no vex for those woman wrappers wey just dey attack me. I don give dem pepper chop.

Now, lets be serious,what's the solution to curious p ricks undecided smiley
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
Efemena_xy: Nairaland nor dey fail to deliver sha.

From goat, to yams and then ladders. What next, I wonder?

*** Stay tuned as the saga continues... ***

grin cheesy cheesy.

Dem dey sleep, I don baff! Yes, where we stop? grin
Re: Men and their joystick by baby124: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Solomon what about men who rape their daughters and the mothers know about it and cover it up. Such a thing starts from this type of scenario. If he can attempt such with someone that is like blood and she keeps quiet, he will get bolder and push his luck in future. It might be his child next. These things you shut it down immediately otherwise he will think he is god and can do and undo in his house. The woman's true horror will never end. If you know how such a scenario is common you will weep. Parents who destroy their own kids. You will praise God for your life and your parents marriage if they had a good one. Good marriage and families are very very hard to find. Forget the acts people put up
Re: Men and their joystick by EfemenaXY: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Efe my darling, what I do naw?
Shebi I gave u proper pammy and nkwobi after reading ur post somewhere this morning?
U don't like nkwobi and pammy?
Let me know so I can exchange it with moet(I forget say u be english lady!)
Saluta ma!

Ahhh! That's better Mon Cherie...na jealousy + attention-seeking dey cause the vexation o! kiss kiss
Re: Men and their joystick by solomon111(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
baby_123: Solomon, vamoose from here. See you fighting a woman like a market woman. Are you not ashamed? Believe it or not there are men like the OP's husband. And yes a successful marriage is a very big achievement because not matter what people project outside a truly successful marriage is very hard to find. If OP's story is true, and she was the one that did such. If your wife or even girlfriend did such a thing, she would have become the gatemans wife that instant. Peggykorol might be a story teller, but these things do happen. What will you say if I told you of a woman whose husband used to bring all sorts of women home while his wife and kids were at home? Some men and women are not humans or mentally sound at all. And they do get married and heap all sorts of pain on their mates. This is why when one is successful at being married with peace of mind and happiness, it is a big achievement my dear.
okay ma,i don hear o.
*Na wetin carry me come this section sef.
Runs back to politics*
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
baby_123: Solomon, vamoose from here. See you fighting a woman like a market woman. Are you not ashamed? Believe it or not there are men like the OP's husband. And yes a successful marriage is a very big achievement because not matter what people project outside a truly successful marriage is very hard to find. If OP's story is true, and she was the one that did such. If your wife or even girlfriend did such a thing, she would have become the gatemans wife that instant. Peggykorol might be a story teller, but these things do happen. What will you say if I told you of a woman whose husband used to bring all sorts of women home while his wife and kids were at home? Some men and women are not humans or mentally sound at all. And they do get married and heap all sorts of pain on their mates. This is why when one is successful at being married with peace of mind and happiness, it is a big achievement my dear.
Gbam!
Eziokwu ka I kwuru!(Correct truth!)
May u live long!
Iseeeee!
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
baby_123: Solomon what about men who rape their daughters and the mothers know about it and cover it up. Such a thing starts from this type of scenario. If he can attempt such with someone that is like blood and she keeps quiet, he will get bolder and push his luck in future. It might be his child next. These things you shut it down immediately otherwise he will think he is god and can do and undo in his house. The woman's true horror will never end. If you know how such a scenario is common you will weep. Parents who destroy their own kids. You will praise God for your life and your parents marriage if they had a good one. Good marriage and families are very very hard to find. Forget the acts people put up

Say it loud!
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Ahhh! That's better Mon Cherie...na jealousy + attention-seeking dey cause the vexation o! kiss kiss
C as I dey laugh like jakass!
Even u? What is happening?
Did my bro travel?
Let me call him immediately!

All these ladies wey body de hot today, I only need identical twins o!
Re: Men and their joystick by jumzzy448: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
baby_123:
Lol, jumzzy if solo is your husband, take the computer or phone from him
Lol....seems you people didn't get me. I meant I don't like the way the guy is insulting chillis husband. If he wants to insult her, let him insult her and not bring in the husband or the entire family.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
jumzzy448:
Lol....seems you people didn't get me. I meant I don't like the way the guy is insulting chillis husband. If he wants to insult her, let him insult her and not bring in the husband or the entire family.

Phew! Thank God!
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
jumzzy448:
Oh, my poor hubby embarassed grin.
U pupu should leave him alone oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices / He Is Married, But I’m Pregnant For Him / Can You Describe Your Childhood In 1 Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.