Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Men and their joystick - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men and their joystick (7298 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Killing the goat and calling it a day,isnt such a bad idea grin neither is cutting off the head to avoid headache bad at allgrin.Abeg this thread don dey make me laugh grin

I think OP want both safe smiley( the yam n the goat)
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2013
byvan: Killing the goat and calling it a day,isnt such a bad idea grin neither is cutting off the head to avoid headache bad at allgrin.Abeg this thread don dey make me laugh grin

Freedom of choice na. Abeg OP hide the yam jare. Hide the next yam too. And the next one. And the next one. When you're tired of hiding wagons and wagons of yam, maybe you will finally address the real problem.

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by EfemenaXY: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

stop hiding behind feminism to say thrash!
This has nothing to do with feminism.
Fabricate your own lie na and pull your own traffic.
like i said, vamoose abeg!
we are thinking about a solution to curious pri ck.
btw, the last time i checked, you can still open a thread and talk about whatever you wish, stop abusing people and make them hide and swallow their pains.

typical example of an Abuser you are!

Why d'you keep saying this thing na?

Eh? Just why?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I was taking this post of yours seriously till I got to the bolded bit (again)! grin grin

@OP's man don suffer - nor be small tin cheesy cheesy

ileobatojo: I say slaughter the goat and be done with it. Off with it's head and call it a day.

Lol! Now you sound like the queen in Alice In Wonderland cool cheesy
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2013
ileobatojo:

Freedom of choice na. Abeg OP hide the yam jare. Hide the next yam too. And the next one. And the next one. When you're tired of hiding wagons and wagons of yam, maybe you will finally address the real problem.

maybe while she is trying to kill the goat, the goat might take a bit from the yam before dying. thereby causing a havoc to the yam(can be pregnancy) and yam owner.

After hiding the yam, she can attack the goat.
cheesy
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

btw, the last time i checked, you can still open a thread and talk about whatever you wish, stop abusing people and make them hide and swallow their pains.

fiillleeeee.amoiru won.he is trying to distract you,leave him alone,abowaba ni tiyen.the elders say when a house is burning,you try and save yourself and pack important things.you dont leave important things and start chasing a rat.lets deal with op's issue at hand,then you can come back to his matter cheesy
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2013
@ Efe, its all about the topic.
Re: Men and their joystick by Dantedasz(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

Now you are engaging your brain and trying to be rational I know you see the absurdity of your earlier position.
Like I said when you internet feminists remove the big shaft of feminism shoved up your behinds you are able to see better and in fact walk better.
1. Last year Peggy opened a thread where she claimed her meek and timid husband was intimidated by her and she enjoyed maltreating him and denying him s/e/x.
She claimed she enjoyed taunting him with her hot body and wondered why he had refused to take a girl friend despite all the torture.
This year this timid man has graduated into a raging wife beater and a womaniser who desires Peggys niece and carrys condoms all around?
So because it is HER story she can change the story any way she wants because she wants to bash men and we should gulp it down?
By the way Peppersauce, your friend Peggy has mutilated and edited that first thread but according to you it is her story!

3 Likes

Re: Men and their joystick by EfemenaXY: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2013
kulyie: the thing they know they cannot accept,they will be doing it for others.abi if the tables where turned and for some reasons,mr randy husband decides to bring his friend with 6 packs,flat ass,sexy looking face and body to the house and mrs wife decides to be wearing bum shorts and killer skirts in the house and now stand by the door to the room of fine boy,admiring him,tell me whether that day he will not first ask his friend to go before decending on his wife which could be physical or verbal abuse.

Make una talk na grin

awon oloko oyin that cannot be zipped up

So, so true - I know a couple something similar happened to.

Funny thing is, na the hubby invite the man-friend and by the next day or two, wanted the dude out. Forget the part say im wifey don born tire for am o! grin grin grin
Re: Men and their joystick by Waspy(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2013
kulyie: no be so.no be the thing wey no dey make their head no dey correct.no be wetin dey scatter things.......lol.wo abegii.i no even understand why yoruba no do oriki for that daleru thing sef.

But awon okunrin imi baje sha cheesy person wey dey admire im wife neice ass,shey e no go get erection when im see see im pikin naked.tufiaaaaaaaa
shocked shocked
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol! Now you sound like the queen in Alice In Wonderland cool cheesy

grin grin

Chillisauce:

maybe while she is trying to kill the goat, the goat might take a bit from the yam before dying. thereby causing a havoc to the yam(can be pregnancy) and yam owner.

Na lie!! One swift karate chop will immobilize the goat! Next step, apply knife to neck. Game over. Muahahahaha!! grin grin
Re: Men and their joystick by EfemenaXY: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2013
byvan: Killing the goat and calling it a day,isnt such a bad idea grin neither is cutting off the head to avoid headache bad at allgrin.Abeg this thread don dey make me laugh grin

I tell you, eh!

All this talk about goat and yam - anyone care for a hot plate of Ise-Owu (goat head pepper soup) tongue tongue
Re: Men and their joystick by EfemenaXY: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

After hiding the yam, she can attack the goat.
cheesy

Choi! I don die! grin grin grin
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2013
kulyie: fiillleeeee.amoiru won.he is trying to distract you,leave him alone,abowaba ni tiyen.the elders say when a house is burning,you try and save yourself and pack important things.you dont leave important things and start chasing a rat.lets deal with op's issue at hand,then you can come back to his matter cheesy
dont mind the indirect misogynist.
i dont know his problem. like i said, typical abuser.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2013
duni04:
Act like a he-goat as in how. A fully matured, fertile man is naturally programmed to be sexually aroused by a woman with nice curves. Its human nature. Its the wife that is stupid for allowing her fertile husband feast on a body that is not hers in the comfort of their home!. She'll only have herself to blame in the end.
as usual,it is always the woman that is at fault in everything,whether the husband has cheated or is about to cheat,it is the wife that is easy to heap all the blame on.

Ani awon okunrin imi o ni ilakaye.gbogbo nkan tan ye kan fi shey agbari,it has been substituted for the tail in between their legs.smh
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Dantedasz:

Now you are engaging your brain and trying to be rational I know you see the absurdity of your earlier position.
Like I said when you internet feminists remove the big shaft of feminism shoved up your behinds you are able to see better and in fact walk better.
1. Last year Peggy opened a thread where she claimed her meek and timid husband was intimidated by her and she enjoyed maltreating him and denying him s/e/x.
She claimed she enjoyed taunting him with her hot body and wondered why he had refused to take a girl friend despite all the torture.
This year this timid man has graduated into a raging wife beater and a womaniser who desires Peggys niece and carrys condoms all around?
So because it is HER story she can change the story any way she wants because she wants to bash men and we should gulp it down?
By the way Peppersauce, your friend Peggy has mutilated and edited that first thread but according to you it is her story!

like i said, open your own thread so we will contribute.
i can decide to open a thread and edit it as i dim fit, maybe because i want to protect myself. i can also open a thread for attention seeking, but indirectly it might help someone else with same problem.
Mr Olodo, do i need to teach you more? why are you chasing this OP like this, does she remind you of YOU?

stop telling me what she claim in her previous post, i dont stalk her and have no intention of doing so.
you on the other hand, quit biiiitching

2 Likes

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

So, so true - I know a couple something similar happened to.

Funny thing is, na the hubby invite the man-friend and by the next day or two, wanted the dude out. Forget the part say im wifey don born tire for am o! grin grin grin
gringringringrin lobatan.the elders say if an elders word doesnt manifest in the morning,it will manifest at night

*clears throat* let me put my hand under my jaw,siddon and be looking
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Kulyie no dey miss this kind thread, cheesy
V.Funny woman....oko iranu grin.
Op.God ill sort everthing out for you...Ameen!
gringrin WHY I GO MISS AM.na abomination if i miss am gringrin

meanwhile no dey pray for this kain thing.is it God that will teach mr oloko oyn how to put that thing in check.everything God will sort out. there are somethings common sense,self control and self respect WILL SORT OUT.JEEZ!
Re: Men and their joystick by duni04(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

If the goat decides to climb the fridge to reach the yam where it has been safely put aside, anything him see, him take. grin

So this has turned into a man dissing contest. Men are now goats abi
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2013
duni04:
So this has turned into a man dissing contest. Men are now goats abi

na your mouth i hear am oH.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Where is mgbeketoto sef abi kanwuliiiaaa? She always has a perfect answer for stuffs like this.

@ op pele shogbo,make sure you register in a good hospital and police station before they finish you with beating and you now turn to someone that is using wheel chair because you want to retain the mrs title
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2013
ileobatojo:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Men and their joystick by Dantedasz(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

i can decide to open a thread and edit it as i dim fit, maybe because i want to protect myself. i can also open a thread for attention seeking, but indirectly it might help someone else with same problem.
Mr Olodo, do i need to teach you more? why are you chasing this OP like this, does she remind you of YOU?

stop telling me what she claim in her previous post, i dont stalk her and have no intention of doing so.

This is so funny and silly,but it is to be expected from the Mis educated females on this forum.
So people should open false negative threads because others can learn from it? Why not open a false positive thread praising men so that people can learn from it?
But then it is Nairaland where Miss Independents with NO men lecture married people on how to be married.
LOL! They are even liking your posts or are they your alternate accounts?

2 Likes

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2013
@Efe,please I won't mind a plate of the goat head pepper soup.

@ Chillisauce,this woman no kill me with laughter,no be small "Taking a bite before dying" grin
Re: Men and their joystick by solomon111(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

This your statement is morønic.
Instead of you to take all the factors into cognizance and address them as a whole,you're busying hiding your head in the sand and picking sides.
Na wa o.
So it's people like you that gives advise to foolish couples in this family section.
You try.

5 Likes

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2013
@ Ileobotojo, i doubt if a swift karate chop ll do the job,heard it is skilled in the act of combat grin
Re: Men and their joystick by Dantedasz(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2013
solomon111: This your statement is morønic.
Instead of you to take all the factors into cognizance and address them as a whole,you're busying hiding your head in the sand and picking sides.
Na wa o.
So it's people like you that gives advise to foolish couples in this family section.
You try.

Pay her no attention.
She has a fat shaft of feminism lodged in her ar/ze-makes her see all things in a slanted way.
@OP, be careful what falsehood you project and predict for yourself because you want to amuse and entertain people lest it comes back to bite you in future.
Still LOL at Chilisauce.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2013
solomon111: This your statement is morønic.
Na wa o.
You try.

even cockroach with no girlfriend is talking. you dont even have a girl and you have the mouth to call somecouple f00lish.
when you get ur as s of the internet and get some decent girl, came back and talk. till then, go wait on your ASSU strike.
Re: Men and their joystick by Dantedasz(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:
I am done talking to you. you are naturally Daft! I got no time to waste on your as s.
Go back and read all my comments again if you have anyother questions.
Believe whatever you want, if it gives your tiny 2 inch willy an e rection. by all means go wa nk on it.

keep wan king on it till you run out of fluid.
shameless bully!

LOL!
A cray fish should never challenge a shark. Your silly meaning less internet feminist theories have disolved and culmulated in insults about anatomy?
Did you say 2 inches? Baby you are totally lost.
Still LOL!
Re: Men and their joystick by solomon111(m): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

even cockroach with no girlfriend is talking. you dont even have a girl and you have the mouth to call somecouple f00lish.
when you get ur as s of the internet and get some decent girl, came back and talk. till then, go wait on your ASSU strike.
hello,do i know you?
I don't think i've ever shared anything about my relationship status on nairaland,so where the hell did you get that lugubrous nonsense you've just vomited.
Btw,how old are you?
Are you sure the hooligan sleeping with you has not been filling your head with grandious nonsense,you brainless lout.
I'm even surprised a mentally under-developed sub-humanoid like you is giving people marital advise.

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Malapropism at its best grin,make I just dey watch on 3D tongue
Re: Men and their joystick by solomon111(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
lol @ the idiott making an ASUU STRIKE joke.
When i was making first class honours years ago,this cheap fool was probably in the bed of one alhaji.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NIPR; Professional Exam/certificate In PUBLIC RELATIONS... Enter Here! / I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. / F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.