Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Men and their joystick - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men and their joystick (7296 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
We shouldn't forget that OP's husband has violence tendencies,confrontation might end up in OP being severely battered.He once hit her for confronting him about the condoms found in his car.

@OP,your hubby nah special caseooooo.

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by duni04(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
byvan: It's really a shame when a man decides to act like a he -goat.Please send her home now that she isn't pregnant yet, that is if you are still interested in keeping the marriage.
Act like a he-goat as in how. A fully matured, fertile man is naturally programmed to be sexually aroused by a woman with nice curves. Its human nature. Its the wife that is stupid for allowing her fertile husband feast on a body that is not hers in the comfort of their home!. She'll only have herself to blame in the end.

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Stop this programming nonsense you people love to talk about already undecided,its beginning to sound fool*sh undecided

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by peggykorol(f): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
About confrontation i didnt immediately start talking i waited till we got to our room before i confronted him
All he just kept saying was my niece is looking healthy because she eats but i dont
I just told him to respect himself and take his joystick some where else and away from her
Am a size 10 and remained this way before and after child birth so i dont see where the skinny part is coming from
I have talked to her about sex and i used all the males around as an example even my husband wasnt left out
But a child who wants to have s ex will always want it no matter the amount of talking
My issue is the part of taking her back.my family and hers are so close.she is not living with me because her parents cant pay her fees.
I assisted her mum in looking after her when she was little,so we have like a school mother-daughter relationship
Re: Men and their joystick by peggykorol(f): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dantedasz: This hilarious OP with her fake stories again.
@OP,
I see you have been very busy editing your past fake threads.
It is a pity people post comments with out checking the OPs past.
Very funny.
Awaiting part 2 of this fake story.
Why not maturely excuse yourself from anything about me
Pls try now.abeg
Am sure my post about divorce its fake too abi?
Pls try and ignore me and i will do same
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by duni04(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
byvan: Stop this programming nonsense you people love to talk about already undecided
Lol. But its tru na. Lemme even add to it. Men are programmed to be polygamous so infact the OP's husband can go ahead and hump his wife's niece if he likes, its allowed, its his nature :>
Re: Men and their joystick by baby124: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
peggykorol: About confrontation i didnt immediately start talking i waited till we got to our room before i confronted him
All he just kept saying was my niece is looking healthy because she eats but i dont
I just told him to respect himself and take his joystick some where else and away from her
Am a size 10 and remained this way before and after child birth so i dont see where the skinny part is coming from
I have talked to her about sex and i used all the males around as an example even my husband wasnt left out
But a child who wants to have s ex will always want it no matter the amount of talking
My issue is the part of taking her back.my family and hers are so close.she is not living with me because her parents cant pay her fees.
I assisted her mum in looking after her when she was little,so we have like a school mother-daughter relationship

Marrying such a man is a cross. Either way, you dont even know if they have started for him to be that bold. The issue is, if they have. He knows that her family are poor and desperate. He can now be going directly to her parents and her house, if you send her back home. Poverty can make even your blood do strange things not to talk of a close friend. If you keep her close and assure her that you have her back if he should come to her to force her to do anything, then even better. One can only hope she is a decent girl. Because a desperate girl will not even care if you are in the other room sleeping, or if you ship her to mars. She will find a way of meeting him to get money from him. sad sad
Re: Men and their joystick by peggykorol(f): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
byvan: We shouldn't forget that OP's husband has violence tendencies,confrontation might end up in OP being severely battered.He once hit her for confronting him about the condoms found in his car.

Am glad you didnt forget cos of my previous post
If i had confronted him immediately i would be treating wounds now or taking pain killers
Re: Men and their joystick by baby124: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
byvan: We shouldn't forget that OP's husband has violence tendencies,confrontation might end up in OP being severely battered.He once hit her for confronting him about the condoms found in his car.

Huh. Na wa oooo. This one na husband of life. Op, goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by funnyx(m): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
onegig: I am male for your info and not ready to start arguing up and down with you. Good luck with your choice. That's how you over react and take the wrong decision. Cutting the head ain't the solution to an head ache.

Na lie that's the best solution, cut the head and there'll be no more headache, how can you have headache when you have no head undecided grin grin grin grin
Re: Men and their joystick by Dantedasz(m): 12:31am On Nov 09, 2013
peggykorol:
Why not maturely excuse yourself from anything about me
Pls try now.abeg
Am sure my post about divorce its fake too abi?
Pls try and ignore me and i will do same
Thanks

Because you are a liar and enjoy creating false stories on these boards.
Last year you created a thread where you claimed you enjoyed denying your husband his conjugal rights because you claimed you have a hot and se/xy body.
This year,you created another thread where you discovered condoms on your husband and suddenly the meek man who you denied his marital rights turned into a raging maniac who smashed your head with electronic gadgets.
Now this same man is trying to sleep with your niece/cousin right before you?
What kind of dysfunctional family do you belong to?
My conclusion-you are an idle house wife with a fertile imagination to keep dreaming up this fiction.
Good luck to you. Hope you make the front page one day,which appears to be your target.
By the way Peggy,you have constantly and persistently violated Rule 8 of this forum.
You might feel you are having fun0ale bashing but my sincere advise to you is-be careful what you wish for and call upon yourself.

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by Sanguine(f): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2013
Na wa o. But which kyn yeye husband be this one? Is this how he'd be eyeing his own female cousin if or when she comes visiting? undecided SO a wife can not have her female relation come to her home because of one randy husband
My take: talk to your husband! Call him to order. Communication is paramount. And as for you, try get your shape back...

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Dantedasz:

Because you are a liar and enjoy creating false stories on these boards.
Last year you created a thread where you claimed you enjoyed denying your husband his conjugal rights because you claimed you have a hot and se/xy body.
This year,you created another thread where you discovered condoms on your husband and suddenly the meek man who you denied his marital rights turned into a raging maniac who smashed your head with electronic gadgets.
Now this same man is trying to sleep with your niece/cousin right before you?
What kind of dysfunctional family do you belong to?
My conclusion-you are an idle house wife with a fertile imagination to keep dreaming up this fiction.
Good luck to you. Hope you make the front page one day,which appears to be your target.
By the way Peggy,you have constantly and persistently violated Rule 8 of this forum.
You might feel you are having fun0ale bashing but my sincere advise to you is-be careful what you wish for and call upon yourself.

Just shut it and vamoose from here. Or are you the husband undecided
Now the insult has started because she choose to ask for solution. I'm sure your family is worse than hers.

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Chilli! Nor kill person with laughter this Friday evening, I beg you! grin grin

@OP, although you can't stop a man from playing the fiddle, but you can, as you've already been advised - start by taking temptation out of his way. Send your niece back to her parents (not fair I know, but what's at stake here is a lot bigger).

~ Then next, employ and elderly mama in your home (preferably one who's lost some teeth, and really loves to chew Kola), to help out with the household chores / child(ren) - preferably one who isn't attractive and is definitely past her child-bearing years.

~ After that, try to get to the root of the matter. Find out what's causing this sudden randiness. Isn't he gainfully employed? Or is he so idle that he spends his spare time eyeing up your relative? You need to have a talk with him to let him know how upset with him you are and hear what he has to say in his defence.

(I'm still trying not to laugh here, so it's kind of hard to type out any meaningful advice...) grin grin grin

The man naturally has a curious p Rick, it's better she sends her niece home and send money to her anytime. I doubt if the man will go to the extent of locating the niece in her parents home just to have a taste of it.

OP, after sending her away, settle the wahala with him, na you know where the shoe dey hurt.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2013
baby_123:

Huh. Na wa oooo. This one na husband of life. Op, goodluck.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2013
byvan: Stop this programming nonsense you people love to talk about already undecided,its beginning to sound fool*sh undecided
Yeah very foolish
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2013
baby_123: Sending her back will not stop him from going to her parents house to start dating her. But na wa ooo, which kind of men do some women marry. Your husband has the guts to talk to you like that, in front of the girl. You should disgrace him right there in front of her. What a pervert. Tell him to leave her alone, that if you see him near her again, all his family members will hear that he is attempting to rape a young and defenseless girl. Should anything happen to her, you will be the first to call her parents and you will even help them to go to the police station to hold him for rape. shior. Did your parents sell you to this man for a tuber of yam?
gbam.for once i saw a sensible post.everyone shouting send her back,send her back,does the wife want to tie the mans leg if he decides to look for the girl in her house.smh
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2013
kulyie: gbam.for once i saw a sensible post.everyone shouting send her back,send her back,does the wife want to tie the mans leg if he decides to look for the girl in her house.smh

For now the goat wants to eat the yam, the first thing you do is remove the yam from the goat before thinking of what to do the goat. Either selling the goat or tying rope around the neck while waiting for judgement day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by Dantedasz(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

Just shut it and vamoose from here. Or are you the husband undecided
Now the insult has started because she choose to ask for solution. I'm sure your family is worse than hers.

Stop being a silly cow and engage that mass of fat you call a brain.
Ask Peggy why she has doctored and edited the first false thread where she claimed she enjoyed starvind her husband of his conjugal rights? Or are you too lazy to scroll to her profile page?
This OP is a confirmed liar and a drama queen. She is entitled to her lies but on a public forum I am entitled to debunk her tales by moonlight.
Once again @Peggy,have your fun winding up people on Nairaland,but be careful what you wish for. Project positivity into your life so you don't regret these negative lies later in life.
A word is enough for the----!

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2013
Dantedasz:

Stop being a silly cow and engage that mass of fat you call a brain.
Ask Peggy why she has doctored and edited the first false thread where she claimed she enjoyed starvind her husband of his conjugal rights? Or are you too lazy to scroll to her profile page?
This OP is a confirmed liar and a drama queen. She is entitled to her lies but on a public forum I am entitled to debunk her tales by moonlight.
Once again @Peggy,have your fun winding up people on Nairaland,but be careful what you wish for. Project positivity into your life so you don't regret these negative lies later in life.
A word is enough for the----!

You are a m0ron! It's her story not yours. She may have reasons to edit when she chooses, can be due to security, it can be anything. This is anonymous forum dumwit!

You on your own, comment on the thread and stop looking for basis to insult a poster. If you don't subscribe to the post, hit a back button make we wey no get job talk na! Ah ah!
It is that difficult to do?

Shoi

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

For now the goat wants to eat the yam, the first thing you do is remove the yam from the goat before thinking of what to do the goat. Either selling the goat or tying rope around the neck while waiting for judgement day cheesy

Thank you ! ! ! the yam has to be kept safe first.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2013
byvan:

Thank you ! ! ! the yam has to be kept safe first.

If the goat decides to climb the fridge to reach the yam where it has been safely put aside, anything him see, him take. grin
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2013
onegig: You see how some ladies steer the nest and look for trouble. Your approach is too aggressive. Easy to say.. What you typed up there is pure blackmail and you risk destroying your marriage if you happen to act that way in such situation.

Whatever happened to communicating with your supposed husband. You married him and he is your better half so treat him like one and resolve the issue amicably instead of shouting and thinking this is a show of shaming him. The girl is innocent and should be left out of the issue.
ejo talo loko iranu

a man that cannot respect his wife and himself in the presence of his wifes niece deserves respect abi? And deserves not to be embarassed.baby was even nice about the whole approach she is supposed to let all his family members and her family members know that they cannot leave anything female alone with mr big a,,,ss finder.its this kind of situation that some girls will be pushed to wearing foam bra and butt pad and the men will go around claiming the females are deceiving them

@ op if you know how to do silicone to make your breast and hips grow bigger,if you have the money and mind,do it,infact tell him to give you the money to do it,let everyone keep their eyes where it belongs.

Alagbere okunrin...mshewwwwwwww
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2013
I say slaughter the goat and be done with it. Off with it's head and call it a day.
Re: Men and their joystick by Dantedasz(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

You are a m0ron! It's her story not yours. She may have reasons to edit when she chooses, can be due to security, it can be anything. This is anonymous forum dumwit!

You on your own, comment on the thread and stop looking for basis to insult a poster. If you don't subscribe to the post, hit a back button make we wey no get job talk na! Ah ah!
It is that difficult to do?

Shoi

like I said,take a deep breath and slowly bend over and pull out the stiff rod of feminism you have rammed up your ar/se and try to analyse what you just posted.
So Peggy has poetic license to lie and fabricate porkies as long as it entertains you and pulls traffic?
Okay Peggy,think of another story next month to keep up the drama-or better still let me give you an idea,why not say your husband wants to sleep with his daughter or your mother? After all it is your story and we should gulp it down no matter how absurd!
The mind boggles at what these she dragons will think of next.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

abi o.i just tire.fiiiaaaakwa
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2013
kulyie: ejo talo loko iranu

a man that cannot respect his wife and himself in the presence of his wifes niece deserves respect abi?

Ose jare. Respect ko, respect ni.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2013
peggykorol:
So is this a threat to my marriage or what

Please, what exactly do you think is the threat to your marriage?
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Sanguine: Na wa o. But which kyn yeye husband be this one? Is this how he'd be eyeing his own female cousin if or when she comes visiting? undecided SO a wife can not have her female relation come to her home because of one randy husband
My take: talk to your husband! Call him to order. Communication is paramount. And as for you, try get your shape back...
lmao,whether he married an elephant or he married an antelope,A LEOPARD CANNOT CHANGE ITS SPOT
Re: Men and their joystick by EejaNla01(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Kulyie no dey miss this kind thread, cheesy
V.Funny woman....oko iranu grin.
Op.God ill sort everthing out for you...Ameen!
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2013
Dantedasz:

like I said,take a deep breath and slowly bend over and pull out the stiff rod of feminism you have rammed up your ar/se and try to analyse what you just posted.
So Peggy has poetic license to lie and fabricate porkies as long as it entertains you and pulls traffic?
Okay Peggy,think of another story next month to keep up the drama-or better still let me give you an idea,why not say your husband wants to sleep with his daughter or your mother? After all it is your story and we should gulp it down no matter how absurd!
The mind boggles at what these she dragons will think of next.

stop hiding behind feminism to say thrash!
This has nothing to do with feminism.
Fabricate your own lie na and pull your own traffic.
like i said, vamoose abeg!
we are thinking about a solution to curious pri ck.
btw, the last time i checked, you can still open a thread and talk about whatever you wish, stop abusing people and make them hide and swallow their pains.

typical example of an Abuser you are!

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2013
ileobatojo:

Ose jare. Respect ko, respect ni.
the thing they know they cannot accept,they will be doing it for others.abi if the tables where turned and for some reasons,mr randy husband decides to bring his friend with 6 packs,flat ass,sexy looking face and body to the house and mrs wife decides to be wearing bum shorts and killer skirts in the house and now stand by the door to the room of fine boy,admiring him,tell me whether that day he will not first ask his friend to go before decending on his wife which could be physical or verbal abuse.

Make una talk na grin

awon oloko oyin that cannot be zipped up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cheating Spouse - What Really Should Be Done Or Not Done? / Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper / NIPR; Professional Exam/certificate In PUBLIC RELATIONS... Enter Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.