Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Men and their joystick - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men and their joystick (7293 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
ileobatojo:

Phew! Thank God!
You just dey thankGod since morning! Ca va?
Re: Men and their joystick by funnyx(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
baby_123: Solomon, vamoose from here. See you fighting a woman like a market woman. Are you not ashamed? Believe it or not there are men like the OP's husband. And yes a successful marriage is a very big achievement because not matter what people project outside a truly successful marriage is very hard to find. If OP's story is true, and she was the one that did such. If your wife or even girlfriend did such a thing, she would have become the gatemans wife that instant. Peggykorol might be a story teller, but these things do happen. What will you say if I told you of a woman whose husband used to bring all sorts of women home while his wife and kids were at home? Some men and women are not humans or mentally sound at all. And they do get married and heap all sorts of pain on their mates. This is why when one is successful at being married with peace of mind and happiness, it is a big achievement my dear.

Don't mind solomon he probably come here to have some respite apparently after being battered in the politics section grin grin grin You know he's a GEJ supporter and they are used to venting their anger all the time.
Solomon, now come to politics section make I bash you small grin grin grin shame no dey catch you to fight woman undecided
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:
You just dey thankGod since morning! Ca va?

Rotfl! I'm in laid back, semi troll mode today. Bien!
Re: Men and their joystick by jumzzy448: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:
Oh, my poor hubby embarassed grin.
U pupu should leave him alone oh!
Lol.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

lmao.like say na only him get phd

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by Subom1(f): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
peggykorol:
Am glad you didnt forget cos of my previous post
If i had confronted him immediately i would be treating wounds now or taking pain killers
This is why i always say that a woman should be earning some sort of income so when the shit hits the fan, she will be able to still support herself and kids even when the man starts his ish. Please leave this abusive relationship before you end up dead. Think of your kids. What a wicked man.
Re: Men and their joystick by Shekson(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lwtmb. Solo vs Chilli. Una deserve one radio programme for family matters. I jz can't stop laffing.
Back to the curious preek, hau do yu solve Ι̥τ̲̅? I am waitin for the ansa. Then I will comment
Re: Men and their joystick by Subom1(f): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shekson: Lwtmb. Solo vs Chilli. Una deserve one radio programme for family matters. I jz can't stop laffing.
Back to the curious preek, hau do yu solve Ι̥τ̲̅? I am waitin for the ansa. Then I will comment
Only 1 way. Chop it off lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chillisauce and solomon please this is enough,please,otito.

Chilli please just ignore him,he is not worth it

solo,you are a man na,how can you be exchanging words with a woman and talking too much...please,its ok.get a grip,please

all parties,e don do,ema binu

2 Likes

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shekson: Lwtmb. Solo vs Chilli. Una deserve one radio programme for family matters. I jz can't stop laffing.

Cut it and use it to make pepper soup for him. angry sad
Re: Men and their joystick by EfemenaXY: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
C as I dey laugh like jakass!
Even u? What is happening?
Did my bro travel?
Let me call him immediately!

All these ladies wey body de hot today, I only need identical twins o!

grin grin grin
Re: Men and their joystick by Shekson(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Subom1: Only 1 way. Chop it off lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Won't yu miss Ι̥τ̲̅ as his wife Or are yu going into menopause immediately?
Re: Men and their joystick by Shekson(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
alutacontinua:

Cut it and use it to make pepper soup for him. angry sad
Lollz. I fear yu oooh. 2mao news headline: 'WIFE castrates HUZZY and cooks pepper soup wif his preek.'
So wat will yu as his wife be using as proxy?
Re: Men and their joystick by solomon111(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
kulyie: Chillisauce and solomon please this is enough,please,otito.

Chilli please just ignore him,he is not worth it

solo,you are a man na,how can you be exchanging words with a woman and talking too much...please,its ok.get a grip,please

all parties,e don do,ema binu
ermm...
Excuse me,what do you mean by 'he is not worth it'?
Would you mind explaining that for the sake of clarity?
Btw,whoever taught you that verbal self-defence is meant for women alone should be shot.
Go and tell male lawyers that they talk like women.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by solomon111(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
funnyx:

Don't mind solomon he probably come here to have some respite apparently after being battered in the politics section grin grin grin You know he's a GEJ supporter and they are used to venting their anger all the time.
Solomon, now come to politics section make I bash you small grin grin grin shame no dey catch you to fight woman undecided
yeye pikin.
Na me you wan bash.
lol.
Re: Men and their joystick by onegig(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
chaircover: Instead of calling the man to order and calling the man by his real name, I thought people used to say "loose weight" " do your hair" "dress sexy" "give him 3 times a day" and that will stop a man from straying.

She has lost weight and done her hair o! but the man is still "directing" a curious body part!

. . .if she sends this niece away, will she send her landlady's daughter out of her fathers house or will she chase the youth corper serving in her husbands office away?

All that is fire fighting and its the root cause needs to be addressed and many root causes actually occur long long before they both stood and said "I do" day

In some cases I actually agree with the fast and pray approach, especially in cases where as a human you have exhausted all other all other means and in spite of everything you still want to remain married to the man. Only God can change some men and some situations. . . only God.
she doesn't disappoint . One of the best responses thus far. In addition, the man seems redeemable. He even talked about the fact that she was once beautiful. She should be there for him and help . We are humans and do fail but this man hasn't falled for his bodily desires so there's still much that can be done- sitting him down and talking to him might do the magic. Not being judgemental my also help. He needs help and question is she willing to be there for him? Is she willing to help him overcome this shortcoming? When people take the success of their relationships or marriages as a personal responsibility them i guess the divorce rate would definitely come down. Am not absolving the man of any wrong doing. I just want a solution.
Re: Men and their joystick by armyofone(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
One less Adam's pikin to worry about grin
grin grin
solomon111: okay ma,i don hear o.
*Na wetin carry me come this section sef.
Runs back to politics*
Re: Men and their joystick by foxgiovani(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
ifyalways: OP,your husband said all that in front of your niece while you did nothing but stare? Then you caught him severally stealing "unholy" glances at your girl and you just can't confront him,right there? Don't give men or ANYONE that free hand or postphone the doomsday ever again, the moment he said all those rubbish in front of your niece, you disgrace him instantly! You guys would settle later but the message is clear - you won't tolerate Rubbish from him.

Confront him. Why are you dancing around his fvckery? Let him know that you know what he's been up to and the "thing" wey dey wait am if he as much tries to fvck around with your niece,or any woman . Don't act dumb,he'll assume he can get away with any rubbish if you do. Shake him up,well well. You send away your niece,what about the other women outside?

I don't subscribe to sending away your niece who's done nothing. Talk to her ,depending on her age and your relationship with her. You send her away without confronting him, you'll only end up giving your hubby the impression that you are "afraid of him and his randy diick" . Who says he can't seek her out from your parents house or anywhere you take her to?
your opinion is just one way, you didn't think of the other way. Personally, I don't buy your advise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Hard Is It To Remain In Marriage? / My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices / He Is Married, But I’m Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.