Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Meant To Be - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (147969 Views)

I Never Meant To Take My Life But I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hameenat94:
wat do u wnt? Meself de hungry
Give Stef a bottle of Smirnoff and shawarma and give me a bottle of vodka and chicken periperi.
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hameenat94:
wat do u wnt? Meself de hungry

una thank you ooooo...I just wack african burger now now...if you know wat I meanwink

D9ty7:
Give Stef a bottle of Smirnoff and shawarma and give me a bottle of vodka and chicken periperi.

lolzzzz...tnks but I'll passsmiley
Re: Meant To Be by popeshemoo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Stefi! Stefi!! Stefikatu (no vex)..stop kissing me ooo.I may decide to retaliate. A phrase is enuf for d wise. Btw d way u ppl are just dishing out food from d store, hope we wont go "store rupt " one day ...
senator pope,its high tym we met. cool.
Re: Meant To Be by popeshemoo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
D able bouncer, I hail yu.....pls help me teach dammygoody a lesson.....use him as ur bouncing castle human for one week
..e dos nt respect his elders...tnx in advance bt no kill am ooo shocked
Re: Meant To Be by popeshemoo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mr osagie, shud I borrow yu my iphone 10, u nid to call ur wife b4 u sign ur divorce paper.....idiot in love
Re: Meant To Be by SenatorPope(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
pope shemoo: senator pope,its high tym we met. cool

No p.....ma broda anytime
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
pope shemoo: Stefi! Stefi!! Stefikatu (no vex)..stop kissing me ooo.I may decide to retaliate. A phrase is enuf for d wise. Btw d way u ppl are just dishing out food from d store, hope we wont go "store rupt " one day ...
senator pope,its high tym we met. cool.

shocked I yaf vex oooo...na God I take beg you, no baptise me wit dt name ooo...its either Stephanie or Stefikal...

About d kiss I don collect am back, I no want dt retaliation...grin
Re: Meant To Be by dammygoody(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
pope shemoo: D able bouncer, I hail yu.....pls help me teach dammygoody a lesson.....use him as ur bouncing castle human for one week
OMG*shm* he has come again..must you talk, I mean write ,sorry comment? BTW Stefikal is it a goodnight or we should still expect some updates winkwink
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
dammygoody: OMG*shm* he has come again..must you talk, I mean write ,sorry comment? BTW Stefikal is it a goodnight or we should still expect some updates winkwink

good night it is oooosmiley
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2013
pope shemoo: D able bouncer, I hail yu.....pls help me teach dammygoody a lesson.....use him as ur bouncing castle human for one week
I sure will lol
Re: Meant To Be by DEllaluv(f): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2013
stefikal:

good night it is oooosmiley

Gud mrnin nko
Re: Meant To Be by missterious(f): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Morning, peoples. Steph, hope say una never finish food grin
Ella, how far?
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

Gud mrnin nko

Good morning.wink

miss.terious:
Ella, how far?

Morning namesake, rat don carry d bread wey remain oooo, winkcheesy
Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2013
Stef, i was hoping to meet this story on the fp this mornin. Buu was suprised it wasn't there.
I guess the mods are biased, despite the number of endorsement this story had. Even stories that are yet to begin made fp, why would a story that has progressed up to this stage not make fp.
Just knw that am still behind you in the struggle for fp.
Re: Meant To Be by KingzPen(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2013
With or Without FP, Stefikal, You are a good writer...

Just keep doing your thing and forget FP things... FP should look for you not the other way round... You are too loaded to chase FP, so abeg Boss continue with the good work...

I remain your loyal apprentice, KingzPen...
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2013
KingzPen: With or Without FP, Stefikal, You are a good writer...

Just keep doing your thing and forget FP things... FP should look for you not the other way round... You are too loaded to chase FP, so abeg Boss continue with the good work...

I remain your loyal apprentice, KingzPen...

well said oooo, thanks Boss...
But I don't agree with d 'loyal apprentice' shaaaa
Re: Meant To Be by DEllaluv(f): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2013
miss.terious:
Ella, how far?

I dey o,cold is doin its normal
Re: Meant To Be by DEllaluv(f): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2013
True tlk,FP shud cme chasing u(pants down)

stef my gudmrnin na update o
Re: Meant To Be by popeshemoo(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2013
stefikal:

shocked I yaf vex oooo...na God I take beg you, no baptise me wit dt name ooo...its either Stephanie or Stefikal...

About d kiss I don collect am back, I no want dt retaliation...grin
btw btwn me nd yu I really enjoyed it ooo, I want some more kiss
STEPHANIE
Re: Meant To Be by dammygoody(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2013
pope shemoo:
STEPHANIE
OMG a whole pope ha!I wonder how you were ordained or better still smuggled into the popeship grin :p
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Hey beautiful people,

my apologies...I ought to update now but I can't, I'm running some errands for my mum...

Make una no vex do!

I'll reply una comments later kiss
Re: Meant To Be by DEllaluv(f): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2013
Nsogbu adiro
Re: Meant To Be by Zellie: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2013
D9ty7: Stef, i was hoping to meet this story on the fp this mornin. Buu was suprised it wasn't there.
I guess the mods are biased, despite the number of endorsement this story had. Even stories that are yet to begin made fp, why would a story that has progressed up to this stage not make fp.
Just knw that am still behind you in the struggle for fp.
Very Biased.
Re: Meant To Be by popeshemoo(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2013
dammygoody: OMG a whole pope ha!I wonder how you were ordained or better still smuggled into the popeship grin :p

The bible says we shud grit one anoda with a holy kiss......so wats ya problem
Re: Meant To Be by Jumizie13(f): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Stefikal where are you o
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Hey guyz I'm back,

I'm sorry I kept you waiting. If una wan flog me, make una take suffery do am...

Update in a bit
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
True tlk,FP shud cme chasing u(pants down)

stef my gudmrnin na update o

thanks Ella, I go update now
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2013
pope shemoo:
STEPHANIE

#singing#...Lagbaja nothing for youtongue
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2013
Zellie: Very Biased.

thanks Zellie for still following a small girl like mecheesy

Jumizie13: Stefikal where are you o

Jumi I'm here ooo...make una no vex
Re: Meant To Be by DVMtuppence(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2013
av bin reading 4rm d 0page since yesterday, now am finally here good work,kip it up stef
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2013
-17-

His leg kicked an object, he shone the torchlight at the object.
"Stupid battery," he muttered to himself, he quickly inserted the battery into the phone while still kneeling on the floor.

The speed with which he fixed the battery could probably beat the speed of light only if that were possible. The problem however was the phone decided to spend forever in booting.
He waited in silence, the silence in the room was overwhelming, he could hear his heart beats. Was he nervous or scared? How could someone's heartbeat sound in this manner?

The phonebook was the next source of worry, why did phones have to be designed like this? After much ado he dialled Omoye's number, she picked at the second ring. Thank God.

-------------------

She held the phone while still crying, why was he humiliating her in this manner? As her tears flowed it made her see how much she missed him, how much she wanted to hear his voice, she wanted to hug him, kiss him and tell him everything was alright.

But her confused mind stood in the way, she still found it strange that he switched his phone off after she had called him. He could have just picked it to tell her off rather than switch off the phone.

The phone started vibrating, she cleaned her wet face with her hands and looked at the phone screen, was Osagie in the right frame of mind? Why was he calling her all of a sudden?

She could not tell what emotion she was feeling presently? Was it joy that he was finally calling? Or could it be anger and pain that he was toying with her feelings.

"What? What? Osagie what's all this?"

----------------

"What? What? Osagie what's all this?" she yelled over the phone.
He figured she had been crying, he wanted to say something but he was scared to say the wrong thing.

The only words that fell from his mouth was, "I'm sorry Omoye,"
he truly was sorry, he needed to see her and talk to her face to face. He did not want it to be a phone affair.
"Sweetheart, I'm truly sorry. What was I thinking? I was stupid, but I've learnt and I just want to make this right." he kept on saying.

He could hear her crying, "Please say something," he begged. It would be better for her to unleash her anger, hurt and pain on him rather than keep quiet, "Please Omoye, please," he begged again, he was still on his knees, the pain he was feeling from kneeling for long was nothing compared to the pain he felt in his heart. A pain he brought upon himself.

"I don't know what to say, you hurt me Osas, you shattered the trust I had for you, you treated the love I had for you as trash. You hurt me, you really did." she replied, her words were not really clear as she kept on sniffing at intervals.

"I'm sorry baby, please come home. Let's talk about this, let's settle this. You are the only woman for me, she does not matter. Its you I want, please."

"Osagie just call me back, my head is going to explode." she said to him with sadness laced in her tone.
"Baby, I will. But please come over and lets talk, I love you baby."

She ended the call from her end while he still held the phone to his ear, he had really spoken to her, her voice was still as sweet as ever despite the fact that the tears were present.

He wanted to hear that voice again but this time he wanted to see her lips do the talking.
Thoughts of Sandra came knocking on his mind, he felt guilty. How could he have been so heartless to the innocent girl thereby placing his relationship on the line.

He had learnt a lesson, he would never make such a mistake, not even in his second life.

---------------------

Princess signed out of the library, Chuks had left earlier claiming he had an appointment at Ikoyi.
She wore her backpack and was approaching the gate when she heard a familiar voice,

"Aunty Princess,"
"How are you?" she smiled while embracing Kike.
"I'm fine, I saw you and your brother reading but I didn't want to disturb. Its been a while oh." Kike replied while pulling away from the embrace.

"Yes oh, I've not been in Lagos in say two years." Princess nodded as though she wanted to be sure of the duration she was away from Lagos.
"Why now? I don't have your number sef?" Kikelomo replied while passing her phone to Princess, "I gained admission into Uniben, I'm studing biochemistry."

"Wow! congrats, thats what you always wanted, right?"
"Yeah!"
Princess inputted her number into the phone and gave it to Kike, "Just flash me so I can save yours. But why Uniben now? I thought you wanted to join your sister in Lag"

"No way, I don't want Lagos ooh, with the way she is always at home. Its annoying and you know how she can be. That reminds me what happened to both of you?"
"Nothing much, out of sight is out of mind," Princess replied.

"Alright then, I'll see you later." Kike waved and went back into the library.
Princess walked, she was happy she saw Kike, how would she tell Kike that her sister was a backstabber.

If there was anybody she wanted to avoid, Kenny topped that list.

*to be continued*

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.