Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? (69595 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Moxie4lyf(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2013
Nadia_SA1: mornin morning

Off to church ,hace to bless 'em with mu beautiful highly anointed voice oo
I never knew you were a christian
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Moxie4lyf(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2013
modupeaderonke: hello gudmornin and happy sunday
Please, can you do me a favour by changing your profile pix for sometime..
I cant stop viewing it and its making me lose concentration
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2013
Moxie4lyf:

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by gebbson(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2013
it a simple nd natural correction in d senc dat she no 1 born anti christ ;Dit a simple nd natural correction in d senc dat she no 1 born anti christ
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Oliveronline: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2013
all gals are ugly ;Dall gals are ugly
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by modupeaderonke(f): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2013
Moxie4lyf:
oww really
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2013
modupeaderonke: oww really
u buriful babe

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2013
Good Morning beautiful people!! It was fun with y'all yesterday. Idowuogbo, rokiatu, lhirusen, neena, harbosede etc n the poster herself. Love you all
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Obiossy(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2013
Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder,..

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by jaylorde(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2013
chegx: i've noticed that those beautiful/cute girls and boys always want d opposite sex 2 hunt 4 dem. it very easy 4 an okay lady admiring a handsome guy and showing him a green light nd it's difficult 4 a beautiful lady 2 show it 2 a guy when she has been so many times disturbed with love advances.
seriously, my gf is nt cute enough for my level of handsomeness, bt sumhw, I still find her better dan d so-called beautiful ones
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2013
It's not a matter of physical beauty but beauty of the mind.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2013
Morning to you too Amefrica. Hope you slept well.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by modupeaderonke(f): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2013
Nadia_SA1: u buriful babe
oww blushin,tanks babe u beautful too muah

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2013
rokiatu: Morning to you too Amefrica. Hope you slept well.

Yea, I did. Err. Errrm I wanna make confession. I dreamt about you grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2013
felzylix:
keep consoling ursef... D lord is ur stenght.......
lwkmho.haba
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2013
Amefrica:

Yea, I did. Err. Errrm I wanna make confession. I dreamt about you grin

Really? Lemme guess, we were fighting? grin grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by jman77(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2013
Tolexander: Law of magnetism!

Unlike poles attract while like poles repel!
physics dey worry you grin
Tolexander: Law of magnetism!

Unlike poles attract while like poles repel!
physics dey worry you
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2013
rokiatu:

Really? Lemme guess, we were fighting? grin grin

grin Yes ooo. You get am! We fought and fought, wrestled and wrestled.. But it was in bed embarassed
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by tallceejay(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2013
No one shud call anyone ugly, u aint her creator! Beauty is d degree of attractiveness in a woman. Men look at it in different ways. We men simply assume 'not too fine/attractive' gril r better behaved. We also assume they invariably will make a better wife. When a man runs after u and rushes to take u to bed, he sees u as attractive and might not necessary love u for keeps! That's wher girls miss it. When a man wants to marry, he knows physical attraction isn't always primary and dats wher dis less attractive ones seem to have d edge. So I suggest dis, if u call urself beautiful, uv gotta also prove to d average nig man that d beauty is also from within!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by ini4brandon(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2013
Harbosede02: wetin go happen if i talk am??no gurl is ugly i repeat,it only takes d ryt guy 2 c it..
congrats... im sure the 8 'likes' you got came from 8 ugly girls
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2013
Amefrica:

God save you say you get back, I for say you ugly pass your english..

Btw! Nice a s s you've got there, you are straight. You r not beautiful neither, you r just a little sexy.
ewo,guyz bad o.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2013
If the op should hurt herself na all of una cause am ooo including me.lol.,but that should serve as a lesson to others that before u throw stone watch the glass of ur house,before u call some girls ugly check urself first,the op did not check herself first before claiming to be better than those ugly girls not knowing that she herself is in that same category!!!@op welcome again to nairaland,a forum where people don't take nonsense and don't give a fucck about who you are!!!!!happy sunday everyone!!!!time to go to church!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2013
alotofgrace: after the beautiful gals get used up finish, the cool guys redirect dia radar
this is a fact.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by MacLovington(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2013
@OP.

Lol. Maybe men are not as superficial as some women like to believe.

Maybe fine face, long nails and make up is not all that guys really want.

Could it be that so-called "beautiful" girls rely too much on their looks and REFUSE to work on their character and attitude?

At the end of the day a man who doesn't want to go to early grave would stick with an "average" looking girl with good character, manners and is a wife material.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2013
Emmadani: ewo,guyz bad o.

grin Bro, me and the lady don settle am nah.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2013
Amefrica: Good Morning beautiful people!! It was fun with y'all yesterday. Idowuogbo, rokiatu, lhirusen, neena, harbosede etc n the poster herself. Love you all
Morning
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by MacLovington(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2013
henrimoto: what is the essence of walking with a beautiful woman you are not happy with ? a beautiful woman that is "Animashaun"-"Very generous with ...." a beautiful woman that does not believe in "Suru-lere" but always believes in "Owo ni koko" the playboys are after "Adam's apple", but the 'matured Man' at heart 'Prestige', and "ifokan ba le"

Abi o. Who needs a woman without "Durojaiye" in her dictionary?
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2013
tallceejay: No one shud call anyone ugly, u aint her creator! Beauty is d degree of attractiveness in a woman. Men look at it in different ways. We men simply assume 'not too fine/attractive' gril r better behaved. We also assume they invariably will make a better wife. When a man runs after u and rushes to take u to bed, he sees u as attractive and might not necessary love u for keeps! That's wher girls miss it. When a man wants to marry, he knows physical attraction isn't always primary and dats wher dis less attractive ones seem to have d edge. So I suggest dis, if u call urself beautiful, uv gotta also prove to d average nig man that d beauty is also from within!

Abeg let the sleeping dog alone oo. Nor cause another hullabaloo.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2013
Moxie4lyf:
I never knew you were a christian
hmmmm ok
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by akintayo85(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2013
Every guy handsome or not wants a beautiful girl, trust me. But most beautiful girls either play hard to get or prostitute their beauty, so guys settle in the end for decent girls beautiful or not. I am handsome and will always look out for beautiful and decent lady if that is still available sha in this morally decadent times of ours

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Ilaje44(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2013
Debhari Jones:
This is soooooo true. So there's me and my friend and I'm supposed to be the prettier one but she always seems to get more attention.....So annoying!

Tun iwa e se omo mi...

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Jbluv55(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2013
T_girl: Cos most of the so called fine girls v no morals....beauty radiates from within
Seriously, you hit the nail on the head. And congratulations - You got ur 100th LIKE from me for your FIRST COMMENT since the birth of this moniker. *claps claps claps* Now I understand it when they say "the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong......". You are a living witness.

Danhumprey: This is the most sensible comment I have seen on this thread,from a gal. The other gals were just spewing rubbish.
I agree to the bolded (only) broda.

usermane: yeah, quite puzzling. Seen a lot of cases like that. Seem like the law is this; "the less attractive a lady is, the more attracted she is to looks in men". I think lot of handsome guys are kind of shy or reserved, and with this they don't get the attention of very pretty ladies who are constantly occupied with several loud guys. Hence less beautiful ladies with just very few or guys around tend to get drawn to and go after the handsome guys.
You are right and i'll explain it properly to/for you. The deal is that most handsome guys are not the smoothest talkers and they probably have tried asking the beautiful girls out but find that they have to compete with plenty of other guys that have a reputation for saying the things most chics love to hear(chics are moved more by what they listen to). So eventually the handsome guys have to chase after the chics that are available (probably not as endowed and outgoing as the others).
The other factor is the character/behavior. Most beautiful chics actually spend more time in taking care of and enhancing their outward beauty more than their inner beauty(character) and the guys after chasing after infatuation for a while finally realize that they have to settle for character over beauty and these two traits are not the best of friends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.