Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? (69571 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by ruffhandu: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bleble-swag:
I want 2 knw why ugly girls ve better, handsome, caring n loving guys n vice-visa but d beautiful/handsome 1s dnt? Am asking cos ve seen many many cases lik dat wher ugly girls always ve d best n d pretty 1s dnt n vice-visa. Has any1 seen such? but WHY??

Because they think they are more beautiful than they actually are, thus it gets into their head and makes them loose good manners. Guys don't like spending too much resources on such, save if they just want to hit n run. But the other ones are better behaved. Men look out for character first, they manage face more than that.
Also, the behaviour of the 'pretty' gals sometimes make the men believe they'll keep struggling to keep them even after marriage. Some guys specifically go for 'ugly' ones so nobody go follow dem drag their wife.

12 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
Strauskhan1: You are a living proof lipsrsealed *No offence* undecided
grin grin grin grin grin Don't mind that attention seeker. Always making stupid posts to get quoted grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
is dat so?
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by marcangelo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
ruffhandu:

Because they think they are more beautiful than they actually are, thus it gets into their head and makes them loose good manners. Guys don't like spending too much resources on such, save if they just want to hit n run. But the other ones are better behaved. Men look out for character first, they manage face more than that.
Also, the behaviour of the 'pretty' gals sometimes make the men believe they'll keep struggling to keep them even after marriage. Some guys specifically go
u rili hit d nail on d head

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bleble-swag:
is dat so?
What
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by yemmy75(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
D handsome guys dat d ugly girls AV r d same guys d 'beautiful' girls rejected due to their pride. U say no & u expect a guy to come chasing, not all guys AV such time to spare...

Easy, isn't it?

11 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by drmikeadams(m): 12:37am On Nov 09, 2013
usermane:

yeah, quite puzzling. Seen a lot of cases like that. Seem like the law is this; "the less attractive a lady is, the more attracted she is to looks in men". I think lot of handsome guys are kind of shy or reserved, and with this they don't get the attention of very pretty ladies who are constantly occupied with several loud guys. Hence less beautiful ladies with just very few or guys around tend to get drawn to and go after the handsome Tguys.
,..NA true u tail,.no be lie,.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by sopoundz(m): 12:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Diz might help. Coz of d fflwn. Less attention, low maintenance cost, Loyal, stick wiv you tru thick or thin, nt a social media freak, no nagging, less male frndz errrn many reason shaa hope its settled

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by IRockALot(m): 1:12am On Nov 09, 2013
Harbosede02: "u gurls"are u ok??we do make up,fyn,so wat u are insinuating nw is dat wen we r going out we sud jst go out luking shabby??we do make up 2 luk presentable,itz jst dat sum gurls has abused d use of make up by using it anyaw
so wen u don't makeup u don't look presentable? Makeup is jst a disguise n dats d only tin ugly gals can fall back on

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by sportfeva(m): 1:42am On Nov 09, 2013
Why? It makes the world better. Ugly jam Ugly, it makes the world look like vampire.

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 09, 2013
To be sincere, your degree of blindness will determine how beautiful a woman is. The more your eyes advance in blindness, the more a lady is beautiful to you and the less blind you are, the more ugly ladies become to you. If ur eyes are perfect, then all babes are ugly. A handsome man who has gone completely blind thinks he hangs out with a beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by DebhariJones(f): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Bleble-swag:
I want 2 knw why ugly girls ve better, handsome, caring n loving guys n vice-visa but d beautiful/handsome 1s dnt? Am asking cos ve seen many many cases lik dat wher ugly girls always ve d best n d pretty 1s dnt n vice-visa. Has any1 seen such? but WHY??
This is soooooo true. So there's me and my friend and I'm supposed to be the prettier one but she always seems to get more attention.....So annoying!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by AbuMikey(m): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2013
Debhari Jones:
This is soooooo true. So there's me and my friend and I'm supposed to be the prettier one but she always seems to get more attention.....So annoying!

Eiya!! embarassed

My sister,all hope is not lost grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by DebhariJones(f): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Eiya!! embarassed

My sister,all hope is not lost grin

Yeah yeah
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Wallade(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2013
@Bleble-swag; You need to first define beauty. Beauty is beyond looks which, I assume, you classified as ugly and pretty/handsome. Beauty is mostly defined in character and the physical appearance just completes the beauty. The ugly ones tend to complement their weakness with good character which attracts the handsome/pretty opposite sex. The ugly ones are ready to tolerate and adore the pretty/handsome opposite sex that they admire, this makes them compatible and marriage can be considered strongly. Have you watched and studied the cartoon: Beauty and the Beast.

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2013
IRockALot: so wen u don't makeup u don't look presentable? Makeup is jst a disguise n dats d only tin ugly gals can fall back on
define make up??
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by ITbomb(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2013
Fine girls attract players to themselves and the players makes it difficult for the fine girls to see the real character of a man beyond the caring n sexx.
A guy first sees a fine girl as a sexx object and will do anything and form any loving and caring to 'enter the place', whereas good guys mostly notice the ugly ones through their actions , composure and attitude and therefore tends to respect her more as a woman than the flashy mini-skirted fine girls who are just for fun

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by FMK(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2013
firstly, no one is ugly but it exist a megabeauty that is an endowment. but the problem is, the megabeauty is the caller of confusions,problems, etc.. beautifull girls are not stable they are not a guarantee for a good mariage because they are always other men playing game
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Emeralddeee: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmmm na wa o if a girl is ugly and has ugly character na wahala o, so most ugly girls are nice to handsome guys and tend to be loyal to the fine guy, most fine girls in turn would also settle for an ugly guy cuz of his money, cuz he loves her a lot and he is reliable. So that's how it goes people tend to be attracted to their opposite the reasons varies among individuals though.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Rickywowoz: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
it's because the "not so beautiful girls " (not ugly girls) have good character, morals and every other thing needed in a wife....... in my class now, the not so beautiful girls are getting married while the beautiful ones are busy looking for bold 5 and Brazilian hair..............,............. this is my opinion anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Don't mind them. They are just insecured with their appearance. Some of them would apply make-up to the extent that they look more uglier than beautiful.

Infact,I hate make-up. I wouldn't support nor allow my gal/fiancee/wife to use make-up. It's just plain disgusting to me. angry
walahi,we be brothers from anoda mother.I HATE makeup die.this thing make sum girls look ugly 4 my liking.when i see sum natural pretty girls on make up,am like-"look at how u just spoilt ur sef",and if i was attracted to u b4,d attraction/interest i had for u will die completely,i mean COMPLETELY.pretty girlz should stay away 4rm makeup.

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by olubukola07(f): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
I guess the pretty gals and handsome guys knw wat they go thru and do nt want d same for their partner, as per the attention they get. They simply do not want 2 share
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Danhumprey: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
Emmadani: walahi,we be brothers from anoda mother.I HATE makeup die.this thing make sum girls look ugly 4 my liking.when i see sum natural pretty girls on make up,am like-"look at how u just spoilt ur sef",and if i was attracted to u b4,d attraction/interest i had for u will die completely,i mean COMPLETELY.pretty girlz should stay away 4rm makeup.
grin wink grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
tpacalipse: To be sincere, your degree of blindness will determine how beautiful a woman is. The more your eyes advance in blindness, the more a lady is beautiful to you and the less blind you are, the more ugly ladies become to you. If ur eyes are perfect, then all babes are ugly. A handsome man who has gone completely blind thinks he hangs out with a beautiful woman.
eww,u really know watsup.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
tpacalipse: To be sincere, your degree of blindness will determine how beautiful a woman is. The more your eyes advance in blindness, the more a lady is beautiful to you and the less blind you are, the more ugly ladies become to you. If ur eyes are perfect, then all babes are ugly. A handsome man who has gone completely blind thinks he hangs out with a beautiful woman.
the more guyz start looking at any girl directly in the eyes when talking,the more guyz would start realizing that girlz are not that beautiful as they think..,if u no sabi, u no sabi,but am telling u guys the fact.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by DanTrizy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
chegx: i've noticed that those beautiful/cute girls and boys always want d opposite sex 2 hunt 4 dem. it very easy 4 an okay lady admiring a handsome guy and showing him a green light nd it's difficult 4 a beautiful lady 2 show it 2 a guy when she has been so many times disturbed with love advances.
Mehn you killed it bruh, that's just the plain truth. Cos it happens 2 me.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
wait a minute, all of u sayin, d ugly 1s tend 2 ve gud xter bt d pretty 1s dnt, i so much disagree wit u, cos i ve seen ugly peeps wit their ugly n smellin xter, my uncle's wife is an example, so, i dnt agree wit u guys.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by vizkiz: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
Harbosede02: "u gurls"are u ok??we do make up,fyn,so wat u are insinuating nw is dat wen we r going out we sud jst go out luking shabby??we do make up 2 luk presentable,itz jst dat sum gurls has abused d use of make up by using it anyaw

presentable 2 wat Dudes riqht? grin when dey start callinq u nw...u'll b forminq hard 2 qt

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bleble-swag:
common sense shud tell u y. You knw most responsible n caring guys don't usually have the time, the mind, the strength and courage to bear the shakara or iyanga most pretty girls give when a guy tries to woo them. So most good/caring guys usually avoid going after pretty girls and go for just good-looking girls who dnt usually give them trouble, leaving d pretty girls for experienced playboys and daring guys to date. That I think is d major reason aside some other minor reasons.

9 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by T3Amo(f): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Beautiful girls end up mostly with average or "ugly" guys and vice versa. It just seems to happen.

Secondly it does not mean just because a girl is not as beautiful that she is not beautiful inside. There is something about her the guy loves, also he may find her beautiful even if you think she is ugly.

4 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bleble-swag:
wait a minute, all of u sayin, d ugly 1s tend 2 ve gud xter bt d pretty 1s dnt, i so much disagree wit u, cos i ve seen ugly peeps wit their ugly n smellin xter, my uncle's wife is an example, so, i dnt agree wit u guys.
yeah u have a point but u know, becos of the beauty which attracts more attention to them, most pretty girls with good character tend to change to bad with time due to too many attention and feeling of: I am too pretty. It takes the grace of God and being close to God for a very beautiful lady to be humble, respectful, and submissive. Though there are few ones with good character.

On d contrary, not-so-beautiful girls know very well that they aren't all that physically gifted, so they most times develop good character and manner and do remain humble cos they don't usually get lots of attention.

4 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by T3Amo(f): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bleble-swag:
Just by your words i can tell you are ugly inside, and that is more important then how "beautiful" you claim you are. Smdh

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.