Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper (62695 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by kambili999(f): 2:50am On Nov 09, 2013
Jazzgreen: somebody help me create this thread. it'll make FP.

he's in love with super falcon's goal keeper but dating Alampasu's grand mother- need advice
uncle no vex. Na question i wan ask. Wetin hold ur hand?

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:50am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:
How can i get his contacts? He's so cute and sexy. kiss
Eh!
See how you want to attach yourself to his success.
1st Bullet:
Imagine yourself calling that eléyín yoje (broken tooth) boy very cute. You see how money & fame are affecting your eyes.
Last Bullet:
Congrats once again the Golden Eaglets, congrats Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by kambili999(f): 2:51am On Nov 09, 2013
Jazzgreen: who needs my number too, I Was the player handling the left back striking center defensive midfield
joseph the dreamer

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by anthoniosp(m): 2:54am On Nov 09, 2013

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by oluwashaddow(m): 2:55am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:
How can i get his contacts? He's so cute and sexy. kiss
dere is nothing wrong in admiring him jare,u can reach taiwo awoniyi @_awoniyi on twitter so he can get dele's contact for u

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by saintdeby(m): 2:56am On Nov 09, 2013
kambili999: plz wats d feminine name for yerima?? Jst asking sha
yerimat

6 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 09, 2013
saintdeby:
yerimat
Nope,its Yerimatu
See as all of una dey shout gold-diGger,she likes d guy nd she said it nor be if u nor like wetin she talk u go park face

2 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by gluv01(f): 3:00am On Nov 09, 2013
Lmao @the comments. Laff don tear my belle. Plz someone should post his picture let me see grin

2 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by kambili999(f): 3:13am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:
Such a sexy young man.
I have a thing for cute, sexy liped, long legged guys!
Since I set my eyes on him, I fell in love with soccer, oh well, girls dont usually watch it on a normal day.
Anyways, how can I get in touch with the TDH guy, the eléjè tútù is all I need right now, how can I
God bless you young blood.
:*:*:*kiss
-------------------------k
thanks mod for puting this on FP!
All Haters/''Jealousers'', abeg park well!!
Mtchwwww
#yawns
#famzing
#twerking
eleyi gidi gan

2 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by satellitedaisy: 3:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Pls How old are you?

I must have the answer before I comment
grin grin grin
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by emekaanijah(m): 3:16am On Nov 09, 2013
dis is his number 08080724793 call him asap so that he can give u the account number to send the girlfriend application form fee of 15k to... tank you..

7 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 09, 2013
emekaanijah: dis is his number 08080724793 call him asap so that he can give u the account number to send the girlfriend application form fee of 15k to... tank you..
Buahahahahahahah
Wikid!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Ediss(m): 3:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Who is in love with me undecided

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by femo86(m): 3:35am On Nov 09, 2013
@op E-Slap thingz on my mind

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Hahahaha. What a thread grin
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 09, 2013
mtcheew!
#m going back to bed jare... day never break... my fowl for backyard never do "kukuruuuuku"..

2 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by ayusco85(m): 4:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Truly Nairalanders dont sleep
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Davo93(m): 4:20am On Nov 09, 2013
The exact reflection of most ladies' attache to wealth and fame. No offence to credible ladies please...
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by rahim01(m): 4:21am On Nov 09, 2013
So if to say you follow fan's to UAE, you for exchange your mobile numbr to plenty cykrokro.' hmmm. Oshofri na im you bee o. Your type na im they follow fan's travel, then refuse to comeback either by hiding for stadium or any where else.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by alfredo4u(m): 4:34am On Nov 09, 2013
End time girls

His number is 08153353903
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by iterator25: 4:41am On Nov 09, 2013
alfredo4u: End time girls

His number is 08153353903
lol
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by LordReed(m): 4:44am On Nov 09, 2013
Groupie alert!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Tholudee(f): 4:49am On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin wetin persin no go see 4 here...@op you are part of the girls that makes some guys call Nigerian girls gold digger undecided undecided undecided
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by mmsen: 5:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Mekyno:
bt his too dark, dnt u tink so?
Jst go wait 4 him in airport or presdential villa...write u profile/contact in a sheet n stylishly it ova to him...#smiles#

No such thing as 'too dark'.

Silly girl.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Gwekzy: 5:25am On Nov 09, 2013
I think is beta to dig deep 4 gold than to dig for stone

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by moshino(m): 5:25am On Nov 09, 2013
Jazzgreen: who needs my number too, I Was the player handling the left back striking center defensive midfield

Give ya number to ya mama or sister, na dem need am![color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by moshino(m): 5:28am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:
Such a sexy young man.
I have a thing for cute, sexy liped, long legged guys!
Since I set my eyes on him, I fell in love with soccer, oh well, girls dont usually watch it on a normal day.
Anyways, how can I get in touch with the TDH guy, the eléjè tútù is all I need right now, how can I
God bless you young blood.
:*:*:*kiss
-------------------------k
thanks mod for puting this on FP!
All Haters/''Jealousers'', abeg park well!!
Mtchwwww
#yawns
#famzing
#twerking

You're in LUST and in need of money, NOT LOVE, that is if you know what LOVE is and entails. And why would the guy want you anyway when there are other pay-as-you-go girls like you all over the place.?

3 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by isalegan2: 5:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Leave her alone! angry angry angry

So she has a crush on a footballer? Nothing wrong with it. She's a fan-girl (which is perfectly innocent). It's an old and respectable tradition, okay? tongue

5 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by fflamingo(m): 5:39am On Nov 09, 2013
OP In one Sentence
You need Jesus
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Rikidony(m): 5:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Na Laugh: cool
grin
@post The last time u will see him might be @ the presudential villa u beter book your flight to Aso rock
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:40am On Nov 09, 2013
is dat so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.