Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper (62725 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by ernestuc: 5:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Thank God 4 dis golden eaglet
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by ChisomMalachy(m): 5:45am On Nov 09, 2013
This boy is just U17 if anything happen to him #child_marriage
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by DankemzI(m): 5:50am On Nov 09, 2013
Who saw this placard ''Ghana is behind you Nigeria''. After we'll say Ghana hates us. We are more like brothers. They are the only African that showed thier physical presence & support. God bless Nigeria & Ghana... Thanks Ghana your presence mattered a lot

17 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tomzman: 6:04am On Nov 09, 2013
Op, leave that child alone o! sad
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by LadyH(f): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Uchiha Itachi: And this is on fp why? Nairaland now promotes child abuse? SMH lipsrsealed
no no no. op is 13 yrs old.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2013
Pedophile alert
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by LadyH(f): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2013
Davo93: The exact reflection of most ladies' attache to wealth and fame. No offence to credible ladies please...
none taken grin

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by kzokul(m): 6:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Alfa is d cutest...... Y not go 4 him..........
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by AreaFada2: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Platinum digger noni!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Malachy27: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2013
This one 2na goal keeper 2 pls try him ooo.

7 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Danhumprey: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2013
5points:
yes sweerie!
Did u miss me hon?
grin
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by buoye1(m): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2013
Dis shld b in d joke section!!!so funny
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Danhumprey: 6:19am On Nov 09, 2013
The OP is really a male masquerading as a female.

#Beware! angry
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by buoye1(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2013
saintdeby:
yerimat
U r da bomb...46likes 4 u
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by jericco1(m): 6:24am On Nov 09, 2013
[size=20pt]JOOR OOO[/size]
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Rahgafola: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2013
Jazzgreen: who needs my number too, I Was the player handling the left back striking center defensive midfield
PROVE URSELF FIRST
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by LizBenny: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2013
wen a woman hunts a man d man shud run for his life.

2 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by olumartins005: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2013
okay. Good for the goalkeeper
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Dawinlove(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2013
9ja girls with money,when they see money na so there eyes go they shook..I pity your bf,cos am sure if he is on NL,he would av sign a stop to his relationship wit u.Girl no kule boda ursef,u no fit see one blink of him colour talkless of his money..or don't u see how those girls in dubai were*wink*the guy na star o..one day your own go come..jes with dtermination,but I will advise u to go to d airport wen dey arrive qand start cryin.."I lov him,he is mine"but if he no send u go hang transformer

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Dawinlove(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2013
LizBenny: wen a woman hunts a man d man shud run for his life.

Na so ooo
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by ikecaesar(m): 6:39am On Nov 09, 2013
desperate bitch always in need of already made dats y women are relegated to the kitchen
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by iamdsam: 6:40am On Nov 09, 2013
@op Your crush on him isn't right o. Why should you be having such lustful crush on the young lad when we got to be thinking about their future and how the should fair in the future. I'm not saying that you don't have the right to have a crush on him but you should keep it to your damn self because I don't even think he's ready for such right now. He still got a long way to go. I wonder how this your out of point topic reached the headline. My advice is that keep that damn and lustful crush to yourself. That young man got a future
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by COvo(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2013
jhidey08: If u really need his contacts, msg me on whatsapp wit dis number 08143342650. C his pix abt 2yrs ago below
So hw many yrs he dey for dat pix? 15?
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by COvo(m): 6:44am On Nov 09, 2013
iamdsam: @op Your crush on him isn't right o. Why should you be having such lustful crush on the young lad when we got to be thinking about their future and how the should fair in the future. I'm not saying that you don't have the right to have a crush on him but you should keep it to your damn self because I don't even think he's ready for such right now. He still got a long way to go. I wonder how this your out of point topic reached the headline. My advice is that keep that damn and lustful crush to yourself. That young man got a future
Did I hear you say 'he's not ready'?With the fame he's gotten he's ready to bleep any girl he comes across.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Pristin3: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2013
grin[color=#990000][/color] lwkmd
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nigroebere: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2013
Girl ! You are a gold digger, he has a girl frd b4 he get 2 dis level so allow his girl frd 2 enjoy him, go and concentrate wit ur guy
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Femistico(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:
Such a sexy young man.
I have a thing for cute, sexy liped, long legged guys!
Since I set my eyes on him, I fell in love with soccer, oh well, girls dont usually watch it on a normal day.
Anyways, how can I get in touch with the TDH guy, the eléjè tútù is all I need right now, how can I
God bless you young blood.
:*:*:*kiss
-------------------------k
thanks mod for puting this on FP!
All Haters/''Jealousers'', abeg park well!!
Mtchwwww
#yawns
#famzing
#twerking

mtchew see dis gold digger, why can't u say u love him some months ago buh now u've seen dat he has hammer u wan com chop ur own...he has carried world cup and money will started flowing from all our politician u now wanted to date him..hmmm wat happnd to ur current bf, am xo sorry for u
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tonididdy(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2013
5points: I love his height/ass, he is ok. #noHomo
shhh u be gay...wetin seun do you?
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by leonshom(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2013
I wonder y u are makin noise over nothing
fckyourman: Park well jor, You love him because of his Fame & Money. Gold Digger please sit down.

Why didn't you create this thread last month?

So After getting fame, you love him.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by AbuMikey(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2013
5points:
yes sweerie!
Did u miss me hon?

Yeah!!
I missed your unending ranting...
You ever changing Chameleon DP.
And lastly,Your ever crazy attitude...
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by wengerjay(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2013
Iyawo Goal-keeeper!

2 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Caseless: 6:55am On Nov 09, 2013
kambili999: plz wats d feminine name for yerima?? Jst asking sha
yerimess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.