Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day (4252 Views)

Can Men Bear To See Women Cry? / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Why Women Cry More Than Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day by Exclibur(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
A big day for every lady is her “wedding day” this is the most awaited and exciting moment by every lady in the world who chooses to enter into a married life. Usually there is unexplainable feeling for the lady once she received a marriage proposal from the man whom she was engaged with. It is really a matter of choice for every woman whether to remain single or to enter into a married life.

Actually the most difficult part in the life of a woman is to decide in getting married. She will think one million times to choose the man she will live with for the rest of her life. Getting married is not a matter of joke it is a big responsibility for both man and woman. Do you think this is one of the reason why a bride to be cries on her wedding? 

The Wedding

Behind the veil the following are some secret reason why most of the bride cries on her wedding:

1. It is because of tears of joy.

A lady is just shedding tears of joy at long last after several years she will now be entering another stage of her life which is one plus one equal two and they are now one bind together. Or as a result of her thought behind those pearly tears falling down her cheeks is a secret story known only to herself.

2. A woman is not sure of her future to the man she chose.

Really, nobody knows what the future will be, that is why this time a lady can tell herself that she is marrying the wrong man.

3.   She thinks that she is marrying the right man with a financial problem.

Remember this can really make a lady cry because love cannot give your needs to support life and the family that they will be forming for the rest of their life.

4. She is thinking of all the housework she will do after the wedding.

Majority of housework is the responsibility of the women because most of the time the husband is out of the house to earn for a living. Even a woman is also working it is still under her care those household chores.

5. She will be missing her mother and the whole family and other activities that she used to do.

There are those husbands who will not allow their wife to visit frequently their family or their friends; their usual activity is no longer applicable after the wedding time is already limited.

6. After the wedding a woman could no longer make her own decision.

The reason that she already binds herself to a man she wishes to be her partner in life is a fact that she will surrender and sacrifice everything thus if she will make decision she has to consult her husband first whether the husband will approve or not.

To all ladies, considering those factor mentioned above do you still want to enter into a married life? The answer is in your hand if you are ready to face the world with those reasons mentioned then you have to accept the challenge. Remember that married life is not all sacrifice or suffering it is also a matter of enjoying and sharing life to your partner and to your kids.

Feel free to add Yøur coments.
I remain Exc@libur cool
Re: Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day by PrinceJustice(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Most Ladies these days don't even flicker their eye lids

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
All na crocodile tears.
Re: Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day by Yemlizzy(f): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Like seriously i completely agree with you @ Op its not just easy for we ladies so many things ahead all is well!
Re: Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day by obami007(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Obviously she is crying for d man dat is marryin her,,,,,,in her mind *cheii so na dis mumu man come later fall mugu after all dis my promiscous years,,,,smh,,,,,,,dis man no even knw wetin dis my kpekus don go tru and yet he pay all d bride price,,,,well na him luck,,,,bt I pity am sha* so na her husband foolishness she dey cry for,,lol

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day by Tolexander: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Yemlizzy: Like seriously i completely agree with you @ Op its not just easy for we ladies so many things ahead all is well!
ya!

Don't worry sister. God will see you through!
Re: Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day by Tolexander: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prince Justice: Most Ladies these days don't even flicker their eye lids
no mind them!

It is those gurls that are getting married to not well financially buoyant guys that cry.

Imagine the gurls getting married to wizkid, davido et al, an hyena won't be able to compete with their laughs. If they cry at all, it will be for joy.
Re: Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day by sweetBummsy(f): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
awwwwwww.. aw so cry dat day eehn.. itz nt easy jare. #Wips tearz 4rm my eye
Re: Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day by kenny091(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
U guys are ridiculous o.when d poor girl is crying abt d HELL she wld go thru dat nyt at d hands of her husband.after all d hurdles d guy dn go thru and all d money he spent on d weddn.he wnt be in a 4givin mood dat nyt. PS: dis also explains d husbands grin all thru d reception
Re: Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day by Exclibur(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
kenny 09: U guys are ridiculous o.when d poor girl is crying abt d HELL she wld go thru dat nyt at d hands of her husband.after all d hurdles d guy dn go thru and all d money he spent on d weddn.he wnt be in a 4givin mood dat nyt. PS: dis also explains d husbands grin all thru d reception

grin
Re: Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day by Yemlizzy(f): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tolexander: ya!

Don't worry sister. God will see you through!
Amen....thanks for the concern!
Re: Why Women Cry On Their Wedding Day by annawhite(f): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
we women are emotional bieng and the reality of breaking away from your family bring tears:::::while some cry cos they wouldnt be any awoof

(1) (Reply)

How Charming I'm I? / . / Long Distance Relationship Is Not A Joke ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.