Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? (36313 Views)

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike / Why Would You Buy Designer Stuff, Brand Name Or Fit? / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by tammyswits(f): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2008
At the moment am really diggin' the color black, kinda has this sexy but cold thing to it. So black boots, jeans,and tops is wat i wear!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2008
shoes
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2008
Electric blue eye pencils which i smudge over my lids as shadows. I look almost. . . . . . sexy. tongue cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by sistawoman: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2008
Boots

Arnt these to die for?

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2008
@sista nice boot

my dream this fall/winter are a couple of phork-me boots tongue

insha Allah ! " grin "
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Uche2nna(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2008
ikamefa:

@sista nice boot

my dream this fall/winter are a couple of phork-me boots tongue

insha Allah ! " grin "

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

shocked shocked shocked

" grin " makaginni? cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Uche2nna(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2008
Mind ur language, laydee grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

Mind ur language, laydee grin

ok oh oga uche

na this boots i dey find oh tongue " grin "

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Uche2nna(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2008
Na this one be the phork- me- boots shocked I will keep that in mind when next you come visiting tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

Na this one be the phork- me- boots shocked I will keep that in mind when next you come visiting tongue

hehee! " grin "
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mukina2: 1:08am On Oct 04, 2008
Ika
na only you and iice go find something like this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Uche2nna(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2008
Whats up Muki?? Long time angry
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ajiriavae(f): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2008
since i'm transitioning from being a tomboy to an uber feminine chic, i'm now attracted to

pink
a bit of frills
knee length dresses
maxi summer dresses
and designer jeans

the designer jeans are because i love the fit on my body. original ones are made from denim that are are to die for.the fit make my legs look long
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mukina2: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2008
hey Uche

no vex kiss i am enjoying ika's boot grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2008
Uche2nna:

Ah! Correct red light boots. grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by origina9ja(f): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2008
Jewellery
dem big ones wink
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by NaijaBarbi(f): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2008
im into leggins, small small dresses and boots (all kinds, even dis phork me boots, hehe). its never hard to throw on a dress and some cute earrings to go out i suppose.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2008
Twinny i want those boots!!!! kiss grin grin grin In purple grin tongue grin

Not into anything really undecided
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2008
The picture with the boots is very weird. Kindda looks like the lady had 3 legs. cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by tRoOE(f): 12:58am On Oct 10, 2008
[size=13pt]wristlet wrislet in fact am getting to addicted to it
And those long color socks
[/size]
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2008
iice:

Twinny i want those boots!!!! kiss grin grin grin In purple grin tongue grin

haaaaaaaaaaa! cheesy i want em too been looking and search for those particular boots grin wink
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by tangent(f): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2008
patent boots.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by sleekdude1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
Hi y'all
am sorry to intrude if dis room was meant for ladies only(but i just couldnt help)

@Gamine, i saw ur magazine, it was kool, but pls improve on the ite cos its blurr, + i would like to meet with you since we are in thesame field, tot we could xchange some ideas. ciao.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by sleekdude1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2008
LOL! I AM INTO MODELLING!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:00am On Oct 20, 2008
Well I guess accessories in general. . . . . . . . kiss

u can never go wrong with the right jewelry, the right belt, or just the right anything. . . . . . wink
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Laurnetta(f): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2008
be-jewelled thongs
patent knee lenght boots
leather
gloves
coloured hair
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by tangent(f): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2008
prada bag, patent boots, low rise jeans and diamonds.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Laurnetta(f): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
prada bag, patent boots, low rise jeans and diamonds.
[/quote][quote]

show off. tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Afribiz(f): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2008
Laurnetta:

show off. tongue

That's what this thred is meant for; 'TO SHOW OFF'
Got any problem with that?
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by busygirl(f): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
Pashminas. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2008
busygirl:

Pashminas. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh lordy. Those are back? lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ / Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals / Miss Kwara Received Over 3000 Votes In One Day Mostly From South Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.