Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46138 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by nagoma(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
vambi: It has every thing to do with religion the intolerant Muslim Hausa Fulani was making fun of the Man when he was praying to his Christian God, why not make mockery of the Sultan when he is praying, why not choose another instance to make mockery of GEJ, I don't really care if he calls him clueless, badluck, docile,lazy but don`t make mockery of the christian way of worship because you hate the president,let us call a spade a spade many innocent Christians have lost their lives in the north because of very trivial religious issues,he should be caution to refrain from making christian jokes,are these the kind of personalities APC want us to entrust our collective future to, religious bigots.Our conscience and subconscious mind will never lie to us we all know EL-Rufai is a religious bigot.

Exactly! The tweet posted by one @ Lawretar and re- sent by el-Rufai is not about religion. It is about our Oga's incompetence . It is calling a spade by it's name - spade. You are just hiding behind religion to avoid talking about the cluelessness of the president.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by AjaraEwuro: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
I wonder if El Rufai does anything else apart from Tweeting and re tweeting. He needs a job.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by funnyx(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
zendTec: It makes me sad when some Nigerians insult their leaders as if is not thesame Nigeria citizens who steal from their work place, influence admission process in our tertiary institution, change figures in business transactions to their own benefit, and many more atrocities... The truth is they will do worse if they occupy that position! Was the mallam perfect when he was a minister? Rubbish!

bollocks! If all the citizens are meant to be law abiding may be there'll be no need for a govt?
The responsibility of the govt is to ensure those who go against the law are punished, the fact that the citizens are corrupt does not exonorate them from this duty.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by funnyx(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
vambi: so those going to Redeem holy ghost revival are scam, so kneeling down to pray is like behaving like a desert camel, I guess El-Rufai know how to conceal his funny religious joke,he simply re-tweeted an abusive christian joke I didn`t stress pilgrimage so don`t derail my argument, I never say you should not criticize GEJ or call him names or hate him or incite people to hate him,my friend you are free but my concern is that why is El-Rufai at the fore front of Christian controversial joke are we saying it is now ok for other public figure to also do any Islamic Joke.I wouldn`t insult my Muslim brothers they don`t deserve it

Don't compare apples with oranges mate, take note of the key word in my post 'pretend'. whilst there's nothing wrong with GEJ attending RCCG programmes or any other christian programmes for that matter, what is wrong is to politicised the event, kneeling down for prayers at every given opportunity is nothing but hypocricy and a well planned way of appealing to the emotions of many naive christians. If you failed to see it this way, I'm afraid mate you're one of GEJ's mugu.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by nairalforlaughs: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
All I can say is, WOW, Nigerians
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ofomac: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
This is purely a sign of insanity coming from El Rufai.Nobody should join words with him.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
No one can convince me that El-Rufai has not lost some of his marbles. The guy is an effing loose cannon.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by vambi: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
I thought we are having intellectual arguement without calling each other names,what is wrong with kneeling everywhere,if you fail to see that El-Rufai is a religious bigot your are El-Rufai mugu.
funnyx:

Don't compare apples with oranges mate, take note of the key word in my post 'pretend'. whilst there's nothing wrong with GEJ attending RCCG programmes or any other christian programmes for that matter, what is wrong is to politicised the event, kneeling down for prayers at every given opportunity is nothing but hypocricy and a well planned way of appealing to the emotions of many naive christians. If you failed to see it this way, I'm afraid mate you're one of GEJ's mugu.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by funnyx(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
vambi: I thought we are having intellectual arguement without calling each other names,what is wrong with kneeling everywhere,if you fail to see that El-Rufai is a religious bigot your are El-Rufai mugu.

I don't intend to abuse you mate, im sorry if you find my use of words abusive. We can't all agree or have the same opinion on one issue, that's the beauty of how diverse the world is. Take care and have a great week ahead. wink
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Fellow nigerians,
our incessant attacks on each other's religous belief at the slightest excuse lends credence to a popular assertion that religion has done more harm than good to us in Nigeria. haba, Nigeria is not the only multi-religious society in the world. could it be concluded that we are not mentally matured enough for Abrahamic faith and democracy. when has an individual become an embodiment of a particular religion in Nigeria. Quality leaders is what we need in Nigeria, not demagogues.

GEJ as a person is an intellect who has not really learnt the tricks of Nigerian politics and that is what makes him a square peg in a round hole. the moment he became the president he was no longer the individual jonathan. he became a phenomenom. he became prone to criticism.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
morufoye: Fellow nigerians,
our incessant attacks on each other's religous belief at the slightest excuse lends credence to a popular assertion that religion has done more harm than good to us in Nigeria. haba, Nigeria is not the only multi-religious society in the world. could it be concluded that we are not mentally matured enough for Abrahamic faith and democracy. when has an individual become an embodiment of a particular religion in Nigeria. Quality leaders is what we need in Nigeria, not demagogues.

GEJ as a person is an intellect who has not really learnt the tricks of Nigerian politics
and that is what makes him a square peg in a round hole. the moment he became the president he was no longer the individual jonathan. he became a phenomenom. he became prone to criticism.

Really? Can you expatiate on that please?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
for example, he started the war against subsidy theft in good faith but those psycopants still had thier way. he can not, efficiently, deal with those blood suckers because he is soft hearted and its like everyone is taking advantage of that.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by nagoma(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
AjaraEwuro: I wonder if El Rufai does anything else apart from Tweeting and re tweeting. He needs a job.

He wrote a 700 page book recently. You have not written a 2 page document in your life - I suspect.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by AjaraEwuro: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
nagoma:

He wrote a 700 page book recently. You have not written a 2 page document in your life - I suspect.

LOL. See this fool. He wrote a 700 page book full of lies. Besides, I dont have to write a book to become something in life, if you have nothing to say, go wipe your butt hole with sand paper. He is definitely in need of a job.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by vambi: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
it is ok,you too have a nice week ahead
funnyx:

I don't intend to abuse you mate, im sorry if you find my use of words abusive. We can't all agree or have the same opinion on one issue, that's the beauty of how diverse the world is. Take care and have a great week ahead. wink
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by vambi: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Its your right to see GEJ as clueless and incompetent, that is your opinion but you should not abuse other people that has contrary opinion to accept yours, what is not acceptable is for El-Rufai to always re-tweet jokes that insult Christians
nagoma:

Exactly! The tweet posted by one @ Lawretar and re- sent by el-Rufai is not about religion. It is about our Oga's incompetence . It is calling a spade by it's name - spade. You are just hiding behind religion to avoid talking about the cluelessness of the president.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Sammy107d(m): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
vambi: Its your right to see GEJ as clueless and incompetent, that is your opinion but you should not abuse other people that has contrary opinion to accept yours, what is not acceptable is for El-Rufai to always re-tweet jokes that insult Christians

I'm not insulted... undecided Try again.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Jess01(f): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
Emm. Who is El_ Rufai again? As if i ever knew him. Where is Aboki? Just minding my own business.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by crackhouse(m): 5:56am On Nov 11, 2013
I can't believe a citizen can insult his president like that and nothing happens. That man need to be taught a big lesson of his life. hell no!!!!!
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Caseless: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2013
Japhtee: Ehu Rufai simple hate Mr. President because he is christian. APC men keeps showing us how islamist they are. GEJ, that your God, I mean our God through Jesus who picked u from nowhere and make u the no 1 will still keep u their. Remember he has giving you power to subdue and trample upon sarpent and scorpion and nothing shall by any means hurt u, which that Ehu_Rufai is one of.
'wackest post' ever! Nonsense..u put religion in everything; and u 4got that el rufai was a minister under a xtain president.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Orokita(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2013
hercules07: El Rufai was out of place, we all know that GEJ is not what Nigeria needs but, we need to maintain decorum at all times. Reno Omokri is also a douchebag, when you feel offended, you need to respond with class.
Dude Quit sipping... Omokri responded With class. U call Reno Omokri a douchbag for Responding yet you merely state that Rufai was "out of place"? Is this the height of hypocrisy? You also said "we all know gej isnot..." Are u for real? U don't make general statement like that in a public forum. #justsaying
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by patpaul: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2013
NO WONDER, THIS LILLIPUTIAN DOESN'T RESPECT PUBLIC OFFICE THAT WAS WHY HIS BROTHERS GOT HIM BANNED FROM HOLDING PUBLIC OFFICE FOR TEN YEARS! BUT WHETHER YOU RESPECT PUBLIC OFFICE OR NOT, NEITHER YOU NOR YOUR OGA-BUHAHARAM- CAN OCCUPY THAT OFFICE AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA EXCEPT AS THE PRESIDENT OF NORTHERN NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by zetel95(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Haba!!!
GEJ deserves a lilttle respect no matter what.
APC can't win by these insults, Nigeria politicians are not just matured.. They take politics too far(personal).

Aboki, attack his Government not his personality.
This is an insult to Nigeria & Nigerians as a whole.

I love GEJ but I so hate his Government.

Shame on you, El-rufai.
make dis cow man go bush and direct his cow and leave Jonathan my man alone.
No hausa gov has ever achieve wot GEJ achieve. Let all enemies of GEJ go and drink poison.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Spray(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2013
carry on mallam el rufai, iam strongly behind u!
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Toonfreak(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2013
Hi guys. Can we all write a petition to twitter to take down all government official's and celebrities accounts who insults or rant one another? If yes,like this comment.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by realjaybash(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Japhtee: Ehu Rufai simple hate Mr. President because he is christian. APC men keeps showing us how islamist they are. GEJ, that your God, I mean our God through Jesus who picked u from nowhere and make u the no 1 will still keep u their. Remember he has giving you power to subdue and trample upon sarpent and scorpion and nothing shall by any means hurt u, which that Ehu_Rufai is one of.
I can see how they have influenced your thinking to be along religious lines. what the picture depicts is simply that we should add action to prayers. prayers alone won't solve our problems.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by hajeeworld: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Most of you guys seem not to pass through school at all. El Rufai did not abuse your clueless President but he quoted and re-twitted somebody's post. haba! And that does not mean he endorsed it. He's just showing you how people 'love' your shoeless President. Stop your hatred against this noble man. Admonish your incompetent Oga at the top to pray for intelligence and wisdom when next he visit your Jesus at Jerusalemu. grin cheesy
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Even that midget get mouth dey insult the retardeenlipsrsealed Mtchewwwww!angry
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Bolurx(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abeg where ah fit buy tin tomatoes for Maitama!!!!!
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:20am On Nov 21, 2013
Go ask google.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions / Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.