Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? (8037 Views)

Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by homesteady(m): 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Haba! No oo! I'm picky with my beads... I rock the extremely tiny and sleek looking ones.
Show us some pictures! Just like those your nails pictures smiley cheesy

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by abdulslutsky(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Vivly: She doesn't do ankle bracelets
And I guess you are the suspect cheesy
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Kcblunt(m): 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Kcblunt(m): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
personally i dispise such girls.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02am On Nov 10, 2013
homesteady:
Show us some pictures! Just like those your nails pictures smiley cheesy
Pay me grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by homesteady(m): 12:10am On Nov 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pay me grin
How much? cool
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by JuicyGee(f): 12:11am On Nov 10, 2013
Nomski0: I see it as irresponsible.undecided
#my opinion though.

My cousin bought an anklet for me, i like em, buh i dnt want ppl to think of me in a certain way :/
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12am On Nov 10, 2013
homesteady:
How much? cool
Not much! €5733656 grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by JuicyGee(f): 12:14am On Nov 10, 2013
Dannyxy: According to legend, it is said that if you bleep a girl with beads and you dumb her, you will forever be impotent..

lol, Wtf! Do u rilli blive dat poo
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:16am On Nov 10, 2013
Anyhoo... Dere u go

U got 3mins...

Gone! grin

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Vivly(f): 12:17am On Nov 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: Anyhoo... Dere u go

U got 3mins...
I like the boot but,
Those anklets will look great on flats, slippers, pumps. Something that'll make it visible.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by homesteady(m): 12:20am On Nov 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: Anyhoo... Dere u go

U got 3mins...
Beautiful smiley
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22am On Nov 10, 2013
Vivly: I like the boot but,
Those anklets will look great on flats, slippers, pumps. Something that'll make it visible.
Visible or not, I don't take them off.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Dannyxy(m): 12:22am On Nov 10, 2013
Village girl!, you will never disappoint!, shame small now
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23am On Nov 10, 2013
homesteady:
Beautiful smiley
Tenks smiley
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Vivly(f): 12:24am On Nov 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Visible or not, I don't take them off.
Oh! Anyways, It's beautiful
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by tellwisdom: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2013
I like it only to clean and sexy legs. No be one leg wey don dirty like person wey don go hustle gala for express undecided
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26am On Nov 10, 2013
tellwisdom: I like it only to clean and sexy legs. No be one leg wey don dirty like person wey don go hustle gala for express undecided
angry angry angry

Na me u dey yab she? cry
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26am On Nov 10, 2013
Vivly: Oh! Anyways, It's beautiful
Tank q! kiss
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by JuicyGee(f): 12:30am On Nov 10, 2013
tellwisdom: I like it only to clean and sexy legs. No be one leg wey don dirty like person wey don go hustle gala for express undecided

OMG! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Dannyxy(m): 12:39am On Nov 10, 2013
JuicyGee:

lol, Wtf! Do u rilli blive dat poo
#truth, i can't date a girl that wears bead or anklet, i have friends like that, most of them bleach their skin, you will see their face yellow, their legs black, especially during this hamattan period, you will see crack all over their legs . The ankle which was supposed to attract becomes repulsive...
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by JuicyGee(f): 1:15am On Nov 10, 2013
Dannyxy: #truth, i can't date a girl that wears bead or anklet, i have friends like that, most of them bleach their skin, you will see their face yellow, their legs black, especially during this hamattan period, you will see crack all over their legs . The ankle which was supposed to attract becomes repulsive...

lol... 4rm de description u gave alone, u're rilli talking 4rm experience grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Tolexander: 4:30am On Nov 10, 2013
Vivly: It looks cool only on nice legs
don't tell me you do use it?
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Tolexander: 4:33am On Nov 10, 2013
abdulslutsky:

Is that the way u see

TOLEXANDRA

oga, who be tolexandra o
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Tolexander: 4:37am On Nov 10, 2013
Danhumprey: These couple are cute together. Mehn! You just got to see them on their wedding day.

#runs out of thread. lipsrsealed
GOD is watching you in 500D. Continue running!

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Tolexander: 4:43am On Nov 10, 2013
JuicyGee:

My cousin bought an anklet for me, i like em, buh i dnt want ppl to think of me in a certain way :/
you can use it on your neck.
Or you are afraid of people saying you drank the water meant for you to take your bath?
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by aariwa(m): 5:00am On Nov 10, 2013
native doctors in igboland wear white beads on their anklets.
Idowuogbo:
Haba! No oo! I'm picky with my beads... I rock the extremely tiny and sleek looking ones.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2013
Tolexander: GOD is watching you in 500D. Continue running!
Lol. Goodmorning. How far? cheesy
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2013
Vivly: It looks cool only on nice legs
Nice legs? Errmmm,do you have nice legs? lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 6:58am On Nov 10, 2013
adaobi123: What is wrong with it ? My mum wears it. embarassed grin
Mtcheeeewww! undecided
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by Danhumprey: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2013
homesteady: I like it! I find it kinda sexy wink smiley cheesy
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not? by ObiOkpor(m): 7:03am On Nov 10, 2013
charming and attractive.my uncle's wife wear it and she looks good with it.

What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) / The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World / I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative...